Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos (38422 Views)

Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) / President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Neimar: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Most beautiful and successful people I know support Chelsea Fc. And most people's lives took an upward trajectory of success as soon as they started supporting Chelsea Fc.

The million dollar question is;
1.) Are beautiful people and successful people naturally inclined to support Chelsea Fc?
2.) Or is rooting for Chelsea Fc has a tendency to impact positively to her supporters lives?

Whichever the case, am rooting for Chelsea right now.

KTBFFH...!!!

agberos nai full chelshit pass..successful ppl go for man utd, real madrid and Barcelona
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Nedfed(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2018
I see more babies (triplets) coming forth on sunday when Man-u vs Chelsea meet.
What I saw is two boys and a gal.
Cos the match will end 1-2 in favour of Chelsea.
Chelsea God's own club

#nedfed#

Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by christ007(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A proud Nigerian mother identified as James Juliet has dedicated her new born twins to Chelsea Football Club. According to the new mother who was pregnant for 10 months, the twin baby boys were delivered immediately Chelsea scored FC Barcelona through Willian during their Champions League first leg encounter at Stamford bridge on Tuesday, February 20th.

The match finally ended 1-1 following equalizer from Lionel Messi through Andrés Iniesta.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/chelsea-fan-gave-birth-champions-league-match-dedicates-twins-photos.html
Na God save say barca no score first make we see the lier way she go tel.but all join congrats for the baby and one go be Chelsea fan and the other one will be barca fan cheesy
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Nackzy: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Pls name one of the child Chelsea n Hazard
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by christ007(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2018
Nedfed:
I see more babies (triplets) coming forth on sunday when Man-u vs Chelsea meet.
What I saw is two boys and a gal.
Cos the match will end 1-2 in favour of Chelsea.
Chelsea God's own club

#nedfed#
guy you don play pk go throw in grin
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2018
radiokilla:
This is how to slay. I tapped into this blessings

Palmwine tapper, u no pray God to bless you. Keep tapping into blessings... Attachee!
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by OlivetBen(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2018
megrimor:
Those babies would have been better in a Red cloth

I mean Manchester United

Not this Agbero Chelsea
is it better to be in devil's clothes? to dine with devil. God forbid.
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by spencekat(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Glory be to God.Chelsea all the way!
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Godwin978(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
she want trend, renting person pikin dey pose
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Orpe7(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
One for Messi
One for William
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by TourismMan(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I need this lady contact.want to bless her with 500k

I love twins

I love Chelsea forever

Na people like u dey get N34.0 on your account. Na only mouth u get.
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Deesquare01(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congrats Pretty Lady... Up Chelsea.
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by vicben27(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
see fine woman with double blessing! father help me to do a 4 years job in two years Bless the fruit of my loins.
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by principalgee: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Very simple, just name ur twins Willian and messi respectively, thank me later
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by paschal47(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I need this lady contact.want to bless her with 500k

I love twins

I love Chelsea forever

Bros don't be angry oo, I too need small money cry
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Originalsly: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Just curious.....does pretty now mean light skin? I've been noticing here on NL...pretty soldier...pretty actress... pretty socialite....none pretty to even qualify to enter a beauty contest... but all light skin....not dark .
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Austinoiz:

Palmwine tapper, u no pray God to bless you. Keep tapping into blessings... Attachee!
My word. Did I offend you. I'm blessed man.
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by onomeabuja: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
MAKE SHE NAME D BABY 1-1 DRAW nah
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by nelsonk2c: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
I tap into this blessings as a true Chelsea Fans from day one....Your two cute twins will be a blessing to your family and the whole world at large....Expecting my own things by the grace of God and the best part of it is that, my wife must be a Chelsea Fans, the hospital must belong to a Chelsea Fans, both the doctor and nurses must be a Chelsea Fans cheesy cheesy>>>UP CHELSEA!!!!!!!!
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Aguiyi13(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
congratulations, your husband is more of a better striker than Morata/Giroud .
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
radiokilla:
My word. Did I offend you. I'm blessed man.

Remain blessed and quit tapping it
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by naturefellow(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
blogbuilder:

Everybody want to trend online this days.
Congrat though but which one is the babies came out immediately Willian scored
very misleading headline. Not newsworthy. I think say na inside the stadium she conceive sef. Mtchew!
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Yebby(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Congrats dear,your husband is a strategic striker.
#UpChelsea#
grin
Evablizin:
cheesy

#UpChelsea#

1 Like

Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by weezweezweez(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A proud Nigerian mother identified as James Juliet has dedicated her new born twins to Chelsea Football Club. According to the new mother who was pregnant for 10 months, the twin baby boys were delivered immediately Chelsea scored FC Barcelona through Willian during their Champions League first leg encounter at Stamford bridge on Tuesday, February 20th.

The match finally ended 1-1 following equalizer from Lionel Messi through Andrés Iniesta.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/chelsea-fan-gave-birth-champions-league-match-dedicates-twins-photos.html
I hereby name the twins Morata and Bakayoko.
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by ekpang4u(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congrats! Welcome to the club of Chelsea fans with twins
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wow congrats.. na to name them Willain and Messi as they both scored
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rubbish....From her post you can deduce how demented she is...Attention seeking Hoe Lo Show!!! I thought she was in the stadium sef.
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by schurley(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chelsea football academy straight.... grin grin
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by sirAmeh(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Congratulations!!!!!!
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chelsea don win .yeye dey smelling here
Re: Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos by bewla(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

#UpChelsea#
one for Chelsea fc the order for Barcelona fc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Land In Russia For World Cup / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo / Manchester City Players Celebrate Premier League Title In Dressing Room (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.