Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Some Parents Belongs To Jail For What Their Children’s Becomes In The Society To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Parents Belongs To Jail For What Their Children’s Becomes In The Society To (334 Views)

Modern Society to Remove Gender Facilities in public places / Why Are Some Parents Like This? / Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Parents Belongs To Jail For What Their Children’s Becomes In The Society To by Kosofepost(m): 1:35am On Feb 24, 2018
LIFE STYLE
SOME PARENTS BELONGS TO JAIL FOR WHAT THEIR CHILDREN’S BECOMES IN THE SOCIETY TODAY
written by Kosofe Post February 24, 2018

Parenting or child rearing is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood.
Parenting skills vary, and a parent with good parenting skill referred to as a good parent according to Wikipedia .
The role of parents in child’s upbringing is very important and Parental involvement will make a child to either be good, fair or bad child.

Some parents without any ambiguity pronouncement must be pronounced guity and send to either : kuje, Alagbon, kirikiri, Ikoyi prison or other deemed fitted remand homes across the nation, for supervising, encouraging and promoting their sons and daughters on social ills, while hearing and seeing their childrens engaging in the anti social acts they failed to rebuke them as at when neccessary.

The social problems are endless in counts but few amongst the comtemporary problems the parents cheers their childrens on includes: Hooliganism, fulani herdsmen menace, Militancy, bokoharam, area boys ,kidnapping ,cattle rustling,cultism, homosexual ,corruption, prostitution, one chance or cash on air, pick pockets, ajagungbales, ritual, Abortion, alcoholism, computer hacking, cyberbullying, date rape, drug abuse /drug addiction, gang violence, driving while black, suicide, texting while driving, texting while walking and robbery etc.

Many parents thoughts sending their children’s to the best school will isolate and quarantined them from the social problems when left to glean whatever values they learn from their peers and TV without performing oversight functions on them timely. Both Public and private schools will only teach theories of life while a responsible, responsive, actively caring and God fearing parents will teach their children’s real world practicals which several millions of naira squander on school fees can not actually get it from the school.

The parents no matter their busyness and the technology advancement the society is aggressively embracing this days, the parents should endevaour to spend 15minutes weekly to have a “meaningful dialogue”, not monologue with their childrens. Sothat, to avoid embarrasement, and disgrace similar to a robbery suspect case as narratted below.

Before the judge change the judgement

A judge ,when sentencing a man for robbery, asked if he had anything to say . the man replied,”Yes your honor. Please sentence my parents also.”when i was a little boy,i stole a pencil from school. My parents knew about it but never said a word. Then i stole a pen, They knowingly ignore it. I continued till it became an obsession. They knew about it. Yet they never said a word . if anyone belongs in jail with me, they do.

https://kosofepost.com/2018/02/24/some-parents-belongs-to-jail-for-what-their-childrens-becomes-in-the-society-today/

(1) (Reply)

If You've Lost A Loved One, I Understand / Today Marks The 18th Year Since My Dad Died, I Blazesam. / Daddy's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.