Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested (48469 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ACE1010: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Which of them in the screenshot is he?

The guy at the extreme right...wearing a white T shirt and a face Cap.....bad guy cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
thats d guy! I remember seeing this face in that video! he was one of the two huge guys in that video kudos to Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
thats d guy! I remember seeing this face in that video! he was one of the two huge guys in that video kudos to Nigerian Police
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by scobaba: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
I remember his face.. He shot that plice guy who ran out from the security post. So his share for killing someone's husband and father was just 400k. What some people spend in club for just 1 hr.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by infotainment(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Behind the camera in Nollywood is a great lady
She was the makeup artist for Jennifer Part 1& 2, Taiwo Taiwo, Iro funfun, Ayelujara & host of others
She also dropped the makeup boxes to appear in some scenes
Remember Jide Kosoko’s sister in-law in the Jennifer part 1
A great effort from her that contributed to the success of the Jennifer series we all enjoy till today

But she has been battling cancer since 2014 with the right breast gone already
A fighter but she’s an orphan
Husband left her because of the Cancer
She has no kid

All Nigerians and supporters of Nollywood are the only family she has.
With your help she can be treated and come back to a better life.

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare must Live.

All over the world we are calling on Nigerians to help Save Oluwabukola Iyabo Oshadare.
With N1,000 from 35,000 Nigerians we can raise N35 million in a day and fly her to India to operate on the breast cancer.
It starts today and God willing we can hit the target N35 million by tomorrow morning.

I just transferred mine into:-
OSHADARE IYABO BUKOLA
GTB:-0165053100
Go Fund me account for bukola oshadare
https://www.gofundme.com/savebukolaoshadarebreastcancer

She can be reached on 08034032444
God bless you as you contribute and share the Message.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by rickyrex(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Through him more will be discovered,especially those ones operating in lagos
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Amadaz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
But I didn't see this man in the video? Is it that he was backstage of something?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by shehuAO: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
GreatXpectation:
Good day my fellow Naira lender's you don't have means of paying debt, you went to involved yourself inside. I pray God to help you out of this mess.

First of all I will like to apologize for disturbing you with my problem, Like the saying goes, a problem shared is half solved!

I'm going through a very tough time for sometimes now, things are very hard for me to the extent that it is my wife that is taking the responsibilities of the house. I'm ashamed of myself but nothing I can do.
I'm not a lazy man, I have my handi-work (Printing Works) which I do to earn a living. But suddenly things change, after a while, that was around late last year, I borrowed money (#11,500+interest) from Paylater to clear some debts, but unfortunately for me am unable to refund the money back since then.
Recently I got a message from paylater that the loan I took was severely past due, that I should make a payment today to regularize it or I will be referred to their legal team for further action. and I know that this will be so embarassing. That's why I come on nairaland to seek for assistance

Recently I posted on a thread here "https://www.nairaland.com/4338339/labour-presents-new-minimum-wage/1" that i need a menial job, but unfortunately i couldn't get any.

Nairalander's please help me I beg you!

Bank
Union Bank of Nigeria

Acct No
0 0 0 6 5 7 1 5 7 0

email
olufunmisegz@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation!

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by femi4: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:
Are you sure the man is really a culprit of that incident?

I can never believe Nigerian policemen...They are criminals themselves

you probably didn't watch the video
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by gcof(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:

i dey tell you. They will catch a goat and beat it until it says his name is chicken
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ihitenansa: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
hmm
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by osuagwumike(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Stallion93:
But why should that policeman be touching his belly like that?
Is it ur belly?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by AnanseK(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
quentin06:

it says one thing for sure the school is churning out robbers.

IPOB University of Robbery studies.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by akinszz: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
godwon01:
That police man with fat belly na waoh. He need to watch out for heart related conditions and type 2 diabetes. High blood pressure.
no, he was trying to see if his stomach will be able to carry the criminal when swallowed gringringrin
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Coal07: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
Family land in owerri for sale 300 plots each is 350,000 naira, we also have the one of 2,500,000 naira, the one of 2,000000 naira and also 1,500,000 naira. For more info call this 08066558318.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ihitenansa: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
TourismMan:
He looks like the one who went for the target, collected the money and came out with the nylon bag.
naaa

the guy dat kept shooting at the police dat ran out of the security house.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by okey777(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
He commited a crime in Imo state and was arrested in River state, has it been Wike granted him amnesty like Okorocha
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by sexdoll: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eaa247:
thats d guy! I remember seeing this face in that video!
he was one of the two huge guys in that video
kudos to Nigerian Police

Ahn ahn

How many times you wan talk am?

We don hear you na!
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Coal07: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Family land forsale in owerri 300 plots each is 350,000 naira. we also have the one of 2,500,000 naira, the one of 2,000000 naira and also 1,500,000 naira.For more info call this 08066558318.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Organizer111222(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bachelor degree in Public administration ( Robbery )option. Nice course
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Kylekent59: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
He was that guy in white shirt during that incedence way tall, hudge ,gallant. He came out of the car like a boss. So in the end, he was caught.

There is always a one day for every evil action of man. Dust 18:7
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by hinograce: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:

he looks like he was d boldest in that gory video .He looks like d person that entered the car last
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Megaflex(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
I watched that video and was traumatized. Those robbers don't deserve to live
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
sexdoll:

Ahn ahn
How many times you wan talk am?
We don hear you na!
Na bad network de repeat am o o By d way which sexdoll r u, male or female?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by altidore(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Long time nau
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by sexdoll: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eaa247:

Na bad network de repeat am o o
By d way which sexdoll r u, male or female?

Bisexual sexdoll. shocked
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by sapientia(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Its better than smoking weed.

Okorohausa should go abd bail him.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Subudu(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
GreatXpectation:
Good day my fellow Nairalander's

First of all I will like to apologize for disturbing you with my problem, Like the saying goes, a problem shared is half solved!

I'm going through a very tough time for sometimes now, things are very hard for me to the extent that it is my wife that is taking the responsibilities of the house. I'm ashamed of myself but nothing I can do.
I'm not a lazy man, I have my handi-work (Printing Works) which I do to earn a living. But suddenly things change, after a while, that was around late last year, I borrowed money (#11,500+interest) from Paylater to clear some debts, but unfortunately for me am unable to refund the money back since then.
Recently I got a message from paylater that the loan I took was severely past due, that I should make a payment today to regularize it or I will be referred to their legal team for further action. and I know that this will be so embarassing. That's why I come on nairaland to seek for assistance

Recently I posted on a thread here "https://www.nairaland.com/4338339/labour-presents-new-minimum-wage/1" that i need a menial job, but unfortunately i couldn't get any.

Nairalander's please help me I beg you!

Bank
Union Bank of Nigeria

Acct No
0 0 0 6 5 7 1 5 7 0

email
olufunmisegz@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation!

In 2015, in your bid to spite a particular tribe, you voted a terrorist. Today, he is terrorizing your finances. Enjoy your change and paylater
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Abogwara: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
There is nothing special about being graduate criminal. Most of our treasury looters are Phd holders.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Etianwanokon: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thanks to CCTV. Can't forget that experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

482 Impounded Okadas Crushed In Lagos (photos) / Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / Robbers Shoot A Man In Front Of A Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.