Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Do U Get Cusomised Sms Code With Gsm Operators For My App? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do U Get Cusomised Sms Code With Gsm Operators For My App? (765 Views)

Short Sms Code Help / How To View And Save Website Source Code With Your Java Mobile Phone. / Gsm Operators! Thiefs Or Fraudstars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Get Cusomised Sms Code With Gsm Operators For My App? by webfx(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2010
Hi house, i need to implement a mobile subscrition service tied to a web app; i need info on the operators that provide sms value added services for the telcos in nigeria, i mean the one u send 3350 for a service and the user gets charged N50 instead of the regular N10. I'd like to have an idea of what there service charges are, i heard mtech seems to be the lead company in this field.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: How Do U Get Cusomised Sms Code With Gsm Operators For My App? by OmniPotens(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2010
It is called short code service
You need to get a good company with good rates
Most charge you for the gateway and as well share from the profits from the deal
You are charged a minimal amount per sms that is sent to your short code not up to 10 naira
The rest are being shared.

Need more info then get me on YIM or email me using the address on my profile.
Re: How Do U Get Cusomised Sms Code With Gsm Operators For My App? by webfx(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2010
thanks @omnipotens; i'll send u an email soon
Re: How Do U Get Cusomised Sms Code With Gsm Operators For My App? by webfx(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
@Omni hope u saw my mail, thought i havent gottent any reply yet.
Anyone else in the house has any idea about this stuff, just need a heads up to give an ROI opinion. Any help is highly appreciated
Re: How Do U Get Cusomised Sms Code With Gsm Operators For My App? by OmniPotens(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
I thought I sent you an email this morning. Or didn't it deliver or what? I see no mailer daemon here.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms At Cheap Rates / Get And Send Free Sms Www.talkdeygo.com / How To Create A New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.