Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo (58044 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Show Swag With Legwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by StagethemTVee: 8:49am On May 04, 2022
Newly married Rita Dominic shows the vibes she is made of as she makes a grand entrance into a recent party hosted by her Nollywood colleagues.

In what appears appears be her First official outing since she got married, Rita is seen doing some "gbese" and legwork as she strolls into the party to the waiting arms of her colleagues Ini Edo and Chidi Mokeme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG5mXPtQzAw

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by soulfood(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2022
The Rita Dominic and Geneveive Nnaji hug is what i wanna see. Their beef be like Olumo rock.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by slawormiir: 12:24pm On May 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations again

The happiness in her face is second to non

Women see marriage as fulfilment and great achievements

Forget all those their femininism and stubborn altitude towards men

No woman can stay without our fertile rod...that is why it is a great achievements to them when they finally secure one to themselves....they rejoice and celebrate it

272 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by We4all: 2:15pm On May 04, 2022
Chidi get mind put hand for her shoulder. Fidelis will soon come for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by We4all: 2:18pm On May 04, 2022
soulfood:
The Rita Dominic and Geneveive Nnaji hug is what i wanna see. Their beef be like Olumo rock.

Rumors has it that Genevieve once dated her guy. But they eventually made up and have been cool with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Dollywood(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2022
Nobody cares. Like why would I be interested in how she lives her life? Please there are too many purposeful threads on Nairaland that could be taking the spaces on NL, not forcing celebrities news down our throat.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by DoggoneDogg: 2:26pm On May 04, 2022
46 year old bride
Na wa

She will attend PTA meeting with 24 year old single mothers 5 years from now and that's IF she can even put to bed...

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by kasim155: 2:28pm On May 04, 2022
One of the new bride in town.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Sultty(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2022
she dun marry now forget fashion grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by adecz: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
She should appreciate she is
now a married woman.

All this wildness has to stop, she
is already a middle aged woman❗️❗️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
After calling Men Dogs.
After claiming we can do without them.
Despite all these, she Nicodemusly left her crew members to secure same dog for herself..
What a Tautology!
I am a society woman, I don't need a man...
See am naaaaaaa.
Even a MAN can't stay alone not to talk of a Gender with 4000 nerve endings at their genitalcore

My Advice;
IF you must marry as a Lady, please do it Quick.
Challenges will always pop up irrespective of the time you decide to get married.
These challenges are better handled if younger.
Go ask FERTILITY pavala oo. No be Joke!
Statistics have shown such.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Finesse1st: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
Fake love
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Luduna: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
Happy for her
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by abobote: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
Forget the people advising to marry early.
The best to marry is 40 and above, so that you will know, you have seen it all before marriage.
As a guy, get a baby mama first at 30, continue your flesing. Then at or 50 you can settle, and trust you might not look outside again

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Anaerobi(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2022
To those shouting they don't need a man,
No matter how decorated a woman looks, no matter the wealth and material things a woman owns for herself, a woman without her own husband haven't achived anything.

Know it and have peace.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:30pm On May 04, 2022
She needs to get pregnant to shame haters

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by robosky02(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2022
No matter all the degrees

Without "MRS"

You never start

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by WiszyFraud: 2:30pm On May 04, 2022
Celebrations never still finish?

You won’t hear or see anything about this marriage again from the man...because it doesn’t favour him.

But to the woman, that’s some big big achievement right there cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Okobola146: 2:30pm On May 04, 2022
See as she dey happy, just because she don dey officially dey chop prick now. Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Nemesis0147(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2022
Marriage no be small achievement for ladies I swear!!
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by abobote: 2:31pm On May 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
46 year old bride
Na wa

She will attend PTA meeting with 24 year old single mothers 5 years from now and that's IF she can even put to bed...
Make frustration and bitterness no kill you before your time o

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by murphyung(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2022
God bless her union

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by FILEBE(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2022
So what? Bloggers go get a life!!

U people just be posting rubbish . What the hell concerns us if she creep walks into the bathroom? Nigerian bloggers just post useless things

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by DropsMic(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2022
Cool
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by HltSong: 2:32pm On May 04, 2022
I am a youruba muslim. Ever since I left that group of frustrated red pillers, I now know that all a real woman wants is a real man that can pamper her like a queen. That's all they need from the male gender besides kids. But red pillers only have penis to offer.
Rita baby, you are indeed a role model to women by eating your cake and having it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Eriokanmi: 2:32pm On May 04, 2022
But they said this woman was pregnant. The pictures taken during her trad never showed she was, even subsequent pictures revealed her flat tummy. Could all those pictures taken ahead of her trads nolly acting? The local man is confused here.
Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by harizonal123(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2022
This lady short sha but I like her so much

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo by Knows12(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2022
Pls I need help.. don't know how to say this but all I know is that my GTB account was restricted since Friday and I got to the bank this morning and they asked me to fill some paperwork blablabla.. since morning I get withdraw from acc, I called them again and they said it may take up to 7days.. pls I'm cashless. If just 800# make I use buy gas..
Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun / 14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos) / Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.