Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

A Question For GEJ Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For GEJ Supporters (6116 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Promised 23 Million Votes For GEJ During 2015 Election / Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / Why Are Many Nigerians,especially Gej's Supporters In Love with Donald Trump? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For GEJ Supporters by Standing5(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
It is often argued that GEJ had superior economic policies compared to Buhari admin whenever the issue of dwindling economic fortune under the current admin is being highlighted, but I like to know, If truly GEJ had better economic policies, why did the economy fail towards the end of his tenure instead of failing at the beginning and improving after the effect of the alleged good economic policies and huge oil windfall had come into play?
Why borrow towards the end of his tenure to pay salary and not the beginnin?
Why the prediction of doom and warning of harder times ahead by NOI and co towards the hand over of power to the current admin and not at the initial stage of GEJ tenure?
Please I need to be 'educated' as I seem not to find any point supporting these claims in all my search.

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 please consider for front page status.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by naijaboy756: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Standing5:
It is often argued that GEJ had superior economic policies compared to Buhari admin whenever the issue of dwindling economic fortune under the current admin is being highlighted, but I like to know, If truly GEJ had better economic policies, why did the economy fail towards the end of his tenure instead of failing at the beginning and improving after the effect of the alleged good economic policies and huge oil windfall had come into play?
Why borrow towards the end of his tenure to pay salary and not the beginnin?
Why the prediction of doom and warning of harder times ahead by NOI and co towards the hand over of power to the current admin and not at the initial stage of GEJ tenure?
Please I need to be 'educated' as I seem not to find any point supporting these claims in all my search.

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 please consider for front page status.
little child... Wake up. Its been more than 365 days GEJ handed over power. Buhari is the new Sheriff as said by his e-warriors. The Sheriff incharge of the destruction of Nigeria and it's economy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Standing5(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please, matured replies please no need for insults, just educate a brother.

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by mikolo80: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Standing5:
for your mind you think you will elicit any meaningful discussion from pained trolls. Bros calm down. 2019 is coming. all doubts will be cleared then. whether Nigerians prefer ineffectual baboons or jagaban''s boys

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Standing5(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
mikolo80:
for your mind you think you will elicit any meaningful discussion from pained trolls. Bros calm down. 2019 is coming. all doubts will be cleared then. whether Nigerians prefer ineffectual baboons or jagaban''s boys
I know for every cool headed Nairalander, there are 10 cyber touts so I am ready to wait till the 11 th reply to get the education I came here for.

6 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by mikolo80: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Standing5:
I know for every cool headed Nairalander, there are 10 cyber touts so I am ready to wait till the 11 th reply to get the education I came here for.
well you're right sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by psucc(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
It will be better if we appreciate one when he is right or has done something better and equally condemned or criticized him/her whenever he goes wrong.

In respect to GEJ and his economic policies, he did fairly well especially through YOUWIN, GES, WYECS, etc.

If only Buhari did not throw the bath water with the baby.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Sibrah: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Well he had good n bad policies but his blind supporters often prefer to overlook the bad policies which outweighed the good ones. Overall he had good policies with zero implementation and thus ruined the economy.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Standing5(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
@psucc, i am here to know where is good policies worked n not to just acknowledge them.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
well let me help u..if u bought rice 7,5k/bag under GEJ and now 18k/bag..that is his agric policy (GES, e.t.c).... if u see trains running GEJ infrastructural renewal policy.... if are buying with ur credit card(GEJ cashless policy).....Naira was relatively stable GEJ sound economic policies...TSA BVN IPPIS to curb corruption..... if u are in doubt u can invoke FOI....a bill signed into law by GEJ..... the list is long cool cool cool
Standing5:
@psucc, i am here to know where is good policies worked n not to just acknowledge them.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Ephemmm: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
deji68:
well let me help u..if u are buying rice 7,5k/bag and now 18k/bag..that is his agric policy (GES, e.t.c).... if u see trains running GEJ infrastructural renewal policy.... if are buying with ur credit card(GEJ cashless policy).....Naira was relatively stable GEJ sound economic policies...TSA BVN IPPIS to curb corruption..... if u are in doubt u can invoke FOI....a bill signed into law by GEJ..... the list is long cool cool cool

Can you swear with your life that the price of rice was the same before and after GEJ becomes PFRN?

5 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Which on be swear...u can tell me the price of rice before GEJ tenure and during his tenure...then we can discuss.....

Ephemmm:

Can you swear with your life that the price of rice was the same before and after GEJ becomes PFRN?

9 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Ephemmm: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
deji68:
Which on be swear...u can tell me the price of rice before GEJ tenure and during his tenure...then we can discuss.....

U see! If you are intelligent enough, you could have done your homework well before coming here to post unempirical statement online.

Your comments are just as fake as GEJ TILL 2019.

4 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
u didnt give any fact, about the price of rice during and before GEJ tenure,...u are the one countering my fact then u should provide figures instead of ranting......chikena!!!!

Ephemmm:

U see! If you are intelligent enough, you could have done your homework well before coming here to post unempirical statement online.

Your comments are just as fake as GEJ TILL 2019.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Standing5(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
deji68:
well let me help u..if u bought rice 7,5k/bag under GEJ and now 18k/bag..that is his agric policy (GES, e.t.c).... if u see trains running GEJ infrastructural renewal policy.... if are buying with ur credit card(GEJ cashless policy).....Naira was relatively stable GEJ sound economic policies...TSA BVN IPPIS to curb corruption..... if u are in doubt u can invoke FOI....a bill signed into law by GEJ..... the list is long cool cool cool
Given the fact that the economy nose-dived towards the end of his tenure, could these points of yours be valid as positives? It sounds like an indictment of GEJ admin.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
dont know how u interpret all the positive KPI i quoted as an indictment of GEJ tenure....isit the fact that u use a credit card? ,or that u used to buy rice or tomatoes at cheaper rate, or FOI? or TSA BVN? ....if u come with a biased mind why ask questions?.... anyways enjoy ur Nirvana with this Government cool cool cool
Standing5:
Given the fact that the economy nose-dived towards the end of his tenure, could these points of yours be valid as positives? It sounds like an indictment of GEJ admin.

13 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Standing5(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
deji68:
dont know how u interpret all the positive KPI i quoted as an indictment of GEJ tenure....isit the fact that u use a credit card? ,or that u used to buy rice or tomatoes at cheaper rate, or FOI? or TSA BVN? ....if come with a biased mind why ask questions?.... anyways enjoy ur Nirvana with is Government cool cool cool
You don't need to post n run away. If there r positives and the economy was failing then what does it say about GEJ govt as a whole? Say it the way it is brother.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Economy was not falling then...it fell after 7 month without ministers...no policy direction from this gov,..... point to any Capital project by this Gov... PMB is the president now the appraisal should be for him not GEJ...he left A YEAR AGO cool cool cool
Standing5:
You don't need to post n run away. If there r positives and the economy was failing then what does it say about GEJ govt as a whole? Say it the way it is brother.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by psucc(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2016
@Ephemm
I hope the few cited will assuaged you though from you followup comments it seems your reasoning had already been prejudiced.

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Standing5(m): 12:47am On Jun 04, 2016
deji68:
Economy was not falling then...it fell after 7 month without ministers...no policy direction from this gov,..... point to any Capital project by this Gov... PMB is the president now the appraisal should be for him not GEJ...he left A YEAR AGO cool cool cool
It Fell? Please how?
My maiin point here is the economy even moving in the downward direction when there was Good policies n excess crude fund. Please let's try and focus on that and not on Buhari admin, I can do a whole thread for that.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by naijaking1: 1:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Dear poster/Buhari supporter,
First of all economy is about confidence in the system. Unfortunately, Buhari s body language and spoken words don't inspire confidence.
It took him 6 months to find excellent ministers? at the end all he found was Amaechi and Audu Ogbeh?
Every country is corrupt some more than others, but our president has made a habit of going overseas to tell them how bad Nigeria is and you people are surprised that foreign companies are leaving?
He has to stop arresting political opponents who hire lots of people and help make the economy stable if his vengeful Fulani spirit would allow him.

8 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Standing5(m): 1:15am On Jun 06, 2016
naijaking1:
Dear poster/Buhari supporter,
First of all economy is about confidence in the system. Unfortunately, Buhari s body language and spoken words don't inspire confidence.
It took him 6 months to find excellent ministers? at the end all he found was Amaechi and Audu Ogbeh?
Every country is corrupt some more than others, but our president has made a habit of going overseas to tell them how bad Nigeria is and you people are surprised that foreign companies are leaving?
He has to stop arresting political opponents who hire lots of people and help make the economy stable if his vengeful Fulani spirit would allow him.
The discussion is about GEJ and not Buhari. How come a relatively healthy economy failed after injection fo record oil windfall coupled with good economic policies? I expect more from the proponents of GEJ being a hero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by ObiageIIi(f): 1:29am On Jun 06, 2016
The New Sherrifat is already tired of his new position.
grin
Sherrifatu Mumuni Gambari Atalatu Buharu

1 Like

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by scribble: 3:07am On Jun 06, 2016
Buhari is a dumb arse as op

Every idiot knows election year things are always hard because instead of spending government prosecutes election

4 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 3:17am On Jun 06, 2016
Standing5:

oyee...you want education from wailers....that will never happen..

we,the progressivs know that jonathan is a giant failure...their is nothing to explain.....

2 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 3:26am On Jun 06, 2016
deji68:

chaiii...you are one messed up mind......mbok....

jonathan was good in propaganda...nothing to show for it.....

he used billions to build the railways....but ethiopians only used millions but theirs is still better than ours...what does that tell you??...

tahhh...forget it...i dont like wasting my time....

4 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Jonathan is a good man but very weak as a leader. He doesn't posses that stubborn attributes of been a leader. Always afraid to take/make a critical decisions on some issues that required him been bold.
He is a good man, his manhood will surely live on

3 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by DaBullIT(m): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2016
If it's about Buhari , you people go as far back as 1984 to comdemn his activities , but if it's GEJ 365 days is too far ?

Na so una be

naijaboy756:
little child... Wake up. Its been more than 365 days GEJ handed over power. Buhari is the new Sheriff as said by his e-warriors. The Sheriff incharge of the destruction of Nigeria and it's economy

3 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by ba7man(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2016
If all that Crap was what GEJ could achieve despite selling oil at $120 per barrel, that guy is a real mofo .

Some people will now expect PMB to immediately perform magic on $38 per barrel...... in an oil reliant economy.

Shows how lacking some people are in the brain department. undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by tsdarkside(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2016
abuayman:
Jonathan is a good man but very weak as a leader. He doesn't posses that stubborn attributes of been a leader. Always afraid to take/make a critical decisions on some issues that required him been bold.
He is a good man, his manhood will surely live on

good man he is.....i was once his fan...i remember joining nairaland a year ago....i was very shocked that people were abusing my hero...

i was even defending him....but after a while reading all the mistakes he did,i was baff and disappointed..

that chibok drama thing shocked me to the bone....the guy is useless...he can not even defend his mothers and sisters...a useless man indeed... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

and the black woman need the black-man more than ever now,after alllllllllllll what she went through in the history of this world.....

3 Likes

Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by naijaboy756: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
If it's about Buhari , you people go as far back as 1984 to comdemn his activities , but if it's GEJ 365 days is too far ?

Na so una be

grow up.
Re: A Question For GEJ Supporters by deji68: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2016
He pain U? grin grin ..... u mean Kaduna -abuja rail project and others are not good enough ... your God has not even started any Project after one year how is he going to beat Ethopia...regret wasting my time replying u...mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
tsdarkside:

chaiii...you are one messed up mind......mbok....

jonathan was good in propaganda...nothing to show for it.....

he used billions to build the railways....but ethiopians only used millions but theirs is still better than ours...what does that tell you??...

tahhh...forget it...i dont like wasting my time....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN, AGF Trade Blame Over Oil Bloc Account / Emefiele Begins Second Tenure As CBN Governor / Origin Of Banditry And Murderous Fulani Herdsmen- Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.