Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why I HATE This Country, This Race, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I HATE This Country, This Race, (1296 Views)

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores / Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Chelseafan99: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
First of all let me kick off by making this declaration :
I am a patriotic and proud Nigerian. I love our our resilient nature, our rich and diverse cuisine, our natural hospitality and effusivensss, our spellbinding music that has captivated the world, our love for God...Ted

That's where the good stuff ends. I hate the fact that life is a lottery - a cruel one at that, as there can only be two outcomes to determine if your life will be a rich happy state of existent or a dark gloomy, wicked, inhuman, horrifying, mindbending, barbaric state of perpetual suffering.

I hate the fact I wss born in this shit-hole and not a first or second world country. Woe be unto baby born into this cesspool of barbarity and suffering. A life sentence of continuous battle with little respite. The gut renching day by day battle for survival you being poor. The horrific spiritual and physical battle for you life you face for being successful in a society where being successful in the midst of the poor means your life is in mortal danger. The number of times you have to flee, to hide your success so some demons in the village don't remember you.

I hate being born into a family with quite some history of voodoo. I hate the stigma and untold emotional and physical pain inflicted on you at a very young age for what you had no control over. In hate the fact I was forced to run away from home at the early age of 12, where the prospect of sleeping under a bridge at the age of 12 was tantalising compared with having to stay another day in a stupid disfuntional useless and selfish family. I hate the level of poverty Inflicted on thise unlucky enough to be born in this shithole. I hate our corrupt politicians. I hate the blood sacrifice the average politician have to perform to protect his life as a prerequisite to joining politics. I hate the pain and suffering and hunger I see in the eyes of little kids, the sight of 10 year old boys and girls a hairs breath away from being killed by a vehicle selling purewater and gala. I hate the discredit infra structure. I hate stigma people with certain conditions have to endure. I hate the culture of the black man pulling down his fellow Blackman who somehow made it in life out of jealousy and hate. I hate our women , the vast majority of whom are Daughters of Jezebel.

I hate the fact %70 of Nigerian pastors are nothing but ritualists. I hate the ignorance stupid superstitions of the average black man. I hate being born into this stupid black race, where everything is a life and death story. I hate having to live in isolation because of the primitive mentality of the vast majority of Nigerians, some of whom simply refuse to enlighten and educate themselves, instead choose to follow on the barbaric tradition of their forefathers.

Is it a coincidence that the black race is at the bottom of the food chain irrespective of where they are?

2 Likes

Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Chelseafan99: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
I AM A FUGITIVE. THIS IS MY STORY.

For the sake of lenght I will do a quick summary.

As of this writing I am hiding for my life. I have been driven to the very edge of insanity from prosecution over what I had no control over.

Growing up I was the punching bag of everybody. I knew I was different but I never knew how or WHY? My day to day existence involve being spat on, beaten up, bullied, insulted, spat on again at home, then going to bed hungry and praying to God not to let me wake up the next morning, and God always denying my request. I didn't know I had a condition called Tourette syndrom until some years ago.

I fled Lagos to the Rivers State in 2012 and vowed never to go back because I was tired of the physical and spiritual battle. After a year in Rivers State with no money, no helper, no care in the world, I decided to help myself by going into YAHOO. YES I SAID IT.YAHOO YAHOO. A man has to survive. Within a year I had it big. Legitately, not those fetish stuffs. Hard work and persistent.

Thinking acts of generosity will make people accept me for who I am I went gangbusting on benevolence. %80 of all I earn I spend helping people, sending money, granting anybody's request. Oddly enough the money kept coming back. The more I gave out, the more success came my way. It's hard to explain but I never ran dry the more I give. This is when u trouble started.

First thing I noticed was people's sudden aversion of me. All of a sudden everyone I one kept a distance. Every offer of help I render is quickly rejected, with "GOD FORBID"

Then the rumour started. Then I started getting the stares. Then my landlord refused me renewing my rent. It turns out that the blessings I reveived from God (which I suspect was for my benevolence ) was just too much for these people to bear. They felt inadequate seeing "someone like me" excel while they remain stagnant. So I was branded a ritualist. My Tourette syndrom was a manifestation of blood sacrifice. I had demons in me, who ever accepts anything from me I steal their stars. Later they accused me of bewitching them with juju, that's why each time I give them money I excell and they remain stagnant.

So they all conferred and concluded I am the cause of their poverty hence I had to be killed. Lucky enough God has never let me down. One of them present in their meeting was so troubled he Warned me in advance to flee the house. This is ridiculous i thought, I will never leave my house an properties.

The night they came for me I had a dream prior. At around 9 pm that night I got a sweet call from one of them asking I I was home, he wanted to share some vital info with me. The moment he hung up I was suddenly overwelmed by a sense of dread. A sensation so overpowering I began grasping for air, so I fled outside. No so one had I leave my gate, on barefoot did I see these ignorant hoodlums. Obviously armed. Observed them fanning out over the perimeter of my house to block all escape route.

I fled, leaving my house, my car, all I ever owned. They ransacked my house , shared my properties, my car, washing machine, cloths, generator, shoes, refrigerator, tv. AC EVERYTHING.

But they weren't done. They went spiritual. I was afflicted with a sudden body odor that made people recoil. Anywhere I go I had birds following me, taking turns, never letting me out of their sight. My dreams everyday were of people forcing me to eat Apples with cockroaches embeded, being chased by animals, running ..always running. For a week straight at 1.am every night I hear giant footsteps pacing round my house endlessly, bleating like a goat.When it happens all the dogs in the area start howelring and crying and barking.

On this particular night I was suddenly jolted from sleep and paralyzed by fear I cannot describe in words. This created like a whirlwind burst into my room with incredible speed and grabbed me. The last thing I remembered was slowly falling back into bed and sleeping blissfully like a baby. Knowing my fragile state emotionally God took this memory from me until weeks later. The day I remembered I almost went into mental shock.

A compassionate lady who understood my condition was not natural took me to her pastor. After a while the last or said God revealed to that their is a network of witchcraft attack against me. A network of household and environmental witchcraft. Naturslly distrutful of pastors what he said next made me believe.

He said God showed him a list of what the enemy were WRONGFULLY accusing me off, but be not worried. The holy spirit is with you he said.
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Chelseafan99: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
I'm gonna cut it short. The morale of the story is I am forced to live in isolation from everbody because i had tourettes syndrom and was schizotypal. Apparently people refuse to accept that the fact they look down on me or see me as a lesser human bevause of certain conditions does not mean our loving father share their view. God blessed me beyond their expectation and they just refuse to accept it. So here I am, living the life of a fugutive because of lack of awareness on some unusual mental conditions. This adversity has brought me closer to God. Suddenly i realised that for some in to be saved God allows adversity to set in so we will seek him. If all was well may never have been motivated to seek him, I may never known the nature of God like I do now.

The Lord has been my strenght and has never let me down.
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by chibuzorAbia: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2018
Op, are you OK?

1 Like

Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Chelseafan99: 1:50am On Feb 23, 2018
chibuzorAbia:
Op, are you OK?

To be frank I'm not sure I am.
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by lionshare: 4:54am On Feb 23, 2018
OG gone paranoid+....Find the sign of rainbow church! #thankmelater
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Rucheen(m): 7:08am On Feb 23, 2018
Make sure you don't kill yourself
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2018
Sorry for your predicament but I think your mindset is messed up. You engage in Yahoo Yahoo and destroy peoples lives and in the same paragraph you said they couldn't stand God's blessings on you? God? Any God that blesses us by cheating, lying hurting and destroying the lives of a million people is Mad.

Second. There's a difference between Nigerian and the black race. While some African countries like Rwanda, Botswana and South African are working towards greatness, negritude and standard of living, your leaders are busy stealing your country blind. Stupidity is not race bound so stop blaming your skin colour.

Third. You are an independent moral entity. Your morality doesn't subordinate the attitudes of other people. The witchcraft of anyone shouldn't make you weak morally. You choose to. You made your choice. I'd also advise you see a psychologist.

Finally. I noticed some problems. Fear. Ignorance. Lack of willpower. Nothing is to be feared. Not even death. Humans have been conditioned by society to see death as something to be feared. We are chemicals and molecules, vitamins and minerals, and energy is indissoluble.

Yours is worse. You fear death so much that you are already dead. You died when you engage in Yahoo Yahoo. You died when you ran away from Lagos. If you really believe those powers worked, why would you still hold that it is localised? Ignorance.

If it wasn't for ignorance you wouldn't think that cheating people, destroying lives and creating angry people will give you peace. You wouldn't think your situation is caused by your skin colour. You need mental and structural sanitation and I hope you see a psychologist...or a clergy...their service is psychologically healthy.

4 Likes

Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Chelseafan99: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Sorry for your predicament but I think your mindset is messed up. You engage in Yahoo Yahoo and destroy peoples lives and in the same paragraph you said they couldn't stand God's blessings on you? God? Any God that blesses us by cheating, lying hurting and destroying the lives of a million people is Mad.

Second. There's a difference between Nigerian and the black race. While some African countries like Rwanda, Botswana and South African are working towards greatness, negritude and standard of living, your leaders are busy stealing your country blind. Stupidity is not race bound so stop blaming your skin colour.

Third. You are an independent moral entity. Your morality doesn't subordinate the attitudes of other people. The witchcraft of anyone shouldn't make you weak morally. You choose to. You made your choice. I'd also advise you see a psychologist.

Finally. I noticed some problems. Fear. Ignorance. Lack of willpower. Nothing is to be feared. Not even death. Humans have been conditioned by society to see death as something to be feared. We are chemicals and molecules, vitamins and minerals, and energy is indissoluble.

Yours is worse. You fear death so much that you are already dead. You died when you engage in Yahoo Yahoo. You died when you ran away from Lagos. If you really believe those powers worked, why would you still hold that it is localised? Ignorance.

If it wasn't for ignorance you wouldn't think that cheating people, destroying lives and creating angry people will give you peace. You wouldn't think your situation is caused by your skin colour. You need mental and structural sanitation and I hope you see a psychologist...or a clergy...their service is psychologically healthy.

Your username explains your point of view. You are part of those who think issues this are superstitious and can be explained away with psychology. You are also an arrogant and an indignant. Unfortunately the devil has done a very good job of making it seem banal, unintelligent and stupid to point to the supernatural. You say I am dead. You fail to realise ironically it's people like you who is dead and buried. You don't even know you've been dead a long time ago. You can call me nuts, but it's nuts like me.who run to church and seek God for help that can be saved.

But it's arrogant pricks like you the devil will not bother wasting his time on. You have deluded yourself into thinking it all boils down to phsycology and wi probably never seek God. Then you die and realise you have been the stupid one all along and will spend eternity regretting. You are free to keep on indulging in your ignorance. Name it whatever you want. I pray the devil afflicts you with supernatural events that will finally make you run to God and be saved. If not you my dear are nothing but dead spiritually with no hope of redemption.
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:

Please shut up, you have no idea, no bloody idea, what would force a man to change so much. What is the worst hardship you have gone through? when you need anything the worst you can imagine is to lie down and open your legs for a man you don't like and viola, your problems are solved after 5 mins give or take.

A mans world is different, look at the post of ladies on niaraland, how many have real problems relating to their very survival, you have it easy, so pls, before you judge come of your high horse and walk in his shoes, if you survived just one day you can say the shit you are thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 24, 2018
@ op, I wrote a long comment with some hints, but I had to delete, felt like they watch you.
It is your war, give them no quarter.

Prove why you have the right to live and survive.

1 Like

Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:50am On Feb 24, 2018
Chelseafan99:

Your username explains your point of view. You are part of those who think issues this are superstitious and can be explained away with psychology. You are also an arrogant and an indignant. Unfortunately the devil has done a very good job of making it seem banal, unintelligent and stupid to point to the supernatural. You say I am dead. You fail to realise ironically it's people like you who is dead and buried. You don't even know you've been dead a long time ago. You can call me nuts, but it's nuts like me.who run to church and seek God for help that can be saved.

But it's arrogant pricks like you the devil will not bother wasting his time on. You have deluded yourself into thinking it all boils down to phsycology and wi probably never seek God. Then you die and realise you have been the stupid one all along and will spend eternity regretting. You are free to keep on indulging in your ignorance. Name it whatever you want. I pray the devil afflicts you with supernatural events that will finally make you run to God and be saved. If not you my dear are nothing but dead spiritually with no hope of redemption.

You are afraid of admitting realism. Read what I wrote above again and tell me where I questioned the supernatural? The world is karmic and you think you can sow evil and expect good. You think I'm trying to be harsh to you? Read my post again without that emotional attachment. I'm not your enemy.
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:52am On Feb 24, 2018
donsimo:

Please shut up, you have no idea, no bloody idea, what would force a man to change so much. What is the worst hardship you have gone through? when you need anything the worst you can imagine is to lie down and open your legs for a man you don't like and viola, your problems are solved after 5 mins give or take.

A mans world is different, look at the post of ladies on niaraland, how many have real problems relating to their very survival, you have it easy, so pls, before you judge come of your high horse and walk in his shoes, if you survived just one day you can say the shit you are thinking.

Judge? Can you point at one thing wrong with what I wrote? You want to be lied to or you love to hear the truth? Tell me what I wrote up there that is not true or out of order.
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Judge? Can you point at one thing wrong with what I wrote? You want to be lied to or you love to hear the truth? Tell me what I wrote up there that is not true or out of order.

You came of from a purely academic place, dividing a mans life into points as if you don't understand that he could not possibility put into words what he's going through. That words are in adequate to explain what moved him to become who he is.

Look I challenge you blaming him for who he became, in a better world he wouldn't be a yahoo boy simple, he didn't go into it for the fame, the cars or the women but just survival only that.

What you said and listed is just the wishful thinking of someone who isn't in touch with reality, in Nigeria we have very little control over our lives, 1st class doesn't guarantee a job, the law doesn't guarantee your life. The police doesn't guarantee your freedom.

And tho you claim not to fear the last embrace of the mother, you obviously do not have a good imagination of how death could be.

It is normal for one to fear what he doesn't understand, he is being attacked for being good to people.

Also I don't see you doing anything about our leaders, we all know they rob us and have no interest in leadership than the proximity to money to steal.

Your approach ticked me off, try to feel what he feels through his words then see life through his eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Op, you mean you went into yahoo and blow within a year without jazz, Abeg, come teach me how you do am. No be joke o.

1 Like

Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:24am On Feb 24, 2018
donsimo:

You came of from a purely academic place, dividing a mans life into points as if you don't understand that he could not possibility put into words what he's going through. That words are in adequate to explain what moved him to become who he is.

Look I challenge you blaming him for who he became, in a better world he wouldn't be a yahoo boy simple, he didn't go into it for the fame, the cars or the women but just survival only that.

What you said and listed is just the wishful thinking of someone who isn't in touch with reality, in Nigeria we have very little control over our lives, 1st class doesn't guarantee a job, the law doesn't guarantee your life. The police doesn't guarantee your freedom.

And tho you claim not to fear the last embrace of the mother, you obviously do not have a good imagination of how death could be.

It is normal for one to fear what he doesn't understand, he is being attacked for being good to people.

Also I don't see you doing anything about our leaders, we all know they rob us and have no interest in leadership than the proximity to money to steal.

Your approach ticked me off, try to feel what he feels through his words then see life through his eyes.
I've felt what he's feeling now and overcame it. About ten years ago it happened and my precious mum and sweet elder sis paid the price. So, when I speak I speak with the experience of one who's seen these things and studied it.

I didn't become a thief or a yahoo boy because I was down or have been down or still down. I knew that the circle wouldn't end if oppressed people take turns raping each other. My life is a testament of so many things and I will never justify evil even though I can recognize what caused it.

He started by insulting the black race instead of facing our leaders but you are not angry that he insulted the black race but angry that I called his attempt at upgrading with evil counterproductive. But let's leave our emotions outside this thread and use our heads like Nigerians always say.

What exactly is wishful thinking in a man recognising that his skin colour got nothing to do with his standard of living? What's wishful thinking in telling one that death is not to be feared? What's wrong in telling the dude to get structural transformation? You want me to support wrong when I see it?
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Alejoas(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:

I salute your thought process and upright contribution!
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I've felt what he's feeling now and overcame it. About ten years ago it happened and my precious mum and sweet elder sis paid the price.
What exactly is wishful thinking in a man recognising that his skin colour got nothing to do with his standard of living? What's wishful thinking in telling one that death is not to be feared? What's wrong in telling the dude to get structural transformation? You want me to support wrong when I see it?

Lady, I like your arguments, infact years ago I would agree with you, with wat I know and have seen now we have to settle to agree to disagree.

Being a girl gives you automatic advantage over a guy, a guy with his "state" my apologies to the op.

People would give you sympathy, there would even be a boyfriend or few of them helping out, through it all you are not truly alone.

You can run an experiment, by traveling to a new state without a penny on you, you as a girl will get there, get accommodation, eat and leave with money to come back, a man dare not try that. So you cannot in any world understand a mans plight , it can be likened to a bird trying to understand how the fish can swim through all that current.

His insult to the whole race is based on our deep grained mentally of the supernatural, we hurt people based on this and claim they were evil. His experiences are what he draws matter from, his upbringing to his current state ,the only people who tried to understand and cure his state have not been from out race, our race has only condemned him.

Frankly I like the dude, his English is refined, his diction impeccable, am surprised at both his command of the PC and English, people like him aren't usually this elite especially looking at the situations he has faced.

Lady again you throw that word around, that something is" wrong", I would like you to define what is wrong, and ask yourself why it is wrong, and if the so called wrong are so bad why did they begin in the first place.
This should pls not lead to religion.

Lastly your way is wrong, not effective I mean, if we want to fix all this stuff in our society we need to enter the dirt/evil and understand why it began, then we can overcome it.

3 Likes

Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2018
donsimo:

Lady, I like your arguments, infact years ago I would agree with you, with wat I know and have seen now we have to settle to agree to disagree.

Being a girl gives you automatic advantage over a guy, a guy with his "state" my apologies to the op.

People would give you sympathy, there would even be a boyfriend or few of them helping out, through it all you are not truly alone.

You can run an experiment, by traveling to a new state without a penny on you, you as a girl will get there, get accommodation, eat and leave with money to come back, a man dare not try that. So you cannot in any world understand a mans plight , it can be likened to a bird trying to understand how the fish can swim through all that current.

His insult to the whole race is based on our deep grained mentally of the supernatural, we hurt people based on this and claim they were evil. His experiences are what he draws matter from, his upbringing to his current state the only people who tried to understand and cure his state have not been from out race, out race has only condemned him.

Frankly I like the dude, his English is refined, his diction impeccable, am surprised at both his command of the PC and English, people like him aren't usually this elite especially looking at the situations he has faced.

Lady again you throw that word around, that something is wrong, I would like you to define what is wrong, and ask yourself why it is wrong, and if the so called wrong are so bad why did they begin in the first place.
This should pls not lead to religion.

Lastly your way is wrong, not effective I mean, if we want to fix all this stuff in our society we need to enter the dirt/evil and understand why it began, then we can overcome it.
I'm not a lady.
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I'm not a lady.

Forgive me, I had impression you were, never the less I disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2018
donsimo:

Forgive me, I had impression you were, never the less I disagree with you.
Okay.
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by remedick: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2018
wizzakosh:
Op, you mean you went into yahoo and blow within a year without jazz, Abeg, come teach me how you do am. No be joke o.
grin so in your mind, you really think every yahoo shiiit na juju grin
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
remedick:
grin so in your mind, you really think every yahoo shiiit na juju grin
See this man, i graduated from lautech, i know what i am talking. Na so you think them(whity) be fool. Oga park well.
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Chelseafan99: 3:04am On Feb 25, 2018
donsimo:

My man, God bless you for your comment. SHows your deep understanding. Appreciate.
Re: Why I HATE This Country, This Race, by Temmypops: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hi. I'm Temi. I started an Instagram account, tourettes Nigeria. Aimed at educating people about tourette syndrome and the effects of stigmatization on people living with the syndrome. I would love your permission to post your story and love if you can support the community @tourettenigeria

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Will Win / "Ambode Is An Ingrate, He Performed Woefully...he Did Nothing". - Gov. Bello / Akpabio At It Again!: 'bombs' Attah, Ridicules A’ibom People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.