Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud (784 Views)

GTB Are Fraud / Iboi Ogbemudia W Acc 2162020430,momoh Emmanuel W Acc 0142926159 Are Fraud / 90% Nigerians Bitcoins Sellers N Co Are Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by doclek(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
I was defrauded by two people on NL yesterday. They collected my money to sell PayPal, and thenblocked me on whatsapp. They are masterrahl and colinsin by username.
I am putting this here for others to know they are fraud.

I promised both of them that this is the last fraud they will do in their life.I WILL MAKE SURE THEY BOTH ROT IN JAIL
Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by doclek(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
They are both still trying to defraud others. My radar are on them. They will both ROT IN JAIL.
Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by agricbusines(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
why are Nigerians like this?
this is the reason why people are scared of online transactions
Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by jaycool01(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
they almost scammed me yesterday.
Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by doclek(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
agricbusines:
why are Nigerians like this?

this is the reason why people are scared of online transactions

They are the people giving this country a bad name all over the world. I PROMISE YOU ALL I WILL GET THEM. IT'S A PROMISE. YOU WILL ALL BE UPDATED.
Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by agricbusines(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
doclek:

They are the people giving this country a bad name all over the world. I PROMISE YOU ALL I WILL GET THEM. IT'S A PROMISE. YOU WILL ALL BE UPDATED.

I pray so.... this nonsense must stop
Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
doclek:
I was defrauded by two people on NL yesterday. They collected my money to sell PayPal, and thenblocked me on whatsapp. They are masterrahl and colinsin by username.
I am putting this here for others to know they are fraud.

I promised both of them that this is the last fraud they will do in their life.I WILL MAKE SURE THEY BOTH ROT IN JAIL
Oga doclek, thank you for mentioning me. I've been busy on Fiverr/KDP/CreateSpace for a while now. I just logged in to see that I've been accused of scaming you. Please can you shed more light on this situation? I'm mesmerized
Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by doclek(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
No problem Masterrahl and colinsin. You both collected my money and ran off. I'm not even interested in the money again but you must pay for your sin.
When you get to where you belong you'll learn your lesson. I'm not here to start trading words with fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by NnamdiN: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
He just asked you to state how you were scammed and you're posting something else? Don't just accuse people anyhow, provide proofs.
Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
doclek:
No problem Masterrahl and colinsin. You both collected my money and ran off. I'm not even interested in the money again but you must pay for your sin.
When you get to where you belong you'll learn your lesson. I'm not here to start trading words with fraudsters.
See me see gbese ooo. Oga seun, I think you should program this site well so people bearing similar monikers can be spotted. The OP at first mentioned Mastetrahl or so...check the original post. I then saw a notification that I had been mentioned. I know nothing about your money! Investigate properly. Remain blessed.
Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by doclek(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
NnamdiN:
He just asked you to state how you were scammed and you're posting something else? Don't just accuse people anyhow, provide proofs.

I know re many on this platform,and you work as a syndicate.i don't need ur help to apprehend anyone.By the time I finished with both of them; that have been busy changing name; they'll report back to u. And in case u re the same person,weldone. YOU GUYZ HAVE SCAM THE WRONG PERSON.
Pls I put this here to warn others.I WILL GET MY MONEY BACKAND SEND THE TWO IDIOTS TO JAIL.
I won't say anything about this again till I fulfill my promise.
Re: Mastetrahl And Colinsin On Nl Are Fraud by NnamdiN: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
doclek:

I know re many on this platform,and you work as a syndicate.i don't need ur help to apprehend anyone.By the time I finished with both of them; that have been busy changing name; they'll report back to u. And in case u re the same person,weldone. YOU GUYZ HAVE SCAM THE WRONG PERSON.
Pls I put this here to warn others.I WILL GET MY MONEY BACKAND SEND THE TWO IDIOTS TO JAIL.
I won't say anything about this again till I fulfill my promise.
your case is truly different. Try yabaleft I give up

(1) (Reply)

Gaslab 0.6 / Do You Need A Wordpress Website / Tomatoes: Sales Agents And Buyers Needed In SW And SS States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.