Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Character In the Black Panther - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Character In the Black Panther (454 Views)

Money Heist (la casa De Papel) Favorite Character / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Who Is Your Favorite Character In Family Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Character In the Black Panther by kester62(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
The hype is crazy that some people have started lying.
My Facebook friend wrote hers is Wakanda and she was dragged until she took down the post.
Mine is M’baku (I want to born 12 children for that guy)
2. General Okoye (Because she was phenomenal from start to finish)
1. And Shuri (Because lookalike)
Special Mention- Everett (Because I am currently watching him play Dr Watson in Sherlock)
Over to you. What’s yours?

(1) (Reply)

Alaba Boys And Tv Engineers In Lagos Scrap Tv For Sale / Should Every Nollywood Movie Go To Cinema? / Bbnaija 2018: Watch As Alex And Teddy A Engage In A Near-fight Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.