Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" (30097 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by memez: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
GistMore.com

So what do you think? Drop your comments below

https://www.gistmore.com/sex-first-date-means-cheap-danielle-okeke-asks

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by midehi2(f): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
yes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by memez: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Partnerbiz(f): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Let me ask one man like that wey buy car for her.

It's like she built a house for her too.

BUY DATA TODAY

Click below and see all details...

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by brownsugar23: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by veli1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Danielle Make I Ask Google grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by timwudz(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
No!

but doggie and Sexy moans does

note: stay mute the first date on sex

25 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by timwudz(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
No!

but doggie and Sexy moans does

note: stay mute the first date on sex

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Papiikush: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
midehi2:
yes

There was this girl I dated sometime 2014. It took me 4 months of "Serious" relationship before I could "consume" our relationship.

Never knew the bìtch is a Hoe to some other Nigga. In 2016, I banged a girl on the first date. Got to find out that was her first "sexual experience"

So what were you saying? undecided

NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

You are a failed LEARNER in all capital letters if it took you 4 months to consummate a mere relationship?

Even University Diplomas don't take that long to acquire.

What are referring to real women here.

When it is time to talk about prostitutes, your opinion will matter.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Makz: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
I have nothing to say maybe the persons below me. Infact am here to read comments/lies just like others.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Blizzy9ja: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hell no

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by donstan18: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
No it doesn't make a lady cheap.

A cheap girl is a girl who has a price.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by LieutenantBOBO: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
For me, it doesn't mean she's cheap.

Girl's can be very unpredictable. Most of them who decline sex on a first date are still cheap. The fact that she agreed to have sex with you doesn't mean that she's cheap.

Some might turn you down just to mess with your head so you think that they're the real deal. But deep down, the girl is the pure definition of cheap.

Most of them will form that they still virgins just so the guy can pick more interest in them. I've heard of cases where a guy will think that he's dating a virgin just because she told him that she is, only to find out that she's fuxking another guy somewhere.

Bottom line;
If a girl let's you in on the first date, it MIGHT be that she's REALLY into you & will love to start something with you.
Also, it could equally mean that's she's a cheerful giver & gives freely to any guy she's ever gone on a date with.

So, you can't use sex to know if a girl is cheap or not.
Like I said, girls can be unpredictable atimes... So I might be wrong or I might be right. #justsaying

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by francesawesome(f): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
A big YES

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by NwaAmaikpe: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
shocked

Abeg, she should ask Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Onirapp: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
It does not change a thing
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why should you fucccck on the first date??
It already shows what you re getting from the relationship.. D for Dickson

Meanwhile..

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
I can imagine apostle's face as he came in her ass in 30seconds

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Florblu(f): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

There was this girl I dated sometime 2014. It took me 4 months of "Serious" relationship before I could "consume" our relationship.

Never knew the bìtch is a Hoe to some other Nigga. In 2016, I banged a girl on the first date. Got to find out that was her first "sexual experience"

In which book did you read this from?

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Empress2014(f): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
The first date should be getting to know each other well, if the lady decided to know the size of the preek on the first date, it doesn't make her cheap, she just wanna know what she's getting into, if it is worth it. cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by NwaAmaikpe: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

shocked

You are a failed LEARNER in all capital letters if it took you 4 months to consummate a mere relationship?

Even University Diplomas don't take that long to acquire.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by millionboi2: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nop

Just give d idiot
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by SarcasticMe(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
undecided

First date, third date, hundredth date, Sex before marriage is completely wrong... Where's our pride??

Many of us know this but because society is promoting it, we also indulge it. My christian brothers and sisters, do not be deceived... there's nothing right about premarital sex; it leaves you empty and void. You claim to serve God, but you indulge shamelessly in sexual immorality. Let's not provoke the wrath of God. If your boyfriend or girlfriend can't do without sex, leave him/her or go and get married if you think you're made for each other.

It's not too late to stop the act and other societal filth along. Same goes to married folks who can't keep to their partners; desist from adultery. If premarital sex is seen as normal today, imagine what sort of thing they'll call normal tomorrow; all in the name of civilization.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Larrykaysail(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
midehi2:
yes

but woman take something from a man on 1st date ? what is that called ?
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Judolisco(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Very cheap
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yes it is does, going by the definition of cheap

Something can be classified as cheap when it is of little worth because it was achieved in a discreditable way requiring little effort.

Every one knows that majority of people don't value something that requires little effort

So in essence, it means the lady in question is either naive or promiscuous

Now does that make the lady a hoe,

Hell No!

A hoe is a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.

Most hoes are smart and always charge for their pussy action

So don't get it twisted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Florblu(f): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
It doesn't mean she's cheap
But it's not proper

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by SeniorZato(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
No it doesn't mean so please can we go on a date
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by 3millionia: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nope she's not cheap. Shows she know what she wants. More like she's being real, what's the point saying no while her pant is all wet.

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Florblu(f): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Larrykaysail:

but woman take something from a man on 1st date ? what is that called ?

Exchange of love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri / Portable Bows To KWAM1 As The Fuji Legend Advises Him. / 2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.