Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Is It Islamically Right Or Wrong ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Islamically Right Or Wrong ? (549 Views)

Imam From Qatar Demonstrates How To Beat Your Wife "Islamically" / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Islamically Right Or Wrong ? by Tomasboy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dear brothers and sisters in Islam. . . There's been an issue that's been bothering my life for a while now, at first i wasn't taking it serious until it got to some point i later realised it's an issue that requires a lot of attention. . I'm a muslim, and as a muslim i learnt one of the most rewarding things that'll easily lead you to paradise is to give a full and Absolute respect to your parent and to listen to everything said to you by them which means total obedience towards them. . . But is it permissible to listen to your parent and do what God has forbidden us to do?

By saying this, what actually happened is couple of months ago, approximately 1 year, my father due to the fact that he loves watching football, was introduced by people he used to watch ball to sport betting. I mean all this nairabet surebet and co. He is someone they believed is good at making prediction cause most of the people he used to argue with when watching ball makes use of his prediction and fortunately for some, they've won allota money from it. So it all started when one of them told him "why don't you stop wasting your prediction and make money from it just like us". . Cutting the long story short, that's how he brought it into the family. . And even as a young little boy, i've vowed never to involve myself in anything gambling in my life. . But i regretted the day i have to break the promise because of my parent because ever since then, he has started sending us to go and bet for him which I (we) must not disobey him. It even reach some point that we had a misunderstanding because of this thing that even our neighbours are the one that pleaded for me and advice me not to disobey my parents, though they don't know what actually caused the misunderstanding. It has now eaten deep into our family that even my mum is also now sending us to bet and that makes me always feel bad and sad everytime i see myself betting in the midst of irresponsible people at the bet house all because i don't want to disobey my parent.

But now i'm fed up. I don't want to jeopardise my chance to paradise and i don't want to continue involving my self in the act which Allah has forbidden. . . Am now a completely changed person that even my daily prayer is like teeths in the mouth of 8 months old baby, uncompleted or none per day at all. Please help me brothers and sisters in islam with a saving advice. I'm about to go crazy right now. . Sometimes i feel like God will never forgive me for this, but not my fault. It's like i was chased from the land into the ocean by a lion, and here is a deadly shark in front of me. . Please help, i know Allah has blessed some people with more knowledge to handle this, so please you have to help me. I love my Parent, and i love Allah (swt) and i can't afford to lose any for either. May Allah reward anyone of you with helping words insha Allah
Re: Is It Islamically Right Or Wrong ? by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Tomasboy:
Dear brothers and sisters in Islam. . . There's been an issue that's been bothering my life for a while now, at first i wasn't taking it serious until it got to some point i later realised it's an issue that requires a lot of attention. . I'm a muslim, and as a muslim i learnt one of the most rewarding things that'll easily lead you to paradise is to give a full and Absolute respect to your parent and to listen to everything said to you by them which means total obedience towards them. . . But is it permissible to listen to your parent and do what God has forbidden us to do?

By saying this, what actually happened is couple of months ago, approximately 1 year, my father due to the fact that he loves watching football, was introduced by people he used to watch ball to sport betting. I mean all this nairabet surebet and co. He is someone they believed is good at making prediction cause most of the people he used to argue with when watching ball makes use of his prediction and fortunately for some, they've won allota money from it. So it all started when one of them told him "why don't you stop wasting your prediction and make money from it just like us". . Cutting the long story short, that's how he brought it into the family. . And even as a young little boy, i've vowed never to involve myself in anything gambling in my life. . But i regretted the day i have to break the promise because of my parent because ever since then, he has started sending us to go and bet for him which I (we) must not disobey him. It even reach some point that we had a misunderstanding because of this thing that even our neighbours are the one that pleaded for me and advice me not to disobey my parents, though they don't know what actually caused the misunderstanding. It has now eaten deep into our family that even my mum is also now sending us to bet and that makes me always feel bad and sad everytime i see myself betting in the midst of irresponsible people at the bet house all because i don't want to disobey my parent.

But now i'm fed up. I don't want to jeopardise my chance to paradise and i don't want to continue involving my self in the act which Allah has forbidden. . . Am now a completely changed person that even my daily prayer is like teeths in the mouth of 8 months old baby, uncompleted or none per day at all. Please help me brothers and sisters in islam with a saving advice. I'm about to go crazy right now. . Sometimes i feel like God will never forgive me for this, but not my fault. It's like i was chased from the land into the ocean by a lion, and here is a deadly shark in front of me. . Please help, i know Allah has blessed some people with more knowledge to handle this, so please you have to help me. I love my Parent, and i love Allah (swt) and i can't afford to lose any for either. May Allah reward anyone of you with helping words insha Allah

Bros, due to their nature and how they think, Seun gave them their own garage, what are you doing putting this question here...simply locate their garage and you would have answers flying in left,right and centre..
People here may not wamt to touch your post..
Peace!!!
Re: Is It Islamically Right Or Wrong ? by Tomasboy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bethor:

Bros, due to their nature and how they think, Seun gave them their own garage, what are you doing putting this question here...simply locate their garage and you would have answers flying in left,right and centre..
People here may not wamt to touch your post..
Peace!!!
Ok please where can i put it and get replies fast

(1) (Reply)

The Lost Doctrine Of Reincarnation In Christianity / Did God Give Stephen Hawking ALS? / People Are Not Callin Me, Thats Why They're Not Gettin Answers - Guru Maharaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.