Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Confusion As Woman Dies After Giving Testimony In Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confusion As Woman Dies After Giving Testimony In Church (1364 Views)

Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Woman Dies After Giving Testimony In Church by MercciLee: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2018
A woman identified as Mpofu died in the Universal Church of God in Zimbabwe, immediately after giving a testimony, and right before the eyes of the congregation.
The woman, Mpofu a hairdresser, was attending a church service in the Bulawayo area of Zimbabwe and gave a testimony to thank God for the wonders He had done in her life.
“It is very sad that our family member died this way. She was someone who was a dedicated church member which now turns to be a surprise that she died in the house which she thought was the safest,” said the relative.

Full story on https://streetnetngr.com/confusion-woman-dies-giving-testimony-church/

(1) (Reply)

I Was Surprised When My Married Uncle Asked For My Nudes : Lady Posts On Faceboo / What's The Way Forward For Nigeria Bad Economy Situations? / Mind Blown Facts From Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.