Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus (1063 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by levrin: 6:27am On Feb 23, 2018
GistMore.com

One person was killed while several others were wounded on Tuesday following a bloody attack on Ikorodu Campus of the Lagos State Polytechnic ( LASPOTECH ) by suspected cultists.

The deceased, identified as Ahmed Amao, was a former LASPOTECH student who had been expelled from the institution.

We gather that the groups of hoodlums invaded the Ikorodu campus from different directions on Tuesdacy evening, chasing the students around the polytechnic with guns, machettes and knives.

LASPOTECH spokesman, Olanrewaju Kuye, told our reporter that the terrified students alerted the institution’s security personnel on sighting the hoodlums, comprising some former students of the polytechnic.

“So, we had to chase them out the campus via the polytechnic’s first gate; but when we got there, we discovered another set (hoodlums) approaching from the adjourning village to attack our students.

“Upon sighting our security men the gang began to shoot at will and our security men had no choice but to retaliate.

“Unfortunately, we hit one of the hoodlums, Ahmed Amao, a former student who had been expelled for examination malpractice. We learnt he died on Wednesday,’’ Kuye said.

He added that but for the prompt response of the institution’s security personnel, many students could have lost their lives in the attack.

Kuye assured parents of the safety of their wards following the attack on the campus by suspected cultists, saying “this will never be allowed to happen again.

“They should go on with their normal duties because nothing untoward will happen to them.

“Our security men now wield firearms too and our students have our phone numbers for prompt response. We will not take chances,’’ said the LASPOTECH spokesman.

Confirming the incident, Chike Oti, Spokesman, Lagos State Police Command, said that the attackers were on revenge mission following an attack on one of their members.

Oti said two suspects were arrested with a locally made pistol following the incident.

There was heavy presence of gun-wielding security personnel comprising the police, Oyabo (local vigilante) and private guards when our correspondent visited LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus on Wednesday.

Calm is gradually returning to the institution as students and other members of the polytechnic community were seen going about their normal activities on Wednesday.

https://www.gistmore.com/one-dead-cultists-attack-laspotech-ikorodu-campus

Re: One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by Shedrack777: 6:33am On Feb 23, 2018
cultism does not pay! crime does not pay!

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by SenselessIdiot: 6:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Just one person dead? Cultists these days are becoming unnecessary lazy.
Back then in Lasu around 2001 to 2002 whenever we attacked the school campus or any neighboring school we always make sure we kill at least 25 to 30 people and not forgetting to cut off their heads.
Please you guys really need to step up your game.
Awumen.
No friend no foe
Who Bleep up must collect.
Lubber wey no sabi sail, water go carry am go.
I echo a very rugged 101 to all rugged sealords may the new moon bring down the Kajorla from G.p that will lead us to sail to the treasure island..Na me Na me lalalalala rugged bloodsucker sailing florida,atlanta,nicosia,and the rugged deck riviera,may our blood not clot in our veins and may we sail to Gp treasures,,I echo a must rugged awumen to my grand eye and S.E Bolaji carew..May our atukpa shine forever.. May we sail to salt and not to dust.
I'm a proud BAN mahn, and I'll be a Sailor till death.
Re: One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by timwudz(m): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Back then in Esut around 2001 to 2002 whenever we attacked the school campus or any neighboring school we always make sure we kill at least 25 to 30 people and not forgetting to cut off their heads.
Awumen.
No friend no foe
You'd sure have your useless life ended in a more gruesome manner..

idiot of all fools.. your mama probably thought she gave birth.. nope! she wasted strength at child birth

3 Likes

Re: One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by Chrisbeks: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Back then in Esut around 2001 to 2002 whenever we attacked the school campus or any neighboring school we always make sure we kill at least 25 to 30 people and not forgetting to cut off their heads.
Awumen.
No friend no foe
Mr Man, you're just a senseless idiot

2 Likes

Re: One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by SenselessIdiot: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2018
timwudz:

You'd sure have your useless life ended in a more gruesome manner..

idiot of all fools.. your mama probably thought she gave birth.. nope! she wasted strength at child birth
Awumen ooo we not meant to be seen but to be felt.
Neat on campus and rough on island
No price no pay.
Re: One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by SenselessIdiot: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Mr Man, you're just a senseless idiot
may we all sail to anchor more treasures from G.P,no wenkule pricing of HL shall draw us backk.
Awumen my brother
Re: One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by timwudz(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Awumen ooo we not meant to be seen but to be felt. Neat on campus and rough on island No price no pay.
Iya e ti fi obo jona

Omo pau bi ibon

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by SenselessIdiot: 6:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Unlike the dirty men and fake sailors on the street called Baggas.
Big ups to all the fine boys in the building
Re: One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by Vinstel: 7:06am On Feb 23, 2018
Good riddance to a stupid cultist

1 Like

Re: One Dead As Cultists Attack LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus by Rucheen(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2018
BAN boy talking in ESUTH and you are here talking abi you resurrect ., Senselessness​

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Stolen Car At The Point Of Sale / 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos / Rapist Set Free After Offering His Sister To Be Raped By Victim’s Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.