Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos (1050 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered Her N100,000 For Female Panties / Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by Angelanest: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2018
A graduate of Imo state University, IMSU, has exposed a scammer who tried to dupe her in an unconventional way. According to the lady identified as Samaria Diala, the scammer furnished her with stories of how his wife died in an accident and also about his FAKE 8-year-old daughter.

The young lady got suspicious of the guy after he tried to play a fast one on her after setting a date to meet in Enugu.

The lady shared the story of what happened online. Read below;

Hi friends please be careful of this guy , stories behind his late wife and his 8-year old daughter seeking for love she left behind. He came chatting me up with stories of how he lost his wife in an accident when his daughter was 2years old . He claimed he is being careful in terms of making choice of the next woman to call wife. He got me into talking to the fake child of his , her words were so touching also that of the grandma .

He later claimed at some point to be in Nigeria ,that they would pay me a visit. On the agreed date of the visit from Enugu ,he claimed to have ran down a pregnant woman crossing the road on his way coming. He rang me with siren blowing on the background and even claimed police got him arrested . so he needed money to pay the doctor as deposit before he would be allowed to continue with his trip .

As the doctor assured him the victim will survive so far he deposits 75k . He later Called me with the request I make the transfer as he isn’t allowed to leave the station . Well I knew he was a scam from when he gave an old woman the phone to speak with me .

He flee after I made him understand I know what the time says . Please ladies beware of such scam they now come in different ways! please share that no one falls victim..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/samaria-diala-exposes-man-who-tried-to-defraud-her-with-fake-stories-in-enugu.html

Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by Angelanest: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2018

Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by Angelanest: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2018
BWAAAAAAAH!!!!! the 1st photo with the old lady in front of the garage door is PHOTOSHOPPED (and very poorly done btw)

and sadly, unless you have had a chat vid to confirm that its actually him, chances are thats not even his real picture.

1 Like

Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2018
Only an IMSU chic would have gracefully fallen for the 'family' photo.

If you know, you know.
Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by decatalyst(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2018
At least the scammer is handsome unlike these political scammers in power.

grin grin
Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Family Photo tho grin grin

Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by Bnenzzy101: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2018
King
Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
BWAAAAAAAH!!!!! the 1st photo with the old lady in front of the garage door is PHOTOSHOPPED (and very poorly done btw)

and sadly, unless you have had a chat vid to confirm that its actually him, chances are thats not even his real picture.

Ofcourse it's not his real picture ..its a very old scam format
Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Ofcourse it's not his real picture ..its a very old scam format

thats why showing all his photos is pointless....
Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by 4reala(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2018
419ers everywhere. God go continue to the expose them
Re: 'Beware Of This Guy' - Lady Exposes Man Who Tried To Scam Her In Enugu. Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

thats why showing all his photos is pointless....

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Arrested With A Bottle Of Beer And Action Bitters In Edo / Young Boy Looking Healthy 2 Years After He Was Branded A Witch (photos) / VIDEO: Can You Identify This Man? A Criminal Stealing From A Bank Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.