Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

What's The Most Awful Thing Your Nose Has Ever Smelled Before - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Most Awful Thing Your Nose Has Ever Smelled Before (441 Views)

My Period This Month Smelled So Bad! What Could Be The Cause Of This? / After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Awful Thing Your Nose Has Ever Smelled Before by NLbully(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin

The one and only thing that my nose has ever smelled so bad that I felt like throwing up is the smell of egg
Re: What's The Most Awful Thing Your Nose Has Ever Smelled Before by Horlaidex(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rotten egg. undecided
Re: What's The Most Awful Thing Your Nose Has Ever Smelled Before by SIaye: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pussy fish smell. I was traumatized.
Re: What's The Most Awful Thing Your Nose Has Ever Smelled Before by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
embarassed

I have a very sensitive sense of smell... The most awful one is the formaldehyde, the one they put in the dead to preserved the body..

I cud imagine the strong foul smell + the dead body... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Most Awful Thing Your Nose Has Ever Smelled Before by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
E be like say you never jam smelly pussy before, you go no Say the egg na perfume.

I suffocate the day i encounter smelly pussy, damn the stench was horrible.
Re: What's The Most Awful Thing Your Nose Has Ever Smelled Before by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
My ijebu neighbour 's hanged wrapper.that woman fit wear one wrapper for two months.i dey waka dey press my phone(when 2go still dey reign)Na so I use my face jam the wrapper for my domot where she hang am.oh boy,my nose never remained the same grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Know Where Gynaecomastia Surgery Can Be Done In Nigeria / Sugar: Should We Stop It Now Or Wait For The Sour End? / Loss Weight Naturally With Queek Trim Herbal Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.