Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) (53162 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Omotayo-okoye Jet Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 25, 2018
Funny
AntiWailer:
Lola is a beautiful woman.
grin
AntiWailer:
Lola is a beautiful woman.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Peter peter the big boss[b][/b]
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by obentenyson(m): 4:56am On Feb 25, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
which one b Mulato again
it a disrespectful way of calling someone an half cast....
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by koolg: 5:57am On Feb 25, 2018
So make up and filter is now beauty
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Melian(f): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2018
Missxxyz:
Quiet beautiful no doubt..
I hope her character is just as so.. undecided
Its not uncommon to see women like
These with disgusting personality,
Swollen with pride etc

Why did you do this to yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Melian(f): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2018
slightlyMad:

finally i found someone who sees this differently.
i came over to see how ppl will keep saying she is too beautiful,
yet this is 2018 and i still cant see the beauty.
To me, she looks like an average look girl who takes pictures trying to act beautiful.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by perdollar(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2018
ofe mmanu. obara m gbali elu. afonja always break family
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by YelloweWest: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
They've been together for so long, I'm sure he's over her beauty by now...might maybe gush over how near perfect of a wife she is...
No matter how beautiful a woman is, one would still get over her beauty. It's her virtues that shines through and endures.
I've been with my husband for 14years.

He still looks at me like the first day we met!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by YelloweWest: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2018
thesicilian:
Why can't these celebrities gush over their partners in the privacy of their homes? When Naija bloggers come for you now you start crying that the media is destroying your relationships.
Because when u love ur spouse u are proud to show them to the world.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2018
obentenyson:
it a disrespectful way of calling someone an half cast....
not at all, that is the term used to describe people with mixed race of black and white parents in Brazil, men are called mullato and females are called mullata, Neymar is a mullato
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by YelloweWest: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2018
I respect Peter for standing by his family agaist the aggression of his brothers.

Respect man.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2018
purples25:

grin
Why are u shinning ur teeth now smiley
Oya close it.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2018
Melian:

Everybody's talking, this ugliness too dey follow yarn. I dare you to upload your pic you disgusting, ugly bitch.
Fuvck! Today is Sunday o cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Pataricatering(f): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
They've been together for so long, I'm sure he's over her beauty by now...might maybe gush over how near perfect of a wife she is...
No matter how beautiful a woman is, one would still get over her beauty. It's her virtues that shines through and endures.
he is not over her beauty , pls ! Someone is posting picture hailing his wife’s beauty and you are here saying “ you are sure he is over his wife’s beauty “ are you him ? Is she your wife ? Pls shift !

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Pataricatering(f): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2018
Melian:

You must be really ugly. Jealous people stink miles away. Did he complain about her personality to you? Keep shut and move on then.
thank you ! I have never seen where a fine mans / rich mans picture is posted and then people will flood the comments asking about his character and virtue !

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by pweetiedee(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
sorry I can't get over this type

Dun mind that guy jare.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2018
pweetiedee:

Dun mind that guy jare.
Lol
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by JandyJ(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2018
roarik:
this woman is beautiful abeg

She's not beautiful anything. So so make up, most of these gals are only beautiful becos of money and maintainance. Artificial beauty.. She should share her early morning pictures lets see her squeezed face.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by purples25(f): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
IamZod:

Why are u shinning ur teeth now smiley
Oya close it.

tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by seenga(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
After she dun give am top-notch sex, which she rarely does, he will not let us hear word again.

Woman wey nothing de natural for her face again.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by alasco1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Call the police you said... Na ur twin broda sing am now (Paul dblower) grin
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
YelloweWest:

I've been with my husband for 14years.

He still looks at me like the first day we met!
If he still looks at you with awe, it is because of your character not much because of your physical attributes...
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
purples25:

tongue
Hmm. Well let me watch my match first grin.

When I'm done, u go explain why u dey shine teeth and tongue since morning.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by YelloweWest: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
If he still looks at you with awe, it is because of your character not much because of your physical attributes...
Yeah right...

It's my character that gives my husband an erection when I walk pass nakèd even when we are quarrelling? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by purples25(f): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
IamZod:

Hmm. Well let me watch my match first grin.

When I'm done, u go explain why u dey shine teeth and tongue since morning.

Good luck with your team then..
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
YelloweWest:

Yeah right...

It's my character that gives my husband an erection when I walk pass nakèd even when we are quarrelling? undecided
This comment just shows how shallow you are, so there is no need talking further on the subject... just let it go
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by YelloweWest: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
This comment just shows how shallow you are, so there is no need talking further on the subject... just let it go
I thought u just said I have good character?
God created sèx.

Get out selfrighteous dumb head.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
[s]
YelloweWest:

I thought u just said I have good character?
God created sèx.

Get out selfrighteous dumb head.
[/s]See how you turned the whole topic around to sex.
is that all you have to offer your husband? like I said earlier love... let it go!
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by slightlyMad(f): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
purples25:

Lol at least I'm mbeke, what are you ? Girl with no profile picture insulting Lola .

Gerrourahia jare

Look if you want to talk like an intellectual, bring reasons and points. Don't go off like a crazy person ranting insults cuz you are pained.

And that insult assures me of one thing. I may be MBEKE , but this MBEKE is totally above you in class and demeanor.
grin
I come here to get my naija entertainment, if i need to impress anyone, i will push my pic to instagram.
I meet loads of dark latin american and lola will be the ugliest amongst them,
they come with decent curves to die for, this woman has nothing going for her, peter just hasn't been to many countries enough to know what beauty is like.
that is if beauty is what she sees in this average looking local cheap babe that you adore.
with those cheap ass cloths you put on self, you will want to stalk me when you see me in my full glory
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by obentenyson(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
mysticwarrior:
not at all, that is the term used to describe people with mixed race of black and white parents in Brazil, men are called mullato and females are called mullata, Neymar is a mullato
check the word mullato in a dico or try calling a black american mullato, you go hear word... Its an abusive word for calling someone a mixed race.... Nothing pleasant about the word.. The first winner of the reality game miss mullato said she had to use the negativity of her name for something positive so she had to name herself miss mullato.. She was called a mullato all her life. She went to a white majority school... The term may derive from mula (old Galician- Portuguese , from the Latin mūlus), meaning mule, the hybrid offspring of a horse and a donkey. The name is derogatory.. Its like the word nigga ..
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
purples25:

Good luck with your team then..
Thanks. But lost anyway.
How's ur evening.
Re: Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) by purples25(f): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
slightlyMad:

I come here to get my naija entertainment, if i need to impress anyone, i will push my pic to instagram.
I meet loads of dark latin american and lola will be the ugliest amongst them,
they come with decent curves to die for, this woman has nothing going for her, peter just hasn't been to many countries enough to know what beauty is like.
that is if beauty is what she sees in this average looking local cheap babe that you adore.
with those cheap ass cloths you put on self, you will want to stalk me when you see me in my full glory

Well that's what he likes.
You're free to keep up whatever opinion.

I'd be damned if whatever cloth or looks make me worship nobody, go anywhere with healthy confidence, and people will admire you and take you higher.

Keep balling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins / D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.