Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna (37787 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years / Why Buhari Made A U-turn On Legislators’ Jumbo Pay – Presidency / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
2019 will be damn Interesting..; D

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Jackipapa: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Worksunlimited:
It's like chelsea wouldn't qualify for the next round of this year's champions league...

I think so too but my other mind is telling me to wait small.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ok
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Worksunlimited: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jackipapa:

I think so too but my other mind is telling me to wait small.

Shay.. How you see the scoreline for their next game?
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Liberator007(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
venacom:

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/21/buhari-made-tinubu-mockery-every-pepper-soup-joint-apc-chieftain-ogbonnia/amp/
This na long story. Hausas have always played Yorubas. The slowpoke has been sent on another journey of reconciliation and it is funny seeing him move about like Cow! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Well I don't blamed Buhari, I blame Tinubu for making himself available to be used in second time.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Ahmeduana(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Icecomrade:

APC members and Supporters can only come here or any other platform to deny this fact. They keep acting in denial.
Ardent political analysts already knows the real truth.

The Crisis in APC is like a Time Bomb ticking so fast.

This bomb is only waiting to explode during or after their National CONGRESS which is expected to clearly align and define power control within the party.

That's the reason why they have avoided any mention of National CONGRESS like pest.

Its easy for anyone of them to criticize PDP National CONGRESS but theirs would be worse. They cant dodge forever.

i think this is what you mean "CONGRESS"
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Liberator007:
This na long story. Hausas have always played Yorubas. The slowpoke has been sent on another journey of reconciliation and it is funny seeing him move about like Cow! grin
Go check the history and see how the Igbo have always been slave and used by Hausa - Fulani and killed in number in the past.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by AreaFada2: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol, karma.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Liberator007(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Go check the history and see how the Igbo have always been slave and used by Hausa - Fulani and killed in number in the past.
Honestly, I am a Yoruba guy and it pains me when I still see Yorubas as pawn in the hands of the feudalists.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Icecomrade: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ahmeduana:

i think this is what you mean "CONGRESS"

Yeah

Thanks

Let me modify
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Liberator007(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tinubu made himself so abeg, make we go sit down.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Edunwa302(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
yemaldo:
e go do una like film when APC win again
Through INEC rigging

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Liberator007(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Ask your mom whom your real father is.
Has it come to this? I expected you in all wisdom to debunk that point but instead, you have shown your lack of home training in a public sphere. You should please keep off my mention as scums like you will forever remain in the shadows where you belong. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Robbin7(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
In a nutshell this man is telling Buhari not to seek re-election for obvious reason and if he does, he risks deficit power back to pdp.
Nairialanders, am I correct?
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by haslaw(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
I pity Tinubu and the rest of Yoruba people if Buhari wins a second term.

Buhari will use their nose to blow whistle.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by LZAA: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
venacom:

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/21/buhari-made-tinubu-mockery-every-pepper-soup-joint-apc-chieftain-ogbonnia/amp/
grin grin grin
watch some goblins come out and attack the messenger instead of facing the message which they know is true
silly things grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by ballerin(m): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buhari should brace up for blacklash from SW media
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by UduMgbo1: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Ask your mom whom your real father is.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy dominique
rule 2
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by UduMgbo1: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Can you proof how Yoruba have been pawn in the hands of feudalists?

If not you are just a bastard.
rule 2
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Liberator007(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

Which point are you debunking?

You called a man old enough to be your grandfather a slowpoke and you are still talking about respect.

Should I dignify you with a response? Yes. So, your point is that I called someone old enough to be my father a slowpoke and you, in all your morality, have the justification to hit out at me like that? Well, I don't know your background and I don't care to know though you sound as though you are from the South West. Well, if I am right, elders in South West have a way of respecting themselves.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Liberator007(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
If you don't know at this stage you are in your life, you might have after all wasted your life. Let me take you back to the days of AG, NPN. The same MKO Abiola, who opposed Awolowo and supported the feudalists, was killed by the same Hausas he supported. He was betrayed. Tinubu has made the same mistake and still repeating the mistake. I believe you should know about MKO Abiola if you don't know any other thing in your life. I could actually have made references to other instances but the internet is there for you, if only you are willing to brush yourself up.
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
buhari or no buhari, asiwaju is a BIG LOSER!
just watch how irrelevant he would become, his fate is sealed & he knows it...
Re: "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna by UduMgbo1: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
konoplyanka:

So you can't prove your "point"

You are just one of the dunces who follow hearsay without proper thinking.

Whoever told you you are Yoruba lied to you, hence my advice to ask your mom whom your real father is. I'm not trying to abuse you.
rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Jonathan Signs Two Bills Into Law. / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.