Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone (1440 Views)

Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone by komols856: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2018
please I want to stop this annoying konga, jiji, sell car etc advert pop up on my phone. the advert always pop up and its annoying. please how do I stop it. I did not subscribe to anything. thank you
Re: How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone by dominique(f): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2018
It's either an app you installed or the launcher you're using. For how long have you been seeing these pop-up ads?
Re: How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone by Nutase: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2018
komols856:
please I want to stop this annoying konga, jiji, sell car etc advert pop up on my phone. the advert always pop up and its annoying. please how do I stop it. I did not subscribe to anything. thank you
go to factory reset and reset your phone and it will disappear. Thank me later.
Re: How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone by gidimasters(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2018
Nutase:
grin
Re: How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone by heendrix(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2018
Nutase:

Boring lipsrsealed
Re: How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone by leonard002(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Go to list of apps and uninstall any apps you're not using, especially malware apps. Then go to Google settings and change advertising id, then reboot your device.
Re: How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone by BiggSmoke: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2018
komols856:
This means that your phone like JIJI grin
Re: How To Stop Annoying Jiji,konga Etc Advert On My Phone by komols856: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
leonard002:
Go to list of apps and uninstall any apps you're not using, especially malware apps. Then go to Google settings and change advertising id, then reboot your device.
thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Let's Stop Overpaying For Mobile Phones / Techno W2 For Sale In. / Please Help How Can I Install Play Store On My Gionee M6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.