Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,739 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife (2972 Views)

Abroad Or Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by mimimile93: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2018
cococandy:
grin grin
Oh you’re one of those
Yeah I am one of those niggas that don't give a bleep abt y'all leeches
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by peacengine(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
mimimile93:

b!tch seeking my attention. Wait am goining to give u wen am done with something important. Y'all leeches are less important to me

Hey bro easy, speak to people with some respect bro, your hatred for ladies make you seem gay, what's the fun in life without them?
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by mimimile93: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
peacengine:

Hey bro easy, speak to people with some respect bro, your hatred for ladies make you seem gay, what's the fun in life without them?

Close your eyes, take a deep breathe.

Now picture a world without women..

What do you see?
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by Holocene(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
mimimile93:

What do you see?

A world where everyman is wearing iron pant grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by orbis(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Angeleena:

so why should I reply ur p.m?

Lol...naija babes and forming. Dude probably messaged you in private but you want to show that guys still de toast you and then you came and announced it here.
What's the big deal if he sends you a PM? That's how they will miss future husband materials
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by Hadampson(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Holocene:

A world where everyman is wearing iron pant grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh in Swahili grin grin
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by Hadampson(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
mimimile93:

What do you see?

Lol bro... You are really loosing it. Not all ladies are bad, there are still some good ones. So, don't generalize bro
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by Hadampson(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
To me personally, i don't care if she is foreign based or Nigeria based, as long as she has the qualities i want in a woman, am OK �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by GoodFaith: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
for men and women marriage is luck
Pray to God to bless you with good woman or man
Life can be a real bitch in UK, Canada and US
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by Angeleena(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Holocene:

Hey calm down. This doesn't deserve all the name calling between you and him. Its crazy how people fight and curse at someone you don't even know his face....dang.....

Both of you grow up pls.

sure..ur d.p,is damn too scary..oh Lord!!
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by Holocene(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Angeleena:

sure..ur d.p,is damn too scary..oh Lord!!
Yeah, I got it when I visited the museum. That's the remains of a king cobra. Length was about 18 feet long grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by Angeleena(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Holocene:

Yeah, I got it when I visited the museum. That's the remains of a king cobra. Length was about 18 feet long grin grin grin angry grin
I hate snakes...I do!!
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by Holocene(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Angeleena:

I hate snakes...I do!!
Well you should visit a snake herbarium and see if you really do. They are quite interesting to observe
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by Angeleena(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Holocene:

Well you should visit a snake herbarium and see if you really do. They are quite interesting to observe
last thing, I'm gonna ever do..jeez!!observe what?
pls have a nice time..
Re: Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife by olas24u(f): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Call Your Parents' Uncle&aunt / Will You Follow Your Wife Into The Labour/delivery Room? / Must Husbands Always Be The First To Initiate Love Making With Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.