Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals (34410 Views)

Robbers Raped My Younger Sisters. / Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by profmallor: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
He is possessed
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by humblemikel(f): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Instead of showing us the idiotic electrician face she is show casing the poor girls face on social media. Maybe I should buy her brain.

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by godwin120alex: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
I'm not suprised that's what most of them do. One Electrician tried it with my colleagues house help at Ikorodu abt 3 yrs ago. Carpenters do it too.

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Xisnin(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
sanerugwei:
Not supporting rape, God forbid.
But there are always three sides to this kind of news.
Trust me you are either a rapist or a potential one.

2 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by BABANGBALI: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sex doll is just #2,500(aba made) I boughted one too weaks ago
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by cyborg123(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Sex doll is just #2,500(aba made) I boughted one too weaks ago

Excellent choice of words. Describes exactly how you will be feeling soon due to the excessive availability of the doll to serve you. grin

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
ify84:

If it is right, will I use the word... INAPPROPRIATE... Don't be quick to attack, no where did I justify even touching.. So, d girl using frying pan to hit him is very right...

What I don't believe is telling me, it was attempted rape... Except d guy is insane and insane people don't do work

I don't buy the story, I really doesn't add up, so the guy wanted to rape and do what next, collect his fee for his "works". So where was the guy when the woman was calling the cops, chilling to get to his new accommodation abi.

There is more to the story joor.
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by sanerugwei: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Xisnin:

Trust me you are either a rapist or a potential one.

Trust me, you are either too dumb to reason properly or you have very poor sense of judgement or worse still, you are suffering from a worst case of both.
Now run along jester.
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
hmm, the house maid shud not dress seductively
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Daisy17: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
corpershun:

No wa so it's right to make indecent touching on a female that's not your partner? If she was your daughter would you congratulate the Man for sexual abuse and assault. Oh you will say my dear allow the Man touch your body he's only trying to feel how fresh you are... Be realistic

I saw the response of that person and just shook my head. It is a good thing most of these people are based in Nigeria, because if they were in a civilized country, with that kind of mentality, they would all be in prison. Imagine suggesting that groping is okay.

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Pointblank09(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided Konji CAN REALLY MAKE SOME MEN TURN INTO HE-GOATS...IT'S SO INCONGROUSLY AND BOTCHERLY ANNOYING
There is nothing like konji. As an adult male, if you dont sleep with a woman for about 21 days you will bed wet, which is normal for every body. So the question of Konji is a theory for promiscuos men who cannot control what they see. FACT.
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by evexx1(f): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
Some men are just animals! Smh.
I hope he rots in jail!

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by evexx1(f): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
quentin06:
hmm, the house maid shud not dress seductively

What a stupid comment!

Is it her fault, men like you have zero control?
Wish I could slap that your face

2 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by ify84(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Daisy17:

I saw the response of that person and just shook my head. It is a good thing most of these people are based in Nigeria, because if they were in a civilized country, with that kind of mentality, they would all be in prison. Imagine suggesting that groping is okay.

Comprehension is the problem.. Where did u see me suggesting groping is okay? Read in between lines before u shake ur head...

When u throw up rape stories, Nigerians with weak reasoning (the set that voted Buhari) will start attaching sentiments to the issue without analysing the story critically.
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
evexx1:

What a stupid comment!

Is it her fault, men like you have zero control?
Wish I could slap that your face

the man had no right, he deserved his punishment, am of the view that guardians shud take responsibility for safety of their wards and not blame others for their irresponsibility, like you just did
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by corpershun: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
ify84:

If it is right, will I use the word... INAPPROPRIATE... Don't be quick to attack, no where did I justify even touching... So, d girl using frying pan to hit him is very right..

What I don't believe is telling me, it was attempted rape... Except d guy is insane and insane people don't do work

YES

It is called SELF DEFENSE

What about the pastor that impregnated a lady and killed her and others, i am sure he is very sane and does work according to you.

These kind of people are everywhere and we have to be careful and not keep blaming the victims. This is why so many rape victims (both men and women) don't come out cos we will guilt trap them with our questions. Imagine in India where police officers were asking rape victims which of the rapists they enjoyed more...Very Silly

2 Likes

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by evexx1(f): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
quentin06:

the man had no right, he deserved his punishment, am of the view that guardians shud take responsibility for safety of their wards and not blame others for their irresponsibility, like you just did

Huh?
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by mikaelangelov: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Seun:
It’s not Konji; It’s wickedness. Konji does not direct your actions. You can always satisfy Konji without hurting anybody.

my dear I no argue you.... if he thinks he can't do it without a p©ssy then he should contact Nwaamaikpe captain of the Vaseline Crew for a form
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by BABANGBALI: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
cyborg123:

Excellent choice of words. Describes exactly how you will be feeling soon due to the excessive availability of the doll to serve you. grin
tongue tongue

Pls if your money is in first bank or union bank, go and collect it, information reaching me is that they will cease to exist by next week. The reason is because the elephant in firstbank and the horse in union bank have concluded arrangements to swallow the money in the two banks and run away.
No need to thank me, what are friends for?
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by correctguy101(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided Konji CAN REALLY MAKE SOME MEN TURN INTO HE-GOATS...IT'S SO INCONGROUSLY AND BOTCHERLY ANNOYING

Hey,...

Trust me, it's not konji. If it's konji, everyone will be rapist cos konji "catches" everyone even women.

The guy is sick and needs a brain resetting beating to deliver him from his madness. angry
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by galadima77(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2018
rape or molestation is very wrong and i condemn it in entirety considering i have children, sisters and all. May God continue to protect the innocents. Conji is never an excuse.

1 Like

Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by McOsheBaba(m): 1:48am On Feb 24, 2018
dasparrow:

The average Nigerian adult male is a rapist or pedophile so nothing surprises me again. I have always said it that Nigeria is a dangerous country to live in if you came into this world with a vagina.

This is why I recommend females keep pepper spray so any attempt by rapists to rape, they will be temporarily blinded by the pepper spray. If Nigeria were America where people are allowed to keep guns, one bullet to the man's blokos will render him handicap.

This is a very stupid comment. If you have been raped by all the Average Nigerian Adult men you know, then you should change your company. You have very horrible friends. There are many Nigerian men who have been offered sex on a platter of Gold, many times and they refused.

Try and use your sense when making comments!
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by lonlytroy(m): 4:22am On Feb 24, 2018
femi4:
They should stop using Konji as an excuse. Such men should go and learn how to masturbate

Tomorrow u will still be the one criticising vaseline crew
The guy messed up thou
He for find one Olosho bleep
1k highest
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by cyborg123(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2018
grin
BABANGBALI:
tongue tongue

Pls if your money is in first bank or union bank, go and collect it, information reaching me is that they will cease to exist by next week. The reason is because the elephant in firstbank and the horse in union bank have concluded arrangements to swallow the money in the two banks and run away.
No need to thank me, what are friends for?
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by Born2Breed(f): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2018
holaboy3:
How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals
A young lady narrated how an electrician she brought to her house to check her AC grabbed her children’s nanny to the floor tore her dress into pieces and almost raped her when she let the house to go and withdraw money she was supposed to give the electrician.

The nanny was strong defend herself as she used a frying pan to hit the rapist on his head which made him start bleeding before the woman came back and saw them struggling in the kitchen

The electrician has been handed over to the police and the woman has vowed to make she sure the electrician goes to jail.

Read the woman’s story below:

Hummmm

I use to hear rape rape rape not until today,an electrically guy I brought into my house to come help me check my AC,grabbed my children’s nanny to the floor, tore her dress into pieces and almost raped her.

My kids were in there room while I drove out to use the ATM since he said he does not do mobile banking .

I came back ,knocked,nobody answered,so I went to my son’s room window and called him and he opened the door ,let me enter the kitchen,see drama .

My nanny had used the frying pan to hit blood out of his head . He actually increased my tv and told my kids to go into the room while the drama went on .

I was so shocked . I could not even talk . Like is that how they rape people? No fear, No respect, In my own house .
All I did was call the police,they tied him up ,while I threatened to castrate him .

He is in police custody now and I will make sure I send him to prison . What nonsense is this society turning into .,?
What is all this . We all need to be very watchful and careful. This world is not safe anymore

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/crime/electrician-almost-raped-nanny-nigerian-lady-reveals/

Rule 1. Never leave a male stranger alone with your female kids or relative.
Re: How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals by ify84(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2018
corpershun:

YES

It is called SELF DEFENSE

What about the pastor that impregnated a lady and killed her and others, i am sure he is very sane and does work according to you.

These kind of people are everywhere and we have to be careful and not keep blaming the victims. This is why so many rape victims (both men and women) don't come out cos we will guilt trap them with our questions. Imagine in India where police officers were asking rape victims which of the rapists they enjoyed more...Very Silly

Again, u have interpreted me wrongly... "So, (means, therefore,) d girl using frying pan to hit his head is right (means, the girl did d right thing, I didn't put question mark to show I am asking or against her action... If a man touch an adult girl with consent, she should hit the man, that's d right thing to do...)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa / 8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.