Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS (43908 Views)

Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / Young Man Shot Dead By Two Cultists In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by neduedu(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
barackosama:
That's the reason why Port Harcourt will hardly become a big City. Cultists/Bad boys everywhere.
what do you mean by " this is the reason why port Harcourt will hardly become a big city. " Pls mention one big city in Nigeria where this things don't happen and also mention one country in d world where criminals don't operate. Mind you, am not in support of there actions and they deserve to face d law but Pls reduce d way u talk bad about a city
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by TerrorSquad147: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Absuchat:

No, rather am hurt by your moniker.
A kettle calling a pot black
my friend, I'm not what you think I am, I'm sure you're a cultist for you to relate my moniker to the illegal activities you people do
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by hollah123: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Absuchat:

The worse thing that can happen to a man is to have an illiterate father (in regards to your friend),
But if you dwell in the company of fools, then your case is more critical than cancer
u have a warped mentality, leave social media n go out dere to make enquiries about how things happen. there's more to life than what u see on social media
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by Absuchat(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
hollah123:
u have a warped mentality, leave social media n go out dere to make enquiries about how things happen. there's more to life than what u see on social media

Why now are you advising me to leave social media and go make real-life enquiries whereas social media has been the platform via which every mental retarded fellow makes analysis of something that has no data backup whatsoever.
Mr. Straight mentality
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by Absuchat(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
my friend, I'm not what you think I am, I'm sure you're a cultist for you to relate my moniker to the illegal activities you people do

If truly you are not what your moniker says, then those guys are not cultists /criminals because of the guns they have. Talking about being a cultist, yes am one, but of course the type that your brother Soyinka is.
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by hollah123: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Absuchat:

Why now are you advising me to leave social media and go make real-life enquiries whereas social media has been the platform via which every mental retarded fellow makes analysis of something that has no data backup whatsoever.
Mr. Straight mentality
d only advice I will give u is to misbehave to a small boy in ss or se then u will understand, am sure u av not seen anything u just want to put mouth into issues here because it's a faceless forum when a 16 year old boy seeking admission will rubbish the idea of an experience manager when the topic is about business.i promise I won't reply u again no matter what u type
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by Absuchat(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
neduedu:
what do you mean by " this is the reason why port Harcourt will hardly become a big city. " Pls mention one big city in Nigeria where this things don't happen and also mention one country in d world where criminals don't operate. Mind you, am not in support of there actions and they deserve to face d law but Pls reduce d way u talk bad about a city

Why bother yourself about what a marginal human being says about a city?
What does he know about a city? Don't you know that he belongs to the tribe that hardly leaves their place of birth till they die but relies on Igbos to come and develop them and their lands?
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by Absuchat(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
hollah123:
d only advice I will give u is to misbehave to a small boy in ss or se then u will understand, am sure u av not seen anything u just want to put mouth into issues here because it's a faceless forum when a 16 year old boy seeking admission will rubbish the idea of an experience manager when the topic is about business.i promise I won't reply u again no matter what u type

Thanks for quitting when you know that it's the best alternative.
However I need you to explain this statement you put up there "u just want to put mouth into issues here because it's a faceless forum when a 16 year old boy seeking admission will rubbish the idea of an experience manager when the topic is about business"
I promise to let you be if you explain it.
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by Biggers82(m): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2018
the police should kill this two idiots because if let them go they will still complete the Assignment I just dey imagine who is giving them this guns self

1 Like

Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by hatedisplace: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2018
barackosama:
That's the reason why Port Harcourt will hardly become a big City. Cultists/Bad boys everywhere.
there are cultists and bad people everywhere u go
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by TerrorSquad147: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2018
Absuchat:

If truly you are not what your moniker says, then those guys are not cultists /criminals because of the guns they have. Talking about being a cultist, yes am one, but of course the type that your brother Soyinka is.
bro don't worry, I know you're a cultist, probably from another group (the school you attend has already sold you out), that's why you're defending those useless cult boys/miscreants. But let's just forget we ever had this discussion.
Another thing, just be careful and always be at alert.
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2018
hollywater:
I know you are disappointed with the result you got!

LOL
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by mechanics(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good for them.
Re: Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS by TellBlazer(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
This officer chukwueggu was killed sometime last year by cultist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.