Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Today Marks The 18th Year Since My Dad Died, I Blazesam. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Marks The 18th Year Since My Dad Died, I Blazesam. (349 Views)

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / After My Mother Died, I Became Obsessed With Dead Bodies / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Marks The 18th Year Since My Dad Died, I Blazesam. by blazesam(m): 6:15am On May 14, 2018
You left me when i was just a boy at 7, in the year 2000 may 14, dad you and mum always pray i become an engineer or an economist, i grew up to be studying that and will be graduating as an economist come july next year. Some times i wish u were here to see what your children are doing. You have grandchildren from your first child, you have ur second child nt yet married but graduated and working with force, actually among the top team in the country. Your dear little baby who was jst months b4 you left is studying medicine. Where are you? I KNOW YOU ARE WITH GOD AND I WILL STILL ONE DAY MEET WITH YOU. it never easy staying without you, mostly when i undergo stress i feel someone to just say weldone my boy. I love you sir, continue resting with God till i come.

(1) (Reply)

World Youth Skills Day Is July 15th, What Are Your Vocational Skills Strength? / 19-year-old Girl Plans Her Own Kidnap With Her Friend In Order To Extort Money / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.