Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar (6168 Views)

Igbo Women Pushing Bus That Stuck In The Mud On Their Way To Okorocha Rally / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar by achiever12: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nonaira3:

We are talking about real life, this idiot is here narrating a nollywood movie plot. Like the idiot they are, unable to learn movie is not REAL LIFE. The land of savages that delude themselves educated yet still too stupid to learn that basic thing that even a sperm understand. Cursed savage animals

Again we see the region repeatedly getting ritualist den discovered everyday. You love eachother yet slaughter unaselves like animals. Even your own politicians slaughter eachother. Even in your history, you were slaughtering eachother before whites even came like the pitiful un developed monkeys una are. Even your own obas had to beg the Whites to colonize una so you can stop killing eachother.

Like I said your love for eachother is just beautiful. Go and mine your Afonja clan heads like usual. Show your love

Even a fool knows that what they act in movies are what happens in their potopoto demon infested villages in real life.

What is more, it isn't even movie. It is real life. They will not know since they have been blind all these years. Cursed useless tribe

3 Likes

Re: Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar by Nonaira3: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
achiever12:

Even a fool knows that what they act in movies are what happens in their potopoto demon infested villages in real life.

What is more, it isn't even movie. It is real life. They will not know since they have been blind all these years. Cursed useless tribe

The savage Neanderthals composing story telling as FACT grin grin grin grin. I've seen it all

This is the worthless clan that deluded themselves for eons as most educated. No wonder when non Nigerians took over in stats in educated, you goats rank almost close to North.

Worthless Monkey we dey in the internet stage incase your monkey ass have not noticer. If what you narrated is a fact, idiot, it'll be reported REPEATEDLY by both the media as well as the victim of the act you dumbass. We live in the Internet stage you slowpoke. That's the problem with your worthless savage tribe....you fools have yet to realize your monopoly of lies, story telling and disgraceful act you pigs and worthless animals are known is not feasible anymore as as long we live in the century where the entire world is connected via internet. Infact, show us news article, family post or anything that backs up your nollywood plot stealing ass.

Worthless goats that think everyone is an undeveloped savage pigs that thinks slaughtering and selling human body parts is decent like his cone head human skull mining clan. Worthless demons of Hell

1 Like

Re: Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar by achiever12: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nonaira3:

The savage Neanderthals composing story telling as FACT grin grin grin grin. I've seen it all

This is the worthless clan that deluded themselves for eons as most educated. No wonder when non Nigerians took over in stats in educated, you goats rank almost close to North.

Worthless Monkey we dey in the internet stage incase your monkey ass have not noticer. If what you narrated is a fact, idiot, it'll be reported REPEATEDLY by both the media as well as the victim of the act you dumbass. We live in the Internet stage you slowpoke. That's the problem with your worthless savage tribe....you fools have yet to realize your monopoly of lies, story telling and disgraceful act you pigs and worthless animals are known is not feasible anymore as as long we live in the century where the entire world is connected via internet. Infact, show us news article, family post or anything that backs up your nollywood plot stealing ass.

Worthless goats that think everyone is an undeveloped savage pigs that thinks slaughtering and selling human body parts is decent like his cone head human skull mining clan. Worthless demons of Hell

No matter what a cursed fool says, it doesn't remove the fact that Igbos hate one another with passion. They are as evil as any other tribe in Africa. Talk of juju and rituals, they are into it like any other African tribe. Maybe they should tell us why no family member of eze ego had ever taken possession of his properties several years after his death. Maybe they should tell us where okija shrine, the home of rituals, is located. Bunch of empty rabid idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar by toro92: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
wizzakosh:
You are disturbing yourself on a low life man.
grin
Re: Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar by abouzaid: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Ngozi123:

Your obsession with Ndi Igbo is abnormal.
to Ngozi and Dora,my phone was stolen by pick pockets on Tuesday 20 March and they're communicating with my whatsapp, please stop all communication with the phone and quote this message to get my new phone line. thanks and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar by Ngozi123(f): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
abouzaid:
to Ngozi and Dora,my phone was stolen by pick pockets on Tuesday 20 March and they're communicating with my whatsapp, please stop all communication with the phone and quote this message to get my new phone line. thanks and remain blessed.

Oh wow... I have blocked the number.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar by abouzaid: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ngozi123:

thanks, I would send you my new number by the end of the month. Dora please respond.

1 Like

Re: Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar by abouzaid: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ngozi123:

you can add me on whatsapp with
Re: Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar by Ngozi123(f): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
abouzaid:

you can add me on whatsapp with

Ok, please delete the number.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC / Akin Adesina: Nigeria Needs Help With Debt Burden / Boko Haram Members Are Trained In Algeria And Afghanistan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.