Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Female Non-fan Who Says: "Wizkid Is The Most Stupid Person I Ever Knew" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Non-fan Who Says: "Wizkid Is The Most Stupid Person I Ever Knew" (591 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Non-fan Who Says: "Wizkid Is The Most Stupid Person I Ever Knew" by markode777: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

A Nigerian lady has said Singer, Wizkid is the most stupid musician she ever knew as a person.

The non-fan of the singer came under fire as Fans of Wizkid didn't hesitate to blast her and her poor English.

But it is also marveling as 400 people liked the post made by the non-fan of the singer, even as more than 200 persons blasted her.

See below;

Read more here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/wizkids-fans-angrily-blasts-female-non.html

Re: Female Non-fan Who Says: "Wizkid Is The Most Stupid Person I Ever Knew" by chuks34(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wizkid I know, but her bleeping face I don't know angry
Re: Female Non-fan Who Says: "Wizkid Is The Most Stupid Person I Ever Knew" by greatnaija01: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
she wants to get noticed by him so she can trend
and
then get LAID so she can be his baby mama...... cheap_shot grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: 5 Ways Viewers Can Make Make Money From The Show / Fela Durotoye Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Lovely Pictures / I Want To Have Sex With Lolu Says - Ifu Ennada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.