Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost (7867 Views)

$350M Cabotage Funds: Open Letter To Mr. President By Engr. Eferebo Sylvanus / Nigerian-led Calendly Raises $350M In New Funding Round / Japaul Doubles Price In Bull Run As Predicted, Sunu Assurance To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by lastempero: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2018
kolaish:
Yes I agree. But you cannot say you won't buy a car again because a dealer sold a faulty car to you. Even Warren Buffet lost fortunes in the stock market before discovering the truth about the market, the rest are stories.

I do buy just that iam been over cautious and I prefer mutual funds to stocks now.
Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by jobbers: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2018
oh
Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2018
i bought shares from the firm but they couldnt give a proper account of my money, everythin lost.
sad sad Japaul Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by akigbemaru: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chivasex:
The company is a scam, they believe too much in bribery and they don't pay workers at all yet all the senior management staff are pastors in different churches.

Please run from them because this money will disappear through one of these popular animals, I am suspecting elephant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by boyjo: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
BabaO2:
This fraudulent company again? Billions were collected on IPO from unsuspecting subscribers, no dividend paid up till today. Jegede should be shot/live jail. This is annoying...

But why?
They always send me my dividend by mail.
I believe visiting their registrar might get you some explanation.
Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by boyjo: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
kolaish:
This may be an opportunity for you to recoup your investment back if you have not sold.

Are you a board memeber with them?
I still gat shares with them
Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by boyjo: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
No single good report about Jaaul on this thread undecided
Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by kolaish(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
boyjo:

Are you a board memeber with them?
I still gat shares with them
There is a sudden resurgence in the price now. Currently, the shares is in demand in the market (though @ 42k) So, you can keep an eye on it, till it gets to your target price, if you want to sell.
Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by boyjo: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
kolaish:
There is a sudden resurgence in the price now. Currently, the shares is in demand in the market (though @ 42k) So, you can keep an eye on it, till it gets to your target price, if you want to sell.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by hedonistic: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
deepwater:
Cool
Japaul should invest in new built ships.
Get some ASD tugs capable of pulling ahead and astern in various bollard pull capacity. Some OSV of above 3000 gross tonnage and huge bulk capacity. Challenge the market with your asset and not who u know. U can't know everyone all the time.

undecided

Funny enough, the money you spend knowing all the relevant 'someones' (and maintaining those 'knowing' relationships) eventually outstrips the cost of acquiring needed assets and capabilities. But what do they know? Nothing.

The country doesn't merely ignore competence. It penalises competence. It relegates merit. It scorns and spites ability. The system is rotten. Otherwise these kinds of companies should have long gone bankrupt no sooner than they were registered. If the system weren't rotten, many idiots who claim to be "successful businessmen" or billionaires would be paupers. It's a shithole country in the fullest sense. We're in deepwater, or ehm, deep shit.
Re: Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost by saintneo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
saintneo:
Marine Base pikin? Abi you be Kokoama or Loloama pikin lol!

Back to business, I expect this Japaul Oil to trade high on NSE in the next few weeks. I need to make money on my little share there.

Just as I predicted, Japaul that was trading at 35kobo during my previous quote, now trades at 47kobo. I hope this hits NGN1 soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Drops To 16.25% In May - NBS / 767 Manufacturers Shut Down In 2023 – MAN / Wealth Principles And Business Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.