Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Response Of Firstbank About Animals Swallowing Our Millions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Response Of Firstbank About Animals Swallowing Our Millions (1432 Views)

Beware Of Firstbank Stealing Your Money / How I Was Bounced Out Of Firstbank. Challenge, Ibadan / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response Of Firstbank About Animals Swallowing Our Millions by DAYTEECOM(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
I'm going to close my First Bank and Union Bank Accounts. This one that Snakes � are swallowing money, the Elephant � on First Bank logo can swallow the bank and the Horse � on Union Bank logo can run away with all the money. I don't want to hear stories that touch the heart biko � �.... IMAGINE THERE RESPONSE

Re: Response Of Firstbank About Animals Swallowing Our Millions by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
The person behind first bank's Twitter handle try small for the tweets, but the efcc guy would have tweeted better.
Re: Response Of Firstbank About Animals Swallowing Our Millions by Memories12411: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
It seems everytime about Nigeria and Nigerians is joke.
Re: Response Of Firstbank About Animals Swallowing Our Millions by Treasure17(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lol. "You could have changed your logo to tortoise or Methuselah​ since your bank is the ancient of days ''

1 Like

Re: Response Of Firstbank About Animals Swallowing Our Millions by DAYTEECOM(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
ANOTHER NICE RESPONSE

Re: Response Of Firstbank About Animals Swallowing Our Millions by Etihadstore: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Isa Savagery things grin
Re: Response Of Firstbank About Animals Swallowing Our Millions by Bestofmykind: 1:21am On Feb 23, 2018
I see...
Re: Response Of Firstbank About Animals Swallowing Our Millions by dayteeconcept(m): 1:44am On Feb 23, 2018
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

6 facts you should know about Account Maintenance Charges (AMC) / SOLD. Ice Block Machines For Sale (150k Per Machine) / Clothes At Reduced Price As Chicks Scrambled For It At Main Market Onitsha- PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.