Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Sat. Test In Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Sat. Test In Enugu (1104 Views)

Zenith Bank Aptitude Test In PH. / FCMB Sent Me A Message For Test In Abuja For Direct Sales / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sat. Test In Enugu by kenayi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2007
Fellows

i understand some of us will be writing the bankPHB test 2morrow,

i wish all the best.

However, for the few of us that will be writing on sat, that is two days after you guys totally rest our all in you guys.

i do hope u will be kind enough to help us with the test fmt.

it will not reduce your chances. okay?

God bless.
Re: The Sat. Test In Enugu by extee(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2007
Thanks a lot Kenayi. We that are writing in Enugu need that from our friends in PH. Kidly help us out please. Thanks as you do so
Re: The Sat. Test In Enugu by 4done: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2007
Kenayi, please what date is the PHB test ,where and time? thanks
Re: The Sat. Test In Enugu by rojen: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2007
ive written bankphb test before, they employ consultants to consult the test for them.i wrote mine in kaduna but the consultants came from lagos.gmat 2005 volume is absolutely all that they set.so pls try and go tro 2005 gmat@2006 gmat too.everything in gmat,oquantitative reasoning.critical and verbal reasoning, maths, english and all that.
GOODLUCK.

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help / Urgent Etb Aptitude Test. / How Is Oceanic Recruitment And Pay Like For Entry Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.