Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? (753 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Just Curious: Why Isn't Peter One Of The Gospel Writers / "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? by huxley(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2010
Yes - Your evidence is below;

1) Inventing Jesus; Part 1

2) Inventing Jesus; Part 2
Re: Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? by sizzlers(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2010
Be more elaborate
Re: Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2010
ooh my God.
@poster
Your que nt clear.
Re: Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? by vescucci(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2010
I can't go thru your links now huxley but I believe in Jesus' existence. I can't be sure about everything that is said about him. I do concede that it is quite odd that for such a personality there's an acute shortage of historical evidence of his existence. No one really talked about him except the gospel writers. I'm guessing all the burning of literature during the many ecumenical councils are responsible for this. It's bullshit but it's BS for thought.
Re: Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? by noetic16(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2010
huxley:

Yes - Your evidence is below;

1) Inventing Jesus; Part 1

2) Inventing Jesus; Part 2

when will u develop the guts to debate ur false assertions?
Re: Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? by petres007(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2010
Re: Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers?

NO!

Do some real, objective research into the issue and stop your wishful thinking. . . cheesy grin grin
Re: Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2010
No YOU stop your wishful thinking petres 007.

You must all be CRAZY to believe a man walked on this earth who was any more the ''Son of God'' than you or I.

It is the most insidious form of brainwashing to believe this, and all the other silly miracles this character is alleged to have performed.
Re: Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? by vescucci(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2010
Jesus definitely existed. The events surrounding him are the things that may be inconclusive. Even though the historical evidence pointing to his existence is little, it is not non-existent. It is extremely hard to fool humanity o. Even the Lochness monster has been proved to be a hoax and it wasn't like it had a considerable host of believers anyway.
Re: Was Jesus A Character Invented By The Gospel Writers? by omowhyou(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2010
My question to u is this. would u die for something u know is fake? Jesus Christ disciples and many more died because of there faith in Jesus. This men worked and eat with Jesus, that is why after His resurrection they were now bold to come out and declare Jesus. Try Jesus and ur life will never remain the same

(1) (Reply)

The Apostolic Church Members,meets Here / Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation / What Does Christmas Mean To You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.