Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions (46148 Views)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack / Wike: Rivers Gov Moves To Shut Down Port Harcourt Hotel Where Amaechi Lodges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by stephenduru: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
As shared by Amadi Temple ....

'CHARITY  BEGINS AT HOME NOT WITH AMAECHI.The entire world should see that a school like this exists in ikwerre  LGA. imagine the condition of the school amaechi claimed that he has  revolutionised  education in Rivers State. This is igwuruta community in ikwerre LGA the local government of the former Governor rotimi amaechi this is only  Secondary school in igwuruta.  no structure in place?
No Roof, No Windows, No Ceilings, No School Library, No Running Water, No Science Laboratory, No Home Economics Lab, No Students Canteen, Poor VIP & Principals Office, No White Boards, No decent Desk, Collapsing Blocks/Walls, No Toilet Facilities, No Computer Class etc'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-shares-state-of-school-in-rivers.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by stephenduru: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by NwaAmaikpe: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
shocked

What manner of fvckery is this?
Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is not the Minister of Education neither is he the current state governor of Rivers state.

Wike should know that this propaganda and image-smearing calumny targeted at Amaechi has a more destructive impact on him.
He was the Minister of Education when Amaechi was governor.
Now he is governor. What has he done?

Till today, I point with five fingers because early in life my grandmom taught me that when a person points, four fingers point back at them.

This criticisms should be channelled to Wike, who wouldn't grow above petty politics and work for the good of all in the state.

Why didn't he rehabilitate the school?
So if he has a problem with Amaechi, his people will pay the price.

When Amaechi was governor.
He left no where out,
He was selfless in serving.
He obviously had his shortcomings but the whole of Rivers felt the roar of the Lion of Ubima.

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Igirita to Elelenwo,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Choba down to Isiokpo,
From Ubima to Bori.
From Elekahia to Mgbuosimiri.
Even from Abua to Emohua

Amaechi is Rivers State's best ever governor after Melford Okilo and Rufus Ada George.
It's the sad realization of this fact that eats Wike up and gives him sleepless nights.

196 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by stephenduru: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2018

1 Share

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by FarahAideed: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
How many times will Hammerchi tell them he doesn't like money at all and doesn't go near so where do they expect him to get funds to fix the school from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Nairalanddist: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wike and PDP are so petty. They had to move students to uncompleted building just to discredit the good works of Amaechi. Amaechi transformed river state into a mega city by building Mono rails, roads, modern schools and improved agriculture yet all these nitwits could come up with is a mere rickety building just to attract sentimental votes from gullible electorates

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by ZZ22: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is not the Minister of Education neither is he the current state governor of Rivers state.

Wike should know that this propaganda and image-smearing calumny targeted at Amaechi has a more destructive impact on him.

Till today, I point with five fingers because early in life my grandmom taught me that when a person points, four fingers point back at them.

This criticisms should be channelled to Wike, who wouldn't grow above petty politics and work for the good of all in the state.

He left no where out,
He obviously had his shortcomings but the whole of Rivers felt the roar of the Lion of Ubima.

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Ubima to Bori.
Even from Abua to Emohua

Amaechi is Rivers State's best ever governor after Melford Okilo and Rufus Ada George.
It's the sad realization of this fact that eats Wike up and gives him sleepless nights.
Why did you bring Wike to this thread? My man very soon the case of this plantain will be your case. You are at stage 3...

69 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by MetroBaba1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He left no where out,

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Ubima to Bori.
Even from Abua to Emohua

Shut Up If You Don't Reside In Rivers State

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Abeg na this kind classroom fit this whether jare, air go just dey blow person head anyhow and book go dey soak enter person brain like kerosene

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by nedu2000(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rivers state no get governor? Haba?!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Princeboca12(m): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Anyone sees the lie here. How about that beautiful structure on the other side of this classroom. What if these students were fed with peanuts to come stand under these haggard looking roof. Just saying o

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by ZombieBuster: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He left no where out,

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Ubima to Bori.
Even from Abua to Emohua

You disappoint me

20 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by aolawale025: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Wike and PDP are so petty. They had to move students to uncompleted building just to discredit the good works of Amaechi. Amaechi transformed river state into a mega city by building Mono rails, roads, modern schools and improved agriculture yet all these nitwits could come up with is a mere rickety building just to attract sentimental votes from gullible electorates

If he did all the above. Why did he leave this school out? Or "mordern schools" crumble after a few years?

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Lipscomb(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
I don't understand the argument yet but the last time I check rotimi is not a minister of education .Wike the opportunist who was appointed as a minister of education during Jonathan administration should blame ..unfortunately for the poster wike is a sitting governor.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Daviddson(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lies.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by swagagolic01(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wike should fix that school ASAP. ..

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
So the present government can't fixes the school, if they do it will be a crime I guess?!
Biased Rubbish of the highest order!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by nairavsdollars(f): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
But i heard Amaechi is the best governor in the history of Rivers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by 9jaown(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He left no where out,

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Ubima to Bori.
Even from Abua to Emohua

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by delzbaba(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
ZZ22:
Why did you bring Wike to this thread? My man very soon the case of this plantain will be your case. You are at stage 3...
LOL savage u.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by tiredoflife(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Which monorail
Abi something dey do u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Boyooosa(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
No wonder our transportation system is not impressive...huh!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Empress2014(f): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
No sane government should let "the leaders of tommorow" acquire education under this bizarre condition . cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
ZombieBuster:

You disappoint me
But I guess NwaAmaikpe wouldn't have disappointed you if APC were the ones here blaming PDP for past failures.
What an hypocrite!!!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He left no where out,

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Ubima to Bori.
Even from Abua to Emohua

Wow, Ama making sense after a looong time!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by chloedogie(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lies
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by omooba969(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why tag Amaechi in your post, OP?

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by omoadeleye(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
them no dey pay school fees there?
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by mccoy47(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Silly propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Pavore9: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
And he thinks Amaechi will feel embarrassed! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Amaechi was a good governor.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.