Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... (1574 Views)

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2018
CLOSED...
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by Oyindidi(f): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
pls i need ur prayers.. my fellow nairalanders pls pray for ur brother, i am seriously in pain, i jst came back from abj back to my base last week, unknown to me i contacted chicken pox over there, i have been in door for 3 days now and i live alone..

and to make matter worse i forgot my atm card in abj, i can't go to bank in the day time with the way i am looking now..

pls put me in ur prayers. thanks..
grin grin
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by Crankshaft: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin grin

Safety first. Go and see your doctor. The earlier the better.
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by Donald3d(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2018
How you don dey chop for the past three days ?, there should be a loved one you can call.

Quick solution to your problem
1.Don't try to burst it
2.Stay in a cool place, better if you stay unclad all day
3.Try and get honey,use it orally and all over your body
4.Get bitter leaf, make juice out of it.Drink a full cup 3 times or 2 times daily.
5.God is not a magician, he needs us to work and have faith at the same time.So make a move, then God would multiply it when you pray.The only time when you should have only faith and pray is when you have no other option left of a possible physical action.

I hope this helps ...
From an ex chicken pox survivor , the thing do me strong thing no be small.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by OneCorner: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2018
god catch u... grin
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by Oyindidi(f): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2018
Crankshaft:

Safety first. Go and see your doctor. The earlier the better.
what you quote me
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin grin
it's funny right?
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by Oyindidi(f): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
it's funny right?
Somehow funny, you don't have to tell us about your ATM. Sorry about the chickenpox
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Somehow funny, you don't have to tell us about your ATM. Sorry about the chickenpox
ok, i understand u now, if i have my atm on me i can easily go to the bank to widraw money at night, bt as it stands now i can't acces my money, and u know what that means?i used the little change on me to buy drugs and some food, bt the food is almost finished.

i am nt asking anyone 4 money because even if u send to me now, i can't acess it.

Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Donald3d:
How you don dey chop for the past three days ?, there should be a loved one you can call.

Quick solution to your problem
1.Don't try to burst it
2.Stay in a cool place, better if you stay unclad all day
3.Try and get honey,use it orally and all over your body
4.Get bitter leaf, make juice out of it.Drink a full cup 3 times or 2 times daily.
5.God is not a magician, he needs us to work and have faith at the same time.So make a move, then God would multiply it when you pray.The only time when you should have only faith and pray is when you have no other option left of a possible physical action.

I hope this helps ...
From an ex chicken pox survivor , the thing do me strong thing no be small.
thanks a lot my brother, i am taking drugs already and it's already cleaning, and as for how i have been eating 4 the past 3 days?i had some change on me when i came back, so from the change i bought drugs and some food.. i jst wish i can see someone that is coming to benue from abj, i would have asked the person to help me bring some items..
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2018
OneCorner:
god catch u... grin
that God u said (god )i have a bigger God on my side..
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by Crankshaft: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
what you quote me

grin grin
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by Richy4(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
You don't need prayers.. Go and see a GP... there are lots of things to prayer about in Nigeria.. Yours doesn't even fall on the secondary category.. U are blessed if that was all the problem u got.. wink
Re: CLOSED...CLOSED......CLOSED......... by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Richy4:
You don't need prayers.. Go and see a GP... there are lots of things to prayer about in Nigeria.. Yours doesn't even fall on the secondary category.. U are blessed if that was all the problem u got.. wink
God bless u sir, i am already on drugs..

(1) (Reply)

What's The Easiest Way To Solve Broken Families Issues ? / Why Igbo Girls In The East Are So Desperate To Marry At 25 Years? / My Elder Brother Offended Me I Took This Decision N Now This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.