Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

How To Build Paystack Like System - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Build Paystack Like System (4063 Views)

Paystack Or Flutterwave Payment Integration. (Pay When Completed) / Lambda School X Paystack Bootcamp / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build Paystack Like System by realmundi: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello please does anyone know how to build a payment system like paystack or the requirements to build one please reply
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry I had to laugh, lolzzzz

Ok, I am currently one of their merchant so lemme just give u an insight

1. You need funds to start payment processor, like 100million naira
2. You don't to be backed up by a bank, not necessary tho, but paystack is backed up by Access Bank
3. You need NEFT license from CBN to process payments, huge payments, plus some other licenses from CBN
4. Get a CAC certificate, Tax Cert, Vat Cert , SCUML Cert, and a Corporate account.
5. Get a website and a team of developers
6. Get a team of accountants
7. Get a physical office

And finally, get your ass off nairaland, you should make good research before you post questions like this

14 Likes

Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2018
On the other hand, you could build something you can just use to accepts payments using paystack to save you the stress...

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:38am On Feb 25, 2018
0luwatope:
On the other hand, you could build something you can just use to accepts payments using paystack to save you the stress...

Goodluck

good one most jokers like the op come to nairaland to open senseless posts without doing a little homework
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by talk2hb1(m): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2018
realmundi:
Hello please does anyone know how to build a payment system like paystack or the requirements to build one please reply
You mean Technolpgy or Business of Paystack?
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by yorex2011: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Paystack is serious enterprise level stuff, not something you come ask on a forum, or look for tutorials about.

You need to consult with industry leaders in payment technology, security, finance etc
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

good one most jokers like the op come to nairaland to open senseless posts without doing a little homework

I swear, the question weak me at first...

Is it only me who don't ask questions like this, I'd rather use google.... For fast and detailed answers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2018
0luwatope:

Is it only me who don't ask questions like this, I'd rather use google.... For fast and detailed answers

good one dude
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by bassdow: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
0luwatope:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

2. You don't to be backed up by a bank, not necessary tho, but paystack is backed up by Access Bank
3. You need NEFT license from CBN to process payments, huge payments, plus some other licenses from CBN
4. Get a CAC certificate, Tax Cert, Vat Cert , SCUML Cert, and a Corporate account.
7. Get a physical office

And finally, get your ass off nairaland, you should make good research before you post questions like this

I don't know BUT i was waiting and expecting to see Legendary Nairaland Trollers Turned Developers come drop their Adverts + Assurance of delivering in 3-days.

Many businesses in Nigeria fall even before they are opened because most Nigerians just jump in without a clear understanding of what's involved/entailed .

I have been contacted few times for projects related to this (even though they want it to be all in one) BUT they all run away as soon as they learn what's involved (and I don't need financially alone).
The last person was even trying to negotiate 120k with us + he doesn't even know what's CAC .

Hmmm
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
bassdow:

I don't know BUT i was waiting and expecting to see Legendary Nairaland Trollers Turned Developers come drop their Adverts + Assurance of delivering in 3-days.

Many businesses in Nigeria fall even before they are opened because most Nigerians just jump in without a clear understanding of what's involved/entailed .

I have been contacted few times for projects related to this (even though they want it to be all in one) BUT they all run away as soon as they learn what's involved (and I don't need financially alone).
The last person was even trying to negotiate 120k with us + he doesn't even know what's CAC .

Hmmm

Lolzzz, he doesn't know what CAC is??
Ignorance is bad, to get a CAC cert requires nothing less than 80k except its a business cert...
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by oswaggiee(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
0luwatope:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

7. Get a physical office

This guy comment weak me.. grin grin
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by realmundi: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2018
0luwatope:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

7. Get a physical office

you may have laughed but atleast you gave me the perfect answer now I know where to start and mind you this kind of respond you can't find on Google thank you very much it means alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by realmundi: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2018
bassdow:

Hmmm
you shouldn't make fun of everyone no one is an island of knowledge just because you know doesnt make u be all and end all people like you kill peoples career before they start

1 Like

Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by realmundi: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2018
0luwatope:

Oga Google it and see if you get any meaningful answer u think I haven't done that my friend Nigeria business are not very detailed on the internet ok let do this bring me a Google answer like as good as the respond above I pay 5k
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by realmundi: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2018
talk2hb1:
You mean Technolpgy or Business of Paystack?
the technology
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by realmundi: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

it is senseless because you urself have no idea how to do it
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by olamil34(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Or build a hybrid version.
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by olamil34(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2018
realmundi:

I highly recommend you use quora next time.

There are little to no bullies there.

3 Likes

Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
realmundi:

Oga Google it and see if you get any meaningful answer u think I haven't done that my friend Nigeria business are not very detailed on the internet ok let do this bring me a Google answer like as good as the respond above I pay 5k

Bruv, where do you think I know all these things??

U think say na my family member get paystack??

Its through google I swear.... Its all about picking points from each webpage you visit....
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by 0luwatope(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
realmundi:
it is senseless because you urself have no idea how to do it

Wait a minute, don't tell me u wanna build paystack like with this kinda headstart, you'll get dupped again and again...

Where do u even wanna start from?? Or will you just keep asking questions
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by jayedev: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
To the OP. Please make some research before asking questions on the forum in order not to ask questions that will offend members that will answer your questions.
It helps when you ask questions on popular sites like stackoverflow and professional forums.

from the little I know. You can , maybe as a small DIY projects but if you want to go commercial, it's a long journey that you will need alot of education.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by jayedev: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
To the op. pardon me for my first comment. your question was rightly Framed. I don't think that kind of question deserves those response.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by jayedev: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by realmundi: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by realmundi: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
jayedev:
To the op. pardon me for my first comment. your question was rightly Framed. I don't think that kind of question deserves those response.
Thanks bro
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Nawa so many over Sabi people 4 this country, just because the problem seems insurmountable to you doesn't mean you should try belittling someone who is atleast willing to give it a shot.

If you can't be part of the solution, atleast don't add to the problem.

Op like olamil34 suggested, try Quora. People really do try to be helpful over there. Maybe use an international company that is similar to paystack as your reference so as to get broader view points.
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by seunoni34(m): 2:14am On Mar 05, 2018
But since paystack already exist, why do you want to reinvent the wheel? Are you building something special and unique? Why not think of a platform you can build on top of paystack instead?
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by realmundi: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
seunoni34:
But since paystack already exist, why do you want to reinvent the wheel? Are you building something special and unique? Why not think of a platform you can build on top of paystack instead?
Yes actually we are trying to build a me finance system but the entire project rely on d paystack system and we can't use paystack bcus it won't pay us
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Good knowledge of PHP/MYSQL can give u a good start.
Re: How To Build Paystack Like System by Caustics: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
gimakon:
Good knowledge of PHP/MYSQL can give u a good start.
it cant

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leading It Firms In Nigeria? / Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. / Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.