Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs (21062 Views)

Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians / Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole / 2019: Give Way For Someone Who Has Capacity - Shiek Gumi Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Desyner: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Is he suppose to "decide to run" or "decide whether to run"? This man is too old for this.
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by AngryRebel: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2018
Let him consult with his fellow cows up north,we already knew his lying abt not wanting to run.

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by chidynks: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2018
there comes a time in every man's life he/she would have to run whether something is pursuing him or he's pursuing something.....
Mr bubu whether u like it or not, whether it's for election purposes or not, this time is the most appropriate for u to run and this time, its gonno be a race all d way back home....and the only route you would have to wholeheartedly run is through this awesome door beautifully meant for you!!....
A door that leads all the way down to daura to relax in d bossom of ur cows.....oh! how much they must be missing u

1 Like

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by EMMYNENTLY: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Hmm, GOD help us [color=#550000][/color][b][/b] undecided
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by emmie14: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Kyase:
go and force him not to run na.
Outline valid reasons and points why Buhari should be re-elected. Do not forget to add on going projects and programs. Waiting.
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by emmie14: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2018
gidado14:

mumu at your age he was a military head of state
That's not our problem know. Most of us where not born when he was overthrown . No computer no Abuja. Analogue president. This is digital era.
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by sommy25(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2018
What good has Buhari done in the 3 years that APC governors want to capitalize on as his achievements? Bunch of 1diots.
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Vince77(m): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2018
Do us a favour, Run to Daura.
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2018
Gbyte02:
He better saves the little integrity left and avoid the same mistakes Gej made.

It is now clear even to the blind that the APC had no structure or pattern on how to run the government prior to 2015 elections. They were more interested in acquiring power but failed to realize that it is easier to get to the top than maintaining it. I see no progress of any form but what I see everyday is regression coupled with recession, starvation and hardship.

The PDP had their mistakes and were not that good in democracy but I will say the PDP is a better party than the APC in terms of good governance.The hardship brought upon by the APC is unbearable, it was not like this during the era of the PDP despite the embezzlements the APC government always accuse the PDP of. I can't imagine what would be of our beloved country if the APC is to rule for 16 years like the PDP. Unimaginable!

To this end, I call on patriotic citizens of this great country, to register and get their PVCs for the upcoming general elections. Do the needful and save the next generation. Nigeria is too big for political experiments.

Change the change!
where do you think all that embezzlementbwould have left us had PDP continued inpower? Nigeria was already going broke, Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen were on the rampage, corruption Was The order Of The day. The dollar price was already rising amidst high price of crude oil. I understand the cliche now amongst Nigerian youth is to complain of hardship but in all honesty I think those days are gradually fading as their is a bit of stability in forex prices now. Certainly Nigeria deserves better leadership and APC has not provided that but PDP isn't the answer .

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2018
My President, please don't break my heart. We are campaigning for you all over again. Much love sire!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by donnie(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2018
No o...You must contest.

We your supporters cant wait; our greed won't let us undecided
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by MRAKBEE(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
cool this coming election its not about political party anymore but integrity. Quote me anywhere if buhari contest he will won with landslide.
Integrity my foot
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by uridadole: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Gbyte02:
He better saves the little integrity left and avoid the same mistakes Gej made.

It is now clear even to the blind that the APC had no structure or pattern on how to run the government prior to 2015 elections. They were more interested in acquiring power but failed to realize that it is easier to get to the top than maintaining it. I see no progress of any form but what I see everyday is regression coupled with recession, starvation and hardship.

The PDP had their mistakes and were not that good in democracy but I will say the PDP is a better party than the APC in terms of good governance.The hardship brought upon by the APC is unbearable, it was not like this during the era of the PDP despite the embezzlements the APC government always accuse the PDP of. I can't imagine what would be of our beloved country if the APC is to rule for 16 years like the PDP. Unimaginable!

To this end, I call on patriotic citizens of this great country, to register and get their PVCs for the upcoming general elections. Do the needful and save the next generation. Nigeria is too big for political experiments.

Change the change!

Nigerians are not fools and will vote wisely. If PDP was not financially reckless to that extent, Nigerians would not be in today's hardship as oil price plummeted. People are not as uninformed as you think.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by donnie(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Desyner:
Is he suppose to "decide to run" or "decide whether to run"? This man is too old for this.
cheesy
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Xisnin(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2018
richestjozy:
Hello Nigerians.. We have had enough of all these politicians recycling themselves in our political system.. The same set of people that ruled decades ago are still the ones ruling us now.. Enough is enough.. We cannot survive and succeed under Analog leaders in a Digital age.. That is why I STAND WITH FELA DUROTOYE... He is a fresh blood and he is not too young to run.. #istandwithfeladurotoye.. #istandwithalliancefornewnigeria
What are his personal achievements?
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by excel101(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
What's this big liar saying, he promised running for just a term. For your info, your first term was a disaster and i could imagine what to expect in your 2nd term. Herdsman better pack to Daura,or how else do we explain someone with lots of experiences as minister of petroleum in the 70s, 80s, 90's and presently, could not manage the ministry properly. Baba u be failure.
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by bedspread: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2018
blazhykowskyi:
I'll respect his decision if he decides not to contest. But if he does contest, he would NOT win.
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by sanerugwei: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2018
First Lady Wing of Aso Rock abi...
But where is the first lady gan?
So because she has been criticising you GMB, as a die hard misogynist you decide to relegate her finally.
Even to celebrate her birthday which was few months ago,you ignored her. Only her daughter celebrated her with a post on IG.
To shake hands with female ministers and aides dey hard you sir,but if its Ms Angela of West Germany you go run grab her hand. But in Aso Rock its only men you shake and beat hand for chest you sabi, okay continue..

When you return to Daura come May 2019 your eyes will clear when you won't see who will be cooking tuwo shinkafa and furs de nunu for you...abi Daura elders has completed that their plan that year for retirement yanrinya for you..
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
You will not run Sir and you will not impose any candidate of your evil choice on us ..we want to start on a clean slate

God bless you.

Anyone else notice that the APC Governors are men of such low calibre they find it fitting to appoint the statue builder as their spokesperson ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by charidot(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2018
You must run sir. There is no alternative for now. PMB2019
Ebullience:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday night did not give a definitive answer to governors of All Progressive Congress (APC) who had requested him to declare his intention for 2019 presidential election.
Instead, he told them to give him time to decide on the matter.
The governors met him at the First Lady Wing of the presidential villa, Abuja in a meeting which lasted for about an hour and a half.
Chairman of APC Governors Forum and Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, briefed State House correspondents after the meeting.
He said: “We discussed so many issues that affect the nations, our party and Mr President’s ambition to run for 2019 elections.

“It is the desire of the governors that Mr President should run for this exalted office given his performance in the last two years. We believe that if he continues Nigeria will be better for it.

“Anyway, Mr President in his usual manner has requested that we give him time and that he will address the nation’s and the caucus of the party very soon. So we should be full of expectations that Mr President will make officially known to Nigerians his intentions, but we hope that his response will be in line with what the governors are thinking.”

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/2019-give-time-decide-run-buhari-tells-apc-govs/

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by san316(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
There is no need for all these bickering. Those that are tired with Buhari should encourage him to run so that they will have the pleasure of disgracing him out of office.
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
sanerugwei:
First Lady Wing of Aso Rock abi...
But where is the first lady gan?
So because she has been criticising you GMB, as a die hard misogynist you decide to relegate her finally.
Even to celebrate her birthday which was few months ago,you ignored her. Only her daughter celebrated her with a post on IG.
To shake hands with female ministers and aides dey hard you sir,but if its Ms Angela of West Germany you go run grab her hand. But in Aso Rock its only men you shake and beat hand for chest you sabi, okay continue..

When you return to Daura come May 2019 your eyes will clear when you won't see who will be cooking tuwo shinkafa and furs de nunu for you...abi Daura elders has completed that their plan that year for retirement yanrinya for you..
nothing wey person no go see for NL

Na dat one dey vex u?
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2018
this disastrous dude wants to reduce nig. to the level of Somalia at all cost !
i must un-vote the CLANISH ,redundant, bigot!
he's a gross waste of my vote!
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by EweduAfonja(f): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
cool this coming election its not about political party anymore but integrity. Quote me anywhere if buhari contest he will *won* with landslide.
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by sexdoll: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2018
Nwoke m who are you fooling?

Anyway sha, take your time!
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by EweduAfonja(f): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
cool this coming election its not about political party anymore but integrity. Quote me anywhere if buhari contest he will won with landslide.

As Dull as Buhari..

He will WON with landslide...

WON ko warm ni... ODE

1 Like

Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by marticeus(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
He has tried his best, no doubt about it. He has an unblemished records, his integrities are still in intact.
It is now time to go home and rest.
Re: 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs by Alejoas(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Abi to decide not to run.....

We the masses don't want you to run but sycophants wont tell you the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki / Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" / Massacred Miners: Enugu Commemorates 70th Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.