Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (45842 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Keyamo Blames GEJ For Buhari's Inability To Fullfil Students Loan Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Ngozi14: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
After he posted a throwback quote from a speech he made....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1994072873976410&id=105479482835768

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Dboy55(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rubbish,
GEJ is not better ,he is a slowpoke that cant man up.he's eaisly intimidated.
PS:i am not a supporter of PMB also

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Ngozi14: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
More

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by alizma: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
It is a normal thing. some children will rejoice when their father spend their school fees to buy akara(beans bread) for them rather than see to their success in school. I voted for Buhari not with intention to share "national cake" but that he will rescue my country from collapsing economically and lay foundation for a strong nation where I can succeed and my children can.
Buhari till 2023

96 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by hisgrace090: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
All this Nigerian headless leaders, I will never celebrates mediocre.

We need real leader in Nigeria period.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by TheFreeOne: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
When some of us campaigned against his election on this forum his supporters called us names.

A close friend of mine even had a 'fight' with me because I didn't support his choice of Buhari candidacy in 2015 and for about 6 months we weren't on speaking terms. But now he abhor anything Buhari.

And by the way where is Gbawe? The buharist with long epistle.

He must have been so disappointed in this government and decided to avoid Nairaland by concentrating on his Ghana business cheesy

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Firefire(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
As many who voted these set of current terrorists to power, you will NOT KNOW PEACE, unless you repent.

APC is a fraudulent Party comprising of professional liars and career looters.

Imagine they denied all their campaign promises and enthroned impunity.

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by paymoon: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Firefire:
As many who voted these set of current terrorist to power, you will NOT KNOW PEACE, unless you repent.

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by savio93(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by DaniDani(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
My concern is that we are very few in number; who neither supported Jonathan nor Buhari. The options before us then were many but the elites controlled the Masses and polarised the election between Jonathan and Buhari. They were two bad options. I was seriously lamenting over this issue then, Soyinka too wrote so much articles pointing on two bad options before us, they termed him "confused man". Today those who voted for heartless and merciless Buhari are complaining while those who didn't vote for clueless and carefree Jonathan are regretting. May we not be in such a terrible dilemma again!

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Racoon(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Shining diamond gems are difficult to find.My profound likening for Jonathan was singularly from the statement;

"My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by mrbaba18(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
D rejected stone has become d corner stone naso e dy 4 bible

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Ngozi14: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Firefire:
As many who voted these set of current terrorist to power, you will NOT KNOW PEACE, unless you repent.
cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Ngozi14: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dboy55:
Rubbish,
then wat exactly do u want?... angry angry

33 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by magoo10(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jonathan is directly opposite of buhari

While buhari is a tyrant dictator Jonathan is a democrat.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
alizma:
It is a normal thing. some children will rejoice when their father spend their school fees to buy akara(beans bread) for them rather than see to their success in school. I voted for Buhari not with intention to share "national cake" but that he will rescue my country from collapsing economically and lay foundation for a strong nation where I can succeed and my children can.
Buhari till 2023
is there a progress on the foundation.....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by livelymatilda: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
TheFreeOne:
When some of us campaigner against his election on this forum his supporters called us names.

A close friend of mine even had a 'fight' with me because I didn't support his choice of Buhari candidacy in 2015 and for about 6 months we weren't on speaking terms. But now he abhor anything Buhari.

And by the way where is Gbawe? The buharist with long epistle.

He must have been so disappointed in this government and decided to avoid Nairaland by concentrating on his Ghana business cheesy
Really?This happened under Ex president Jonathan... True or false?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Foolish IPoB juwus pigs ingrates you mean grin grin grin here is democracy under GEJ and PMB.

Pic 1 and 2 under GEJ no one gets punished

Picture 3 within hours of the action Boss of DSS get summarily sacked.

Only a pig will be foolish to eat its own pop.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by python2gbera: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Inconsequential 5%ters.. grin grin grin .. Mr. Clueless did worse to Rep Members in 2014.

-python2

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by python2gbera: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Firefire:
Watching Wailers from Aso Rock..

-python2

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by python2gbera: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
[s]Shining diamond gems are difficult to find.My profound likening for Jonathan was singularly from the statement;[/s]
Paperwhite, your lost gem is easy to find. You can locate your ogogoro drunkard in Otuoke .

-python2

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Racoon(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
python2gbera:

Paperwhite, your lost gem is easy to find. You can locate your ogogoro drunkard in Otuoke .

-python2
Thanks man! Respect to Jonathan anyday, anytime, anywhere & any how.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by proeast(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wow, this is a classic case of posterity judging one fairly. I shiver whenever I wonder how buhari would be remembered cry cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by proeast(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
alizma:
Buhari till 2023
Continue living in denial. It will soon hit you badly!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Ngozi14: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
python2gbera:

Watching Wailers from Aso Rock..

-python2

just look at ursef angry

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ngozi14:
After he posted a throwback quote from a speech he made....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1994072873976410&id=105479482835768
Sai babarians are finally receiving sense by fire by force.

Back to Daura please.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101 Sarkin Wakaman NdiaraIgbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
I still blame Gej for allowing Buhari defeat him and handing over to him to plunge the country into this messy situation.
#I blame Gej. angry

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by SolutionsGuy: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sycophants everywhere. Anyway, some people have been apologizing to Abacha.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dboy55:
Rubbish,

Shut up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by YurFatHer: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jonathan be like...

Where could I have gone wrong before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 6 Years After / Nigerians On Social Media Mock Lekki Residents Over Recent Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.