Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. (9371 Views)

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria / Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep / PDP Hiding Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate In The Northern Part (Updated). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Lipscomb(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
I know some idiot will buy the cloth. I'm not say you should not buy it but don't wear it in the north,well southwest can still tolerate your madness but in the north? you will have yourself to blame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by femo122: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
#Kickbuhariout2019. I just bought mine today cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Desyner: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
In a region where one underage voter can have 6 PVCs just for Buhari's sake wearing such is suicide.

28 Likes

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by WorldRichest: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yes, if you do, you will be stripped nakked and whipped even if you be soldier. If you wear it to my house I will do same to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by TheKingIsHere: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
I have mine which I will wear to daura katsina.

Let them come and beat me there cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Lipscomb(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
shocked
femo122:
#Kickbuhariout2019. I just bought mine today cool
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Lipscomb(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
wink
TheKingIsHere:

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Lipscomb(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin lol
WorldRichest:
Yes, if you do, you will be stripped nakked and whipped even if you be soldier. If you wear it to my house I will do same to you.
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
cheesyi will

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by ItsTutsi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
we in the north don't strip people naked,keep ur lustful pervetic tendency down south
WorldRichest:

3 Likes

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Lipscomb(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
cool well I think the guy is right because I can do the same because this cloth its irritating.
ItsTutsi:
we in the north don't strip people naked,keep ur lustful pervetic tendency down south

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by BrokenTV: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
The northern region is only known for violence, what else do you expect.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by FarahAideed: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
I will wear my own in my room in Kano and nothing will happen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by damtan(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
suicide mission
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 23, 2018
They can't read �

13 Likes

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by seunowa(f): 1:36am On Feb 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I bet u....u will not return alive..
because life is nothing to them
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Lipscomb(m): 1:38am On Feb 23, 2018
grin good to know in your room.
FarahAideed:
I will wear my own in my room in Kano and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You are a liar. You wont get past Malunfashi

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 23, 2018
seunowa:

I bet u....u will not return alive..
because life is nothing to them
Not true. Life means everything to us, its just yours that doesn't
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by adadike281(f): 2:03am On Feb 23, 2018
Don't be surprised. Some northerners are ready to help kick him back to Daura!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Bitterleafsoup: 2:37am On Feb 23, 2018
Westernpype:
They can't read �
grin
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 23, 2018
Westernpype:
They can't read
This is quite hilarious. grin grin
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by talk2emma: 5:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Kick buhari out. K B O 2019 that's what it is

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Samusu(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2018
Where I Stand
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Omeokachie: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Is Benue north or south?
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by ihitenansa: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2018
ofcourse, u cant wear certain things to terrorists' enclaves.. unless u want to be cut up n hung on stakes by baying fanatical savages,.. to the profound admiration of their leaders

dats why i find it hard to admonish ppl who call the geographical expression a zoo/shithole

3 Likes

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
I know some idiot will buy the cloth. I'm not say you should not buy it but don't wear it in the north,well southwest can still tolerate your madness but in the north? you will have yourself to blame.

I like your statement at first but when I saw idiot in the line I got bored....so if i wear or buy these shirt am now annidiot or what? pls be civilized small
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Lipscomb:

I like your statement at first but when I saw idiot in the line I got bored....so if i wear or buy these shirt am now am an idiot or what? pls be civilized small in ur statement n respect others people's choice
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by lordraiden(m): 7:01am On Feb 23, 2018
If they kill you immediately you are lucky... They will just stick a live bomb to your a$s and tell you move... Imagine moving around with bomb on your waist that will soon explode.
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Deux123: 7:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Those guys up North are Savage beasts.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by emmasege: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
How's this madness? It's a pure sense of patriotism and love for the nation. The producer of the shirts should please come to the south west.
Re: Don't Wear This In Northern Part Of Nigeria Otherwise. by Lipscomb(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2018
undecided the tag was call for war.
emmasege:
How's this madness? It's a pure sense of patriotism and love for the nation. The producer of the shirts should please come to the south west.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Don’t Have Power To Ban Free Movement, KMC Tell Kwara Governor / PDP Dismisses The "Reckless" And "Groundless" Claims Of APC / 3 Ways In Which You Can Help Make Nigeria A Better Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.