Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby (32172 Views)

Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him / Michael Enyong's Egede Greeting Raises Eyebrow At Akwa Ibom Airport. Photos / Man Who Falsely Accused Michael Enyong Of Impregnating Lady Arrested In AkwaIbom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Mayflowa(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Yeah.

No thoughts of HIV, too.

Both parties are to blame, but guess who's left holding the bag?

Ladies should know they're always the ones saddled with babies. In fact, they do know!

No one's really that naive these days.

True but that’s because the right laws are not be made in our country. No protection for women. In every western world, if you get a woman pregnant, you are legally required to bear the responsibility towards the child.

If you deny, you would be contacted for paternity test. Don’t you think that would check infidelity on the part of successful men who can easily influence ladies?
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by elnoor: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
CastedDude:
A lady has accused Hon Michael Enyong, the House of Assembly member representing Uyo Federal Constituency, of impregnating a woman and abandoning her along with the new baby. According to Emem Etina who broke the news, the lawmaker gave the lady, Regina Christopher who has already giving birth N300k to abort the pregnancy but she refused.

The lawmaker reportedly rejected the baby and allegedly said the lady can't do anything about it.

The matter was brought on social media in order to get the lawmaker's attention.

Emem Etina who hails from Akwa Ibom State but based in Lagos - was arrested and detained for five days after sharing the news online.

She shared an update on the story after her release. Read below;

God punish Michael Enyong, he thought he can go free. This idiot arrested me and detained me for 5days because I exposed what he did and told him to go and carry his baby. Thank God for CSP Olugun Gideon, who spoke the truth, his money cannot jail me, he has failed.

This man impregnated this ladies and abandoned her, few days ago, the woman put to birth, all he did was to send 100000 through his brother Pastor Okokon to the woman at port Harcourt, as i was going to visit the woman, he sent police to track me and arrest..Michael Enyong is a wicked man.

Weeks ago, he arrested his cousin just because the cousin demanded money from him, the money that he worked for him. My God shall fetch you out.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/akwa-ibom-lawmaker-hon-michael-enyong-accused-of-impregnating-lady.html
Good for wise people!!! Always iam proud for been a MUSLIM & NORTHERNER.
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Antichristus: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why do Nigerians call dishonourable people, honourable?
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by deluxiumng: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen,ignore this junk..it is just lies to discredit the man because of his second term ambition...The account used on Facebook is a pseudo account and the picture of the said girl is from the internet from Cameron's...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill / Peter Obi Meets Cardinal Arinze At Basilica Onitsha- Pictures / Peter Obi At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.