Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) (26460 Views)

Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
jericco1:
painful exit
. FUNNY Enough, ask their family members now and they‘ll tell you “it‘s the work of God“. My question for all the muslims on this forum and out there is “If everything that happens in life and to man is from God, what then is the works of the devil? Or do you guys thinks the devil is a redundant applicant? Una level of brainwash calls for world wide deliverance crusade.
May the souls of these ones REST IN.... Well let God decide.
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Chochovini: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Paddy151:
my condolence to shekara fimily
. SHEKARA simply mean, YEAR in hausa language. So they are probably not from thesame family. Their surnames differ.
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
The most annoying part is the fresh Pussy that just came to the world for nothing. They carry am go untouched. Lord have mercy
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by aminu790(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Paddy151:
bro its not a name of family but their years. Eg shekara 14 means 14yrs. They are not of the same family.
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by aminu790(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
carpmam:
How can one family have eleven teenagers, typical of Hausa Moslems,rip to d deceased
its not a name of family but their
years. Eg shekara 14 means 14yrs.
They are not of the same family.
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by aminu790(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
felix10:
Are they from d same family?RIP.
No. its not a name of family but their
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by aminu790(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Suko110:
For one family this loss is too much. God be with dem. Amen
its not a name of family but their

1 Like

Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by dayyabuyau(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Asowari:
rip to those little ones.like play like play the north is falling apart
You lack sense of reasoning, how does north fall apart?
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Reader530(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Paddy151:
They are not of the same family. Shekara in Hausa means years. Shekara 8 means 8 years, etc
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
dayyabuyau:

You lack sense of reasoning, how does north fall apart?
ok boko haram, Fulani herdsmen ,monkey, hawk ,snake, all swallowing money all this disaster in the north. is it not falling apart?
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
adedejidamilare:
I serverd in Goronyo local government and rimawa was my second house. Anyway, rip to the dead
Interesting.
Goronyo is before Wurno, which i was to serve in, but opted for More (Kware LGA), as it was closer to town. I didnt know Goronyo had a river.
I was also worried when i saw names of girls i teach in my class. Asma'u, Rukaiya, Sadaatu, Saratu, Hadiza. But alas, it isnt them
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chochovini:
. FUNNY Enough, ask their family members now and they‘ll tell you “it‘s the work of God“. My question for all the muslims on this forum and out there is “If everything that happens in life and to man is from God, what then is the works of the devil? Or do you guys thinks the devil is a redundant applicant? Una level of brainwash calls for world wide deliverance crusade.
May the souls of these ones REST IN.... Well let God decide.
I told some of my colleagues that God doesnt intervene on matters of the earth, dem no wan gree.
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Paddy151:
I don't think they belong to the same family Shekara means year. So they just indicated their ages after their names.
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Suko110:
For one family this loss is too much. God be with dem. Amen
They don't belong to one family.
Shekara in Hausa means "year".
So they just indicated their ages after their names

1 Like

Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
carpmam:
How can one family have eleven teenagers, typical of Hausa Moslems,rip to d deceased
They don't belong to the same family bro
Shekara in Hausa is year or age
So they just indicated the ages of the children
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackfyre:
All to one family?
Reminds me of the family that died in the Dana air crash.
RIP to their souls.
Nop, not one family Shekara as written there means age
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
ladiesreject:

Nop, not one family
Shekara as written there means age

Oh thanks. Is that language Fulani?
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackfyre:

Oh thanks. Is that language Fulani?
It's Hausa Shekara in Hausa means "year". It also means age.
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
ladiesreject:

It's Hausa
Shekara in Hausa means "year". It also means age.

Oh okay.
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
carpmam:
They are not from the same family
Shekara means years
say no to tribalism
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by popsyleo1: 6:12am On Feb 24, 2018
RIP
Re: Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2018
River dey Sokoto?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers / Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.