Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Leagoo Kiicaa Power 5.0 Inch (2gb Ram, 16gb Rom) Android 7.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo Kiicaa Power 5.0 Inch (2gb Ram, 16gb Rom) Android 7.0 (1198 Views)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos / Leagoo Kiicaa Power Charging Problem* Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power 5.0 Inch (2gb Ram, 16gb Rom) Android 7.0 by dollarstar(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Leagoo KIICAA POWER is the cheapest smartphone with high specifications and strong long lasting battery capacity, as the name implies "Leagoo KIICAA POWER" truly came with big power 400mAh battery capacity, and other great features am about to share with you.

Before I start the review of this smartphone I will like to tell you the main reason I decided to recommend this phone.

This phone is among the cheapest smartphone you can buy in Nigeria and other countries that has all the features you need in a smartphone such as Big strong battery (4000mAh), Big memory (2GB/16GB), Fingerprint sensor, one of the latest Andriod 7 operating system and yet the price is below N25,000 in Nigeria

For more Informations:
Email: kukudammy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

INFINIX NOTE 5 – Better Than Tecno Camon X? / MTN Special Data Plan 1GB For N200 Explained / Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.