Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) (53171 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo-okoye Jet Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
which one b Mulato again

heheeh.. half cast

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

heheeh.. half cast
Lol. see terminology

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Seun360(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
sacluxisback:
Despite her being older. She try.

Leave talk, those boyz dey use footy age.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Seun360:

Leave talk, those boyz dey use footy age.

Not in this case bro
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Lalas247(f): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Missxxyz:
Quiet beautiful no doubt..
I hope her character is just as so.. undecided
Its not uncommon to see women like
These with disgusting personality,
Swollen with pride etc

take it easy

somebody pay this girl a compliment ... the hate is real grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Lol. see terminology

lol. terminology abi termite
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Lalas247(f): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Brightglory77:

The issue is not the celebrities but the people that can't allow them to enjoy their privacy.is it a problem for one to appreciate his wife on his Instagram page?.So[b] don't blame them#mind your business[/b]
savage

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by francesawesome(f): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
petkoffdrake2:
Truly, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.. .

sad
so you are trying to tell me this woman is not beautiful?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
To me, she is just another light skinned woman....
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Tonybelief(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
countryfive:

how will that contribute to sending buhari back to kastina next year
. Why this naaaaa??.Buhari here again?
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Chochovini: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
aaronson:
I like those her Caucasian blue eyes. I guess this is what is making Peter go gaga.
LOLA Is an Angel in Niaja, I mean beauty-wise. Yoruba people sure have beautiful damsels. Though, I am not a yoruba but check Omotola out na. A lady whose beauty alone has earned her the nick name “Omosexy“
Lola‘s eyes are very beautiful no doubt that‘s if this is not the handiwork of what they called “Eye-lid“.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Chochovini: 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
petkoffdrake2:

sad
. WHAT Are you insinuating here?
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by danieljessy: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lalas247:

take it easy

somebody pay this girl a compliment ... the hate is real grin
Your sense of reasoning is quite myopic,i see no hate in her comment.it's simply the obvious truth, not all pretty looking girls have something good to write home about.Pretty girls With disgusting characters are all over the place
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by slightlyMad(f): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
petkoffdrake2:

sad
finally i found someone who sees this differently.
i came over to see how ppl will keep saying she is too beautiful,
yet this is 2018 and i still cant see the beauty.
To me, she looks like an average look girl who takes pictures trying to act beautiful.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Opentokwowledge: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yorubad. Proud stunners grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Chochovini: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

there is nothing special about her beauty.. shez just a mulato
. PLEASE Don‘t feel insulted by my comment but I think you really urgently need to have your eyes exanined by an optician fast! No hard feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Chochovini: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
ehardetola:
She no fine reach my bby.
. Pls upload ur bby‘s pix let‘s compare & contrast.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by oluwaahmed: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Zanas:
Which nairaland babe can I gush over like this?
MrsNwaamaikpe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
roarik:
this woman is beautiful abeg

Just that artificial too much.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by purples25(f): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
slightlyMad:

finally i found someone who sees this differently.
i came over to see how ppl will keep saying she is too beautiful,
yet this is 2018 and i still cant see the beauty.
To me, she looks like an average look girl who takes pictures trying to act beautiful.

Try to be happy for your fellow woman. The hate is real. Men are not snakes or crabs in a basket like us. Yes I know you've spent life trying to be relevant while others like her take the spot. I know how it feels. But be a bigger person. Be wiser and better and rise above it. You are bigger than the hate and jealousy. Let us fight this together .

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by purples25(f): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
All the guys hating her are hating because they can't have her or her type. I have realized this behavior over time, even if i wouldn't have believed at first .And all the girls hating her feel insecure. They're the types that would deliberately drown her self esteem and make her feel ugly if she had grown among them. The hate is real, all these people hating her, if they had been around her they would've always made sure she grows up to feel like she is nothing.

One guy up there sneering that she is called half cast. Get over it, what if she is, stop hating cuz you feel you can't get her type . BTW I'm a totally dark skinned, ordinary looking girl who might not get even the slightest exotic male version of her. Stop hating ! It won't make you get her, she will still shine. And it won't make you jealous , no good girls, prettier, you hating bullies.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Baby fine sha

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by slightlyMad(f): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
purples25:

Try to be happy for your fellow woman. The hate is real. Men are not snakes or crabs in a basket like us. Yes I know you've spent life trying to be relevant while others like her take the spot. I know how it feels. But be a bigger person. Be wiser and better and rise above it. You are bigger than the hate and jealousy. Let us fight this together .

who is this mbeke?
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by purples25(f): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
slightlyMad:

who is this mbeke?

Lol at least I'm mbeke, what are you ? Girl with no profile picture insulting Lola .

Gerrourahia jare

Look if you want to talk like an intellectual, bring reasons and points. Don't go off like a crazy person ranting insults cuz you are pained.

And that insult assures me of one thing. I may be MBEKE , but this MBEKE is totally above you in class and demeanor.
grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by billyG(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
she look like ma babe jenny grin grin grin

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Emmaskill(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
D yoloba demon, I hail oooo
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by mideactive: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2018
sacluxisback:
Despite her being older. She try.

Na frm ur mouth dem go hear that one?
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 12:10am On Feb 25, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
sorry I can't get over this type
You can, believe me...
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by congo4ka: 12:58am On Feb 25, 2018
purples25:

Lol at least I'm mbeke, what are you ? Girl with no profile picture insulting Lola .

Gerrourahia jare

Look if you want to talk like an intellectual, bring reasons and points. Don't go off like a crazy person ranting insults cuz you are pained.

And that insult assures me of one thing. I may be MBEKE , but this MBEKE is totally above you in class and demeanor.
grin

Two of you shut up before I slap the two of you with phat prick angry
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by purples25(f): 1:09am On Feb 25, 2018
congo4ka:

Two of you shut up before I slap the two of you with phat prick angry

grin
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 25, 2018
so beautiful like a german sex doll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus / Dbanj Touching Amber Rose's Bosom At His Party (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.