Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's (3064 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by Sirjamo: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

My Dear nobody is wailing if you went to school and took a coarse in political science you will know what it means to compare administrations, polices and progress. You find out what works and what doesn't, you see where the ball was dropped and how improvements can be made and implemented. I am sure your education follows your hero Buhari so I don't expect you to get.
Thanks for your contributions anyway.
Objectivity is an integral part of a good comparative analysis; when you went on and on about what Jonathan achieved but Buhari could not (not that I agree, anyway) without taking into proper consideration, "how much resources and opportunity" was/is available to each one during the periods under review, I think it is safe to conclude that you were rather led by emotions not reasoning, and emotion is one of the barriers to effective evaluation. By the way it's POLICIES
Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by ihitenansa: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Buharis government was not prepared to lead they made stupid decisions, because they kicked out people that knew what they were doing and replaced them with his relatives and friends that had no education or experience. check out this report...

Kurt Seifarth
"Nigeria Remains a Huge Export Market for Wheat and Rice
Grain and Feed Update"
Google it...
We were on the right track until amature sycophants were thrown into ASO Rock....

guy, u came prepared for them vermins

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by quickberry(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

My Dear nobody is wailing if you went to school and took a coarse in political science you will know what it means to compare administrations, polices and progress. You find out what works and what doesn't, you see where the ball was dropped and how improvements can be made and implemented. I am sure your education follows your hero Buhari so I don't expect you to get.
Thanks for your contributions anyway.

Coarse? You need to go back to kindergarten.
Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by quickberry(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Buharis government was not prepared to lead they made stupid decisions, because they kicked out people that knew what they were doing and replaced them with his relatives and friends that had no education or experience. check out this report...

Kurt Seifarth
"Nigeria Remains a Huge Export Market for Wheat and Rice
Grain and Feed Update"
Google it...
We were on the right track until amature sycophants were thrown into ASO Rock....

Amature? R.I.P English Language
Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by Bitterleafsoup: 1:04am On Feb 24, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
gej got us out of debt?

Is this a joke or you are just trolling?
No the lady working for him named Ngozi heard of her?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by ivandragon: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2018
GEJ could have done better (same can be said for any administration).

the key failings of GEJ were:

1. his seeming inability to properly monitor funds released for key projects;

2. his slow reaction to the chibok girls saga;

3. the unhealthy influence of his wife in politic issues;

4. not removing some dead wood ministers who had committed some fundamental administrative lapses like Maku & Deziani...
Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by EarthXmetahuman: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
No the lady working for him named Ngozi heard of her?
and the same lady got us in the biggest debt we are facing till now while working for gej.. What's your point? /
Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by Bitterleafsoup: 4:17am On Feb 25, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
and the same lady got us in the biggest debt we are facing till now while working for gej.. What's your point? /
https://www.forbes.com/profile/ngozi-okonjo-iweala/
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the minister of finance for Nigeria, has helped the country's economy, the largest in Africa, grow an average of 6% (per annum) over three years. She is credited with developing reform programs that helped improve governmental transparency and stabilizing the economy. Okonjo-Iweala is the first woman to be the finance minister and the foreign minister of the West African country with a GDP of $502 billion. But the start of the year has been difficult for Nigeria. The country voted in former general Muhammadu Buhari as president, ousting long-time President Goodluck Jonathan, with the hope he will help fight against the local terrorist group Boko Haram. The Harvard- and M.I.T.-trained Okonjo-Iweala spent 21 years as a development economist at the World Bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by ashjay001(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the minister of finance for Nigeria, has helped the country's economy, the largest in Africa, grow an average of 6% (per annum) over three years. She is credited with developing reform programs that helped improve governmental transparency and stabilizing the economy. Okonjo-Iweala is the first woman to be the finance minister and the foreign minister of the West African country with a GDP of $502 billion. But the start of the year has been difficult for Nigeria. The country voted in former general Muhammadu Buhari as president, ousting long-time President Goodluck Jonathan, with the hope he will help fight against the local terrorist group Boko Haram. The Harvard- and M.I.T.-trained Okonjo-Iweala spent 21 years as a development economist at the World Bank.

I don't know, what u guys use for brains or u just love trolling

Harvard trained, world renowned, but couldn't do anything abt d massive looting, during her tenure?

It took, less than a year, for naija to get to d brink of collapse, once oil prices dropped, wtf was she doing?

If rice was so abundant, during d buffoon's time, how come prices hit d roof n rice was scarce, as soon as forex was denied for importation?

Use ur brain, not everyone is foolish.

Though, I av noticed an adverse lack of brain n reasoning power, common in wailers n republicans!angry

1 Like

Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by EarthXmetahuman: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2018
[s]
Bitterleafsoup:

[/s] okonjo rebased Nigeria economy from 1991. Which put us at 502billion dollars.
I don't remember gej or okonjo ruling us from 91.

Okonjo got out of debt yet put us back into debt far GREATER than what she removed us out of.

Okonjo was part of gej governement adjudged the most corrupt governement in nigeria's history after abacha.

Okonjo singed our treasury and gave it to the likes of dasuki.

Okonjo almost plunged us into recession before buhari finished the job.

Okonjo was borrowing to pay workers salary.

I can go on and on and on

So what exactly is your point?
Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by Bitterleafsoup: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s] okonjo rebased Nigeria economy from 1991. Which put us at 502billion dollars.
I don't remember gej or okonjo ruling us from 91.

Okonjo got out of debt yet put us back into debt far GREATER than what she removed us out of.

Okonjo was part of gej governement adjudged the most corrupt governement in nigeria's history after abacha.

Okonjo singed our treasury and gave it to the likes of dasuki.

Okonjo almost plunged us into recession before buhari finished the job.

Okonjo was borrowing to pay workers salary.

I can go on and on and on

So what exactly is your point?
Because you said it is the most corrupt? Post your proof that it is the most corrupt and I will post how Buhari is the worst in history, By why should we be surprised when your hero said Abacha never stole sef...

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by Bitterleafsoup: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
ashjay001:

I don't know, what u guys use for brains or u just love trolling

Harvard trained, world renowned, but couldn't do anything abt d massive looting, during her tenure?

It took, less than a year, for naija to get to d brink of collapse, once oil prices dropped, wtf was she doing?

If rice was so abundant, during d buffoon's time, how come prices hit d roof n rice was scarce, as soon as forex was denied for importation?

Use ur brain, not everyone is foolish.

Though, I av noticed an adverse lack of brain n reasoning power, common in wailers n republicans!angry
You people never fail to amuse me a non certificate holding leader and his relative's wouldn't take long to crash the economy. Can you open a thread showing accomplishments of your Dullard from Dura?

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by kolaaderin: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Show me proof of this, we will not believe your nonsense make up stories anymore.

In the face of that fact he stated above, you still need proof. sorry we cant help your matter.

If GEJ claimed to achieve the rice revolution as stated, why do we have it skyrocketed on the go of importation ban.
Its now that this government have actually achieved it that the price started dropping from the roof.

Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by kolaaderin: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Do you see a big fat zero in 2017
This is United States Department of Agriculture not GEJ
Shame on you!!!
https://www.indexmundi.com/agriculture/?country=ng&commodity=milled-rice&graph=production

You are still showing fake paper works, we are talking about reality.
Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by kolaaderin: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
This is where you are wrong, GEJ and even OBJ had great achievements during their administrations. For example both got us out of debt and stayed clear of those resource chopping loans.
Leaders are a reflection of the people they lead so if they failed, we have to find out why and be part of the change.

A good King can not rule a bad people.

GEJ getting us out of DEBT.......

This is the worst statement even his worst chronic supporter would never altered.

HAAAHAAA, Tell us you dont like Buhari and you are entitled to your own opinion, but stupid statement like this on this forum we shall not take
In the face of seriously cannibalized external reserve which flushed NAIRA down the drain to an unknown planet vegas still struggling to survive.

Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by ashjay001(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
You people never fail to amuse me a non certificate holding leader and his relative's wouldn't take long to crash the economy. Can you open a thread showing accomplishments of your Dullard from Dura?

Crazy wailers! shocked

U opened a thread, I questioned ur narratives, with verifiable narratives. Instead disproving it, u're daring me to open my own thread? Olodorapata, always shifting d narrative.
Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by Bitterleafsoup: 3:29am On Feb 26, 2018
kolaaderin:

This is the worst statement even his worst chronic supporter would never altered.

HAAAHAAA, Tell us you dont like Buhari and you are entitled to your own opinion, but stupid statement like this on this forum we shall not take
In the face of seriously cannibalized external reserve which flushed NAIRA down the drain to an unknown planet vegas still struggling to survive.
Your just an empty drum show me where he put us in debt?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Buharis 1st 3 Years To Gej's by Bitterleafsoup: 3:34am On Feb 26, 2018
kolaaderin:

Noise maker show me where GEJ put us in this mess. You people just spewing rubbish and sentimental propaganda with zero proof of your statements. I don't blame you am sure were not mates, cause your comments sound immature like I am talking to a kid. Face your books so you don't sound dull in public like your hero...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBS: Nigeria Recorded Favourable Trade Balance In Q2 2018 / Oyetola In Early Lead In Osun Rerun Election / Sanwo-olu Defeats Ambode In Alausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.