Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,086 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions (46163 Views)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack / Wike: Rivers Gov Moves To Shut Down Port Harcourt Hotel Where Amaechi Lodges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by TemmyTee82(f): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Princeboca12:
Anyone sees the lie here. How about that beautiful structure on the other side of this classroom. What if these students were fed with peanuts to come stand under these haggard looking roof. Just saying o

I thought I was the only one thinking this way.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by forayfleo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What manner of fvckery is this?
Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is not the Minister of Education neither is he the current state governor of Rivers state.

Wike should know that this propaganda and image-smearing calumny targeted at Amaechi has a more destructive impact on him.
He was the Minister of Education when Amaechi was governor.
Now he is governor. What has he done?

Till today, I point with five fingers because early in life my grandmom taught me that when a person points, four fingers point back at them.

This criticisms should be channelled to Wike, who wouldn't grow above petty politics and work for the good of all in the state.

Why didn't he rehabilitate the school?
So if he has a problem with Amaechi, his people will pay the price.

When Amaechi was governor.
He left no where out,
He was selfless in serving.
He obviously had his shortcomings but the whole of Rivers felt the roar of the Lion of Ubima.

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Igirita to Elelenwo,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Choba down to Isiokpo,
From Ubima to Bori.
From Elekahia to Mgbuosimiri.
Even from Abua to Emohua

Amaechi is Rivers State's best ever governor after Melford Okilo and Rufus Ada George.
It's the sad realization of this fact that eats Wike up and gives him sleepless nights.
my friend just stay out here because Amaechi is the most corrupt man in Rivers State + the brother yet I give award to Wike because is better off....Amaechi left almost all the road in Portharcourt just for little misunderstanding but Wike is doing it for us here, me and you know that politicians can't offer us anything apart from road, light, water and transport yet he denied us all of these. Your chatting about school building that he gave it as contract to is boys that make them richer over 9t.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Pavore9: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
mfm04622:

Go and check the pictures again

Anything is possible.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by asawanathegreat(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Amaechi is going to hell without road block
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Alexk2(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Haba this is lies and propaganda taken too far now. Anybody who's sincere enough will quickly see the lies behind this story. You all should just check those pictures again and see those fine fine structures behind them; too obvious! Even the nature of the classroom and the students shows it was arranged.
It annoys me seeing this level of dirty politics at play in our country.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by DanjaNinja(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
This is a petty photo. I lived in rivers during Ameachi's tenure. He built over 200 standard school's. I was there. I saw it all.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by donc26(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Shut Up If You Don't Reside In Rivers State
you should be the one to shut it. Dude is absolutely right. wike is just a cosmetic governor.patching roads here and there.He hasn't better the lives of people in his state. what's wrong with all this IPOB miscreant?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
The joke is on who now

Before scrolling further check my siggy
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Organizer111222(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lets start from saying he is not the minister of education neither is he the state governor..... and a point of correction Amechi is the minister of transportation, i dont know if he is suppose to use the budget of his ministry meant for the whole country to execute an educational project in his home state. And another point of correction i am 100% sure that the new buildings in the background of the picture posted are part of the said school and were built during the administration of Amechi as the Governor. So please kindly channel your complain to the present local government chairman, governor and the minister of. Education. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by MetroBaba1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
donc26:
you should be the one to shut it. Dude is absolutely right. wike is just a cosmetic governor.patching roads here and there.He hasn't better the lives of people in his state. what's wrong with all this IPOB miscreant?

You Know What? Shut Up, You Don't Reside In Rivers State
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by wellmax(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Op Ameachi and Wike are from the same place, so chilax

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Abogwara: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Amaechi built over 400 schools and it's enough for 8 years. If Wike built 200 more in his 1st 4 years, maybe Igwuruta would have been covered. On a side note, the school is not bad but the poster went to snap in a building out of use under special arrangement.

Anybody that has ever driven from Airport through Igwuruta to Port Harcourt will be greeted by two solid model schools built by Amaechi with one right by the roundabout and very noticeable.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Adek15(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
ZZ22:
Why did you bring Wike to this thread? My man very soon the case of this plantain will be your case. You are at stage 3...
I know that school. The school opposite that one the students were was built by amaechi. I believe the students were moved to that building just to discredit amaechi. Wike was minister of education when amaechi was governor and he's the current governor now.

Wike is trying Sha o unto the way MOST rivers people like their leaders. Like Wike, like odili
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Abogwara: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
donc26:

Absolutely right. Wike is just playing to the gallery but Amaechi was transformational.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Prodigal101: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-shares-state-of-school-in-rivers.html?m=1

Please do well to also show them theses kind of schools numbering over 260 that Amaechi built all around Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by godwin120alex: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Wike and PDP are so petty. They had to move students to uncompleted building just to discredit the good works of Amaechi. Amaechi transformed river state into a mega city by building Mono rails, roads, modern schools and improved agriculture yet all these nitwits could come up with is a mere rickety building just to attract sentimental votes from gullible electorates

Bro fear God which Mono Rail?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by marticeus(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
If this story is true then Amaechi is the most selfless governor that has ruled this country, because I have seen state of arts primary schools and secondary schools in other parts of Rivers state built by his administration. If he has failed to replicate the same in his local government then what are we saying. Nigeria needs loads of selfless people like him. Today, he is no longer the governor, the current governor should do something about it urgently, it is not about Amaechi personally, it is all about spirit of selflessness and service to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by coolscott(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Princeboca12:
Anyone sees the lie here. How about that beautiful structure on the other side of this classroom. What if these students were fed with peanuts to come stand under these haggard looking roof. Just saying o
I wanted to make note of the nice building at in the background because I recognize it to be the design of the primary schools Amaechi built.

But then I remembered that Amaechi built primary schools.

It would seem these people are complaining about a nearby secondary school.

You see, the statewide remaking of primary schools had as the limits of its scope, primary schools.

I know of only one secondary school (a model secondary school) that was made by him and it was fantastic, the reports say, when it was functional.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by ukenke: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
The OP got more than he bargained for. Amaechi had his flaws, was forced out of PDP, pitched tent with Buhari and defeated PDP. Though Buhari has disppointed most of us, Amaechi did excellently well as governor and is doing welll as minister. Wike has always been about elections and bringing down Amaechi due to twhat he (Wile) did during 2015 elections. He seems to be afraid of Amaechi deploying federal might against him. However, where Wike is doing well is in the completion of projects Amaechi started. Government should be a Continuum.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Asquare84(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
I believe the student setting was stage manage at the background I can see a magnificent building why did the op not mention the building at the backgrounds
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by babadem2much(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell, what about the building we all can see from the window of that unhabitable building? The poster just fire himself on the foot... Omo look before you leap

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Teobaba(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
On Education no Gov dead or alive has beaten Amaechi's record. He built modern schools in all LGA 12 EACH and a state of the art school for secondary in The 3senatorial district which Wike has converted one to a polytechnic. In one day he employed 13k teachers. Pls who ever dropped this lie about him just want to tell the world how stupid he is
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Teobaba(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
godwin120alex:

Bro fear God which Mono Rail?

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by gbadekunle(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
How did you leave the part Wike is also from Ikwerre? One-sided report!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by icejoel(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Wike and PDP are so petty. They had to move students to uncompleted building just to discredit the good works of Amaechi. Amaechi transformed river state into a mega city by building Mono rails, roads, modern schools and improved agriculture yet all these nitwits could come up with is a mere rickety building just to attract sentimental votes from gullible electorates
WHERE THE MONO RAIL... NO FEAR FOR GOD AT ALL
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by akigbemaru: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
stephenduru:
As shared by Amadi Temple ....

'CHARITY  BEGINS AT HOME NOT WITH AMAECHI.The entire world should see that a school like this exists in ikwerre  LGA. imagine the condition of the school amaechi claimed that he has  revolutionised  education in Rivers State. This is igwuruta community in ikwerre LGA the local government of the former Governor rotimi amaechi this is only  Secondary school in igwuruta.  no structure in place?
No Roof, No Windows, No Ceilings, No School Library, No Running Water, No Science Laboratory, No Home Economics Lab, No Students Canteen, Poor VIP & Principals Office, No White Boards, No decent Desk, Collapsing Blocks/Walls, No Toilet Facilities, No Computer Class etc'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-shares-state-of-school-in-rivers.html?m=1
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by abbeyly: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why did the post not show the other structure beside it, its a glaring thing that it ws stage played. Moved about six students to that building which has been abandoned for years in order paint the previous government bad. Even at that if its true the onion lies with the present government to fox it because its new government in place.
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by Yankee101: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thieves have no honour....anywhere
Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by rajiraymond(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
It shall never be well with Amadi Temple for posting this trash and rubbish and I pray for God's judgement over useless so called Amadi Temple.

Even when His Excellence, Right Hon. Rotimi Amaechi was governor of this Rivers State, Wike was nominated by him and was made Minister of State Education then.

And aside from this Wike too from Ikwere and it is baseless to blame Amaechi for Wike's incompetency

I swear, Amaechi really worked here, there were free education from primary to secondary, free health service, free food, books, chairs and desks, even free uniforms for all state primary schools with modern primary school structure in each all 23 local government.

There was nothing like killing, or insecurity during his eight years in office. How I wish Amaechi can rule this Rivers state again.

Amadi Temple will never sees and witnesses good thing in his life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by delivryboy: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
forayfleo:
my friend just stay out here because Amaechi is the most corrupt man in Rivers State + the brother yet I give award to Wike because is better off....Amaechi left almost all the road in Portharcourt just for little misunderstanding but Wike is doing it for us here, me and you know that politicians can't offer us anything apart from road, light, water and transport yet he denied us all of these. Your chatting about school building that he gave it as contract to is boys that make them richer over 9t.

Ameachi remains the best governor that ever governed Rivers state. Ameachi commissioned 65 primary health centers in 65 days and gave directives that no one should organize any ceremonies because the people ought to have them already. Ameachi dualized Old Aba road, Elekahia to night market, Stadium road, New road (Airforce base to Rupkokwu roundabout), Odili road and Npkogwu, he connected Odili road to Woji, he built rainbow town estate in partnership with First bank (Huge and modern residential estate), he started the Dualization of Garrison to trans-amadi (slaughter market), He stopped the collection of bush entry and multiple taxation from property developers by touts, he built covered drainage with the roads he constructed. He started huge projects like Rivers monorail, something small minds like Wike cannot conceptualize. Ameachi raised the bar of governance, Wike would have come in as a pot-hole-patching governor if not for the high standards Ameachi had set. Ameachi built model school, of which type you would not see in any part of Nigeria, and he built it in every corner of the state (I know this because I have flown over most parts of the state in choppers). Ameachi remains the father of modern day Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by jpphilips(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
The person who took the pic just shot himself in the foot. Amaechi didn't demolish some old structures after building new ones, right there in the pics, you can see the new Amaechi school in the background.
Good things dont hide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions by deavicky(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What manner of fvckery is this?
Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is not the Minister of Education neither is he the current state governor of Rivers state.

Wike should know that this propaganda and image-smearing calumny targeted at Amaechi has a more destructive impact on him.
He was the Minister of Education when Amaechi was governor.
Now he is governor. What has he done?

Till today, I point with five fingers because early in life my grandmom taught me that when a person points, four fingers point back at them.

This criticisms should be channelled to Wike, who wouldn't grow above petty politics and work for the good of all in the state.

Why didn't he rehabilitate the school?
So if he has a problem with Amaechi, his people will pay the price.

When Amaechi was governor.
He left no where out,
He was selfless in serving.
He obviously had his shortcomings but the whole of Rivers felt the roar of the Lion of Ubima.

From Elele to Okuruama,
From Igirita to Elelenwo,
From Abuloma to Nkpogu
From Choba down to Isiokpo,
From Ubima to Bori.
From Elekahia to Mgbuosimiri.
Even from Abua to Emohua

Amaechi is Rivers State's best ever governor after Melford Okilo and Rufus Ada George.
It's the sad realization of this fact that eats Wike up and gives him sleepless nights.
person wa pass now go think say u dry make sense not knowing say na nonesense u dey talk. Why u dey mention all those community? What did he do there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each / Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets / Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.