Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,708 members, 7,837,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids (4535 Views)

Golden Eaglets Were Treated Like Almajiris : NFF Official Revealed / Man City Humiliate Fumbling Chelsea Like Kids / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by snowdrops(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
Things have fallen apart and the centre cannot hold.
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by showbobo(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2010
mallorca:

Oliser is the man
Okocha is the woman and betrayal,he betrayed Taribo west,Oliseh,Finidi,Agali and co before 2002 world cup.he is too greddy and snub,Okocha never respond to the greting from young players in the camp.African footballer of the year that the likes Ikpeba,rashidi,Kanoute,Diouf,Drogba won was deny him upon all his talent? even at a point Christian Chukwu the super eagle coach did not vote for him.God nodey sleep.Okocha is just talented but not a good man period.

Guy, you're a big fool for making that statement also i don't think you know anything about football, Imagine calling Okocha a betrayer also greedy and snub,when you use to cheer him up while playing for his club and country, You betrayed yourself
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by mallorca(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
i think i have not done anything wrong to both of you before
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by mamagee3(f): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2010
hollandis:

You don't just bring in any story you like.It is not by force to create a thread .Your story is undecided
My story is clear and simple and it's funny how you're the only one complaining about the thread. . .
It's either you're too daft to comprehend the topic or you're too lazy to read the whole Paragraph. . .
Next time, just move to the next thread if you don't get a word, it'll save you the embarassment and disgrace. wink
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by olayinkaj2(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2010
All those ppl in the glasshouse are so useless, imagine we av not gotten a venue for the friendly match to be played with columbia hmm! Jay jay is an hero, its just sad that he couldn't win African footballer of the year award during his time. NFF, shior.
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by Johnnny(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2010
mallorca:

@showbobo&Okonji i think i have not done anything wrong to both of you before? that is my own opinion about jay jay.i have beeing in camp 3times with Jay jay and his attitude towards us the new invitee was very bad.i respect kanu & yobo for been friendly with everybody in the camp[b].@showbobo dont expect me to trade words with you beacuse i dont join issues with people below me.[/b]thank you

@Mallorca, what point are you trying to prove here? - because I have never heard or read anywhere that young players invited to camp were snubbed by Okocha. Are you sure you are not talking about yourself when you are referring to Jayjay Okocha - because from the bolded portion above, it is you that looks down on people.
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by hollandis(f): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2010
mama-gee:

My story is clear and simple and it's funny how you're the only one complaining about the thread. . .
It's either you're too daft to comprehend the topic or you're too lazy to read the whole Paragraph. . .
Next time, just move to the next thread if you don't get a word, it'll save you the embarassment and disgrace. wink

I am just being critical and you are throwing tantrums everywhere.There is a thin line between criticizing someone and insulting the person.Is it the ''silly'' aspect that is provoking you?
The title and the content are like two equidistant point that can never meet.Let that sink into your brain just like your hair sticks into your skull .Its only a Brainless fungus that will never take corrections,dont let me call you one
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by chelseabmw(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2010
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by mallorca(m): 4:30am On May 03, 2010
Kanu & Yobo are excellent guys and everybody respect & love them
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by Kgdavid(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2010
pretty strong claims ur making there, got evidence?
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by sley4life(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2010
I agree with J.J and i support he contest the forthcoming nff election
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by mallorca(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2010
@kadavid- pls i have nothing to proof to you
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by Kgdavid(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2010
hmmm i always suspected that we might have some celebs in our midsts. what ur saying about jj is pretty amazing because i always thought of him as a nice guy
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by mallorca(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2010
if showbobo & Okonji happens to meet me in person can they be bold enough to call me fool?
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by mallorca(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2010
@Okonri i cant join isues with you but learn to appriciate your betters.this is my last world with you.thank you
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by Kgdavid(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2010
hmmm well they say looks can be deceiving. big up mallorca and good luck with your career
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by mallorca(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2010
@kadavid,believe me God is editing your page too.if you dont mind drop me your contacts here and i will get back to you privately.thanks and God bless you too.
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by Kgdavid(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2010
venomousblackscorpion@yahoomail.com would be nice to hear from you.
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by romeo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2011
mallorca:

@kadavivd,all i said about Jay Jay is the way it's.good thing about him is that apart Taiwo the comedy man,Okocha is the most funiest footballer i have ever meet.even i have said this in newspaper too when collin Udo was interviewing me about what i learn from Okocha while i in camp and i said nothing.as for the celeb i just mention but few there a lot of naija celeb who are here but with difrent user names.we all mis home and always enjoy our selves here reading people comets.when endurance Idahor die we debated on puting his user name here beacuse untill his sunden death he was  active member too but some people opose  the ideal.if showbobo&Okonji hapens to meet me in person can they be bold enough to call fool?

Maybe you are one of those shameless drunkards playing for Atletico Balear, Menuda verguenza me dan. If you are one of them, then better concentrate on making yourself a better footballer and stop claiming what you are not, nuff said.
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by babyboy3(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2011
Do you think Didier Drogba, Samuel Eto, Essien, Adebayour would have shut up if they were in Okocha's shoes? NO! Look at the Togolese players at the 2006 WC, they treaten to refuse to play unless they get paid their daily allowance and Sepp Blatter deducted the players payments from the match fees just because the players stood their ground,  Thats problem with Nigerians Oliseh stood for what is right so that it wont happen again, but Okocha kept quiet and the same incident happened over and over again extended over to the women's tournament!

So tell me, If Okocha is in a higher position within football and he was asked to shut up or else ? what do you think he would do? I guess history would repeat itself!!!!!!
Re: Okocha: We Were Treated Like Kids by babyboy3(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2011
:-x

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Won in A Sport Bet And How Much If Yes / Juventus VS Barcelona: Predict Correctly The Score L & Win Merrybet Pin Of ₦100k / Brazil prostitutes learn English for Nigerians, others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.