Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

3 Selling Stats You Should Know As A Marketer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Selling Stats You Should Know As A Marketer (862 Views)

Be A Marketer With Us From The Comfort Of Your Home! / How To Make Over 200k Per Month As A Marketer (in 2018) / Need A Marketer? : We Grow Businesses In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Selling Stats You Should Know As A Marketer by eddard: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ok, whether you own your own business, or you are working for a company, selling your business’ products and services, is part of your key responsibility.
So, I found some stats (some troubling) that you need to know. The reason I’m sharing these stats with you is to better prepare you and make you better at selling your products and services.

I will be including some tips and information you can use along with the stats.

http://oratorconsult.org/2018/01/08/3-selling-stats-you-should-know-as-a-marketer/

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Noticed The Terrible State Of 100 Naira Notes In Circulation? / Clean White Sesame Seed 108mt Needed / Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Kernel Nuts, Palm Oil, Pks Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.