Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet (1852 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by fineboynl(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2020
i need a purge & running stomach. a serious one that will make you sit close to the toilet all day.

note I have use the following with no luck.

laxative drugs.
Andrew liver salt
Paraffin liquid ( moko)
moringa leaf

what I need in a running stomach, a clean clear out.

thanks.
Re: I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by Crixxx: 9:49pm On May 16, 2020
jj
Re: I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by LadySarah: 10:32pm On May 16, 2020
Go n ask of Bara or Bitter melon. It looks like a watermelon ball.

See you at the hispital
Re: I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by Demrich(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2020
Morimga leaf no dey ....but the dried seeds or ogiri bara with afuran pupa leaf boiled or dried seed
Re: I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 16, 2020
Go and eat overripe mango in excess,it makes some people have the kind of purge you are craving for
Re: I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by bayooz(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2020
Take some leaves of masquerade tree, take some plantain leaves. Boil them together. Drink the water twice daily. Get back here to tell me how healthy you have become.
Re: I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by Rebekah029(f): 1:19am On May 17, 2020
Go and learn how to pump your stomach with warm water or bitter leaf water.....
Re: I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by graciamore(f): 8:28am On May 17, 2020
Moringa seed or bara, the bara looks like a ball of Mellon this will definitely make you purge
Re: I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by Aremolekunowo(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2020
Please go and buy muru 100 naira in idi araba mushin if you are in Lagos. Just swallow small portion it, make sure u use it the day you are not going out.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by blessbunmi(f): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2021
Take castor oil, you will thank me later.
Re: I Need A Purge, A Serious One That You Will Make You Sit Close To Toilet by Foodqueen(f): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Buy agunmu or buy concoction from all those ibadan women that normally carry cooler and small small plastic bottles on their head.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Cries Out Over Images In Primary School Textbook / How Do I Correct My Wife? / Driven By His Wife To Murderous Intents- Satan Took Hold Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.