Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help (1105 Views)

I Received This Interview Message,but Don't Know The Org. That Sent It.. Pls. / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon. / Areas To Study For Niit And Karrox Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help by doncnn(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2007
hello everyone,

pls im into IT/telecom and wud want to work in an IT/TELECOMS firm or in an IT departent of a bank[though presently, im working in an indian telecom firm where im poorly paid]. but i discovered that i most of them want u to have UR CCNA certificate, my problem is dat studying dat stuff is really difficult because most times it seems so abstract me when reading, pls i need ur assistance.

thanks

doncnn
Re: Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help by oyairouwa: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2007
as the ccna, you can check www.sadikhov.com on how to get materials.also search www.4shared.com for ccna materials.goodluck
Re: Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help by jesuseun1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2007
hi doncnn,i can understand ur view,u need to study d latest dumbs to fully prepare 4 d exam, i

bought the latest dumbs ver 2.83 which i am using ,call me 4 further info 8034438232 on how u can get it too.
Re: Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help by akumbu: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2007
hey guy,
I have the latest pass4sure, actual test, testking and all the study materials including personal tutorial with live communication versions, i.e the video personal tutorials.
all the past questions for the currents syllabus. be informed that the current and relevant CCNA syllabus will be changed by October 2007, that means, so hurry now and prepare 4 the exam on your own. call me for all the materials, i will give u for a token, i can arrange for private assistance in router configurations, VLANS and other hard topics which u may find difficult doing on ur own, at our convienience time. 01-4040952.
I love to help pple who long to add value to themselves and their organisations.
Re: Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help by aawodumila: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2007
its so easy
i think in ur sitation ,its best u find a good ccna training centre dont try to study it urself it can be frustratin, where u cld run wknd progs,then after the training get materials like txts and practice questions.Then u can sit for d exam confidently
u can visit jidaw.com for more info.
Re: Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help by eesaah(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2007
I second aawodumila suggestion, its better for u to get a very good training centre where u will receive tutorials afterward u can decide to read on ur own for the final exams.Dont be scared its very easy ok.

cheers
Re: Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help by doncnn(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2007
thanks alot housemates, im so grateful for ur advice
Re: Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help by oyairouwa: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2007
well, i did the exam through personal study and i am almost through with my professional stage. just use only pass4sure. testking has the old dumps mixed with the lastest dump which will make it very confusing for you. i failed the first time using testking and actualtest. but testinside and pass4sure is the lastest and i gave you a link earlier on how to download it from the net. exactly what is in pass4sure is what will come out.check this link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/16329432/bdf643a6/CCNA_Pass4sure_640-801_283_2.html?s=1
Re: Ccna Exam : I Dont Know To Study For It, Pls Help by achalante: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2007
That is not a good way to advice someone who's pursuing a career in Cisco Networking. Brute-force approach (reading of dumps) is never a good start to cisco networking. You must strive to study and understand the technology, and possibly try and lay your hands on lab simulators (since building your own loab would be expensive),, it's simple, go to cisco's webiste, www.cisco.com/go/ccna, there' you can have access to CCNA's blueprint. Use that as your study pattern,, trust me, it get's a bit boring and difficult to understand, but once you can get by with understanding the techologies,, you can then start testing your knowledge by answering questions, and figuring answers to the ones you get wrong. That way, you'll be better prepared, and when you finally make CCNA, you'll be very proud of yourself,, rather than just using dumps without studying, thereby making yourself nothing but a "paper CCNA", and no one's gonna employ you if you aint got nothing to offer. Cheers.

Achalante (london)
CCNA CCNP CCDA CCDP CCSP CCIP (CCIE in a few days time)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Oceanic Recruitment And Pay Like For Entry Level? / Immigration Advisor/travel Admin. Job / Uba!how Many Stages Of Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.