Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (58055 Views)

Victor Moses Welcomes A Baby (Photo) / Between Bobrisky And Non-fan Who Said He Will Soon Be Wearing Pampers / Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Zanas: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Boring
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Gkemz: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
See Davido ewedu face
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Finest6: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Funny!
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by sexdoll: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
This funny pix reminds me of that 2006 funny movie Littleman by the Wayans brothers... grin

1 Like

Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by dreamwords: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
The drawer is a leaner
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by slimpeezy: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
very funny...
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Acidosis(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by OboOlora(f): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
cousjwhite:
We have too much time to play in this country. The more reason these "old" men conclude we are not ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
I agree! Told someone to send me her CV and it had something like adorableprincess@.....

I mean, how unserious can people be?

1 Like

Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by kenoz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by HomeOfMe(f): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Lol

https://www.gistmore.com/photoshopped-baby-photo-wizkid-davido
See wetin una do to person papa.
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by chillychill(f): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
cousjwhite:
We have too much time to play in this country. The more reason these "old" men conclude we are not ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.

are we truly ready?
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by livebynite: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Awo!!!! This person is wicked o
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by DaInferno(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
This is not hilarious na!
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Smarkie: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
the rate at wich stupid post makes front page is alarming
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by slightlyMad(f): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
It is called diapers tori olorun.
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by REMIV: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lol

Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Iseoluwani: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
udumosam23:
Come, who took this to front page?

One stupid M.O.D
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Savio06(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Somehow, i do not find this funny.
undecided
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by roarik(f): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Augustinaz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Arab Monkey money

1 Like

Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by geebehn(m): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
DanielsParker:
Davido's head is not proportional to the body.
no be today, some children are like that grin
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by jaytime(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Noooooo, I can't accept that Davido's face. Too old to be a baby.
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by ufuosman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wizkid full ground
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by timifakay(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
OboOlora:

I agree! Told someone to send me her CV and it had something like adorableprincess@.....

I mean, how unserious can people be?

Sorry to bother you.
Do you speak Yoruba? (Asking cos of what your moniker sounds like in Yoruba)
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Ademolu2002(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
DanielsParker:
Davido's head is not proportional to the body.

it's proportional but it's inverse proportionality
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by smith666999(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
cos he has a big head naturally
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Carter4luv(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Even with photo shop wiz kid still fyn.
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by WaffenSS(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
The word "hilarious" is quite misused in nairaland these days.
Re: Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers by Nedfed(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
That of wizkid looks real mehn
He con resemble Michael my brother's son

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer / Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.