Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" (30109 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
SarcasticMe:
undecided

First date, third date, hundredth date, Sex before marriage is completely wrong... Where's our pride??

Many of us know this but because society is promoting it, we also indulge it. My christian brothers and sisters, do not be deceived... there's nothing right about premarital sex; it leaves you empty and void. You claim to serve God, but you indulge shamelessly in sexual immorality. Let's not provoke the wrath of God. If your boyfriend or girlfriend can't do without sex, leave him/her or go and get married if you think you're made for each other.

It's not too late to stop the act and other societal filth along. Same goes to married folks who can't keep to their partners; desist from adultery. If premarital sex is seen as normal today, imagine what sort of thing they'll call normal tomorrow; all in the name of civilization.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by softiebae: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
yes, no, yes, no
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by philcz(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

You are a failed LEARNER in all capital letters if it took you 4 months to consummate a mere relationship?

Even University Diplomas don't take that long to acquire.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Ayus34(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
No,from a personal experience
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by menwongo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World

ITALIAN Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.

FRENCH Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again

BRITISH Relationship:
1 day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug
3rd day= kissing, hug and smooching
4th day = sex and more sex

AMERICAN Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
3rd day= Hug again (warmly)
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex

AFRICAN/NIGERIAN Relationship:

1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
7th day= Date again with three of her hungry friends or cousins.
8th day= Date & Hug
9th day= Tried to peck but failed.
10th day = Peck
11th day= Tried to kiss but failed.
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
14th day= Tried to have sex but failed.
15th day= Tried to have sex but quarrelled
16th day= Didn't talk to each other
17th day= Malice till the next day
18th day= The man called but the woman didn't pick
19th day= The man called, the woman picked and asked: "what is it?"
The man apologize and the woman replied: "Leave me alone, am not that type of girl"
The man continued to beg till the next day.
20th day= The woman accepted the unwarranted apology
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
25th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complains that her phone is bad. Guy promises to buy her a new one.
26th day= Tried to have sex but the woman said until he buys the phone
27th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: "where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious"
28th day= Rape.
29th day= Police case.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by francesawesome(f): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
megama:
loll. I ask you. Is it only. Men that are always in a sex mood ?
that is why they should learn to control their sexual orgies
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Reeberry: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:
For me, it doesn't mean she's cheap.

Girl's can be very unpredictable. Most of them who decline sex on a first date are still cheap. The fact that she agreed to have sex with you doesn't mean that she's cheap.

Some might turn you down just to mess with your head so you think that they're the real deal. But deep down, the girl is the pure definition of cheap.

Most of them will form that they still virgins just so the guy can pick more interest in them. I've heard of cases where a guy will think that he's dating a virgin just because she told him that she is, only to find out that she's fuxking another guy somewhere.

Bottom line;
If a girl let's you in on the first date, it MIGHT be that she's REALLY into you & will love to start something with you.
Also, it could equally mean that's she's a cheerful giver & gives freely to any guy she's ever gone on a date with.

So, you can't use sex to know if a girl is cheap or not.
Like I said, girls can be unpredictable atimes... So I might be wrong or I might be right. #justsaying
I have a girl who told me she's a virgin, but her body and boobs are so soft like bread soaked in water. Please, is that one still a virgin?
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by LieutenantBOBO: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Reeberry:
I have a girl who told me she's a virgin, but her body and boobs are so soft like bread soaked in water. Please, is that one still a virgin?

LOL... I don't know ooo...

Maybe that's how her boobs are naturally... you never can tell...

OR maybe... smiley wink grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Reeberry: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
reminiscing:
No o,it means you are without control.No matter how Hot you feel.....no sex on the first date
And you will be 'reminiscing' him fvcking you.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Reeberry: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

LOL... I don't know ooo...

Maybe that's how her boobs are naturally... you never can tell...

OR maybe... smiley wink grin
And her ass too oo. Maybe what? grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by obowunmi(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
NO.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by RexTramadol1: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
I and my medical team have finally realized what is wrong with a woman's brain, the left side has nothing right, and the right side has nothing left.

The gals is sorta free... Cheap is respectful.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by noona(f): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:
For me, it doesn't mean she's cheap.

Girl's can be very unpredictable. Most of them who decline sex on a first date are still cheap. The fact that she agreed to have sex with you doesn't mean that she's cheap.

Some might turn you down just to mess with your head so you think that they're the real deal. But deep down, the girl is the pure definition of cheap.

Most of them will form that they still virgins just so the guy can pick more interest in them. I've heard of cases where a guy will think that he's dating a virgin just because she told him that she is, only to find out that she's fuxking another guy somewhere.

Bottom line;
If a girl let's you in on the first date, it MIGHT be that she's REALLY into you & will love to start something with you.
Also, it could equally mean that's she's a cheerful giver & gives freely to any guy she's ever gone on a date with.

So, you can't use sex to know if a girl is cheap or not.
Like I said, girls can be unpredictable atimes... So I might be wrong or I might be right. #justsaying

Rightly Right I think..

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by davillian(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
3millionia:
Nope she's not cheap. Shows she know what she wants. More like she's being real, what's the point saying no while her pant is all wet.
I know som1 will say my mind. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by tete7000(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
It depends on what sex is to you. Is it a recreational sport or something sacred with deep spiritual underlining.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by ibietela2(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
midehi2:
yes

No
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2018
timwudz:
No!

but doggie and Sexy moans does

note: stay mute the first date on sex
LOL
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by congo4ka: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2018
Are you talking about Pastor Akpari??

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by nospmoht(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2018
No..
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by teemy(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2018
everyone seems to be on about the 'she'. takes two to tango. so is 'he' cheap or not?
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by LieutenantBOBO: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Reeberry:
And her ass too oo. Maybe what? grin

lol... maybe... just maybe...

OR maybe not...
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by mcfel(m): 12:28am On Feb 23, 2018
its like you just had one on your first date. so ask yourself are you cheap?
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by dingbang(m): 1:38am On Feb 23, 2018
reminiscing:
No o,it means you are without control.No matter how Hot you feel.....no sex on the first date
rules suck
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 23, 2018
memez:
GistMore.com

So what do you think? Drop your comments below

https://www.gistmore.com/sex-first-date-means-cheap-danielle-okeke-asks

Just as I've always suspected, she's a stark illiterate.

What kind of English was that?
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 23, 2018
menwongo:

1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
8th day= Date & Hug
10th day = Peck
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
The man apologize and the woman replied: "Leave me alone, am not that type of girl"
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
25th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complains that her phone is bad. Guy promises to buy her a new one.
27th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: "where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious"
28th day= Rape.
29th day= Police case.

I am "fainted"...... grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Duru009(m): 2:05am On Feb 23, 2018
In those days, one of my consin blow the girlfriend till day break on a first date but today thy are happily married with three kids !

From experience. what will be, will certainly be !

SEx or no SEx

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Smartjob1(f): 3:21am On Feb 23, 2018
Maybe Daniella.

Need a job? Easy Hr solutions? See my signature.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by jrklinz: 3:24am On Feb 23, 2018
a woman is nt nessesarily term cheap on d first day if has sex.2 me it doesnt matter.just stay tru 2 ur partner.
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by lexyabigaul(f): 4:10am On Feb 23, 2018
mba it doesnt
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 23, 2018
menwongo:
Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World

ITALIAN Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.

FRENCH Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again

BRITISH Relationship:
1 day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug
3rd day= kissing, hug and smooching
4th day = sex and more sex

AMERICAN Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
3rd day= Hug again (warmly)
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex

1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
8th day= Date & Hug
10th day = Peck
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
28th day= Rape.
29th day= Police case.

AntiBrutus cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?" by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2018
YEs she 100% cheapest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' / Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka / Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.