Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (19134 Views)

Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by gentlegenius(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Respect you for having an erection? Ha! Try pushing something out of your body or experience period pains. I don't think you guys would last for 5 minutes. You should be worshipping us for we're strong grin

Anyway, I've always been under the impression that an erection feels good. Interesting to know that's not the case.
As a lady that you are, I understand your ignorance. But let me educate you a little about the anatomy of men...
When a man had a full erection for a long time, a lot of sperm will build up and get ready to pop out. If he can't have sex or at least masturbate to release the sperm that has has already left it's storehouse, he begins to experience serious pains in his balls as the sperm returns back to it's storehouse which is the balls.
This happens to all men, unlike menstrual pains that happens only to some women.
So next time you engage in romance with your guy and refuse to sleep with him, remember that you are putting him through serious pains in the balls and entire genital region.

Now that I have taught you what you didn't know about men, I expect you to reward me by teaching something I might not know about women anatomy.
We are here to learn from each other. Aren't we?

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by femo86(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
femi4:
During the day, your brain releases a chemical called noradrenaline, a hormone that hinders erections. When you sleep, however, your brain releases less of it. This makes those nighttime boners more likely to pop up.

Baba ooo...Twale

Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by femi4: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
gentlegenius:

As a lady that you are, I understand your ignorance. But let me educate you a little about the anatomy of men...
When a man had a full erection for a long time, a lot of sperm will build up and get ready to pop out. If he can't have sex or at least masturbate to release the sperm that has has already left it's storehouse, he begins to experience serious pains in his balls as the sperm returns back to it's storehouse which is the balls.
This happens to all men, unlike menstrual pains that happens only to some women.
So next time you engage in romance with your guy and refuse to sleep with him, remember that you are putting him through serious pains in the balls and entire genital region.

Now that I have taught you what you didn't know about men, I expect you to reward me by teaching something I might not know about women anatomy.
We are here to learn from each other. Aren't we?
shocked Uncle stop lying, such sperm usually exit the body through wet dreams.

What you wrote up there is the gimmick fckk boyz usually use to deceive ladies for sex

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by gentlegenius(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
femi4:

What you wrote up there is the gimmick fckk boyz usually use to deceive ladies for sex
Chairman, this kind of mentality is the reason why a lot people suffer from abject ignorance. When you don't know something, humble yourself and learn from others. This 'I too know mentality' will never allow you to learn. When someone wrote something you don't know, or probably, you never heard of, do a little research to find out first, before you say he is writing rubbish.
Now, answer these...
Do men have wet dreams everyday?
Do you know that wet dreams doesn't happen to all men? That men who are sexually active don't have wet dreams? If you ask a man who is sexually active to tell you the last time he had wet dream, he'll not even remember. As for me, I can't remember the last time I had wet dream despite the fact that I haven't been sexually active in the last three years. Sperms are produced everyday and stored in the balls. The balls can store sperms for 2 to 3 weeks before it is full. Wet dreams happen only when the sperms produced in the body doesn't have space to be stored again. The excess is released at night during sleep. Even if it is not released, it can't be painful. This is quite different from what I was taking about.
Have you ever been in a hot romance with a lady and the situation doesn't permit you to have sex with her? Don't you feel pains in your balls after such fruitless romance? Do you have wet dream immediately after such romance? Isn't wet dream supposed to happen when you are sleeping?
I was talking about the immediate pains all men feel when they fail to release after a prolonged full erection and you start talking about wet dreams without even understanding my point. If you don't experience the kind of pains I'm talking about, then ask other guys around you and they'll tell you I'm right or better still, go to a gynecologist to examine yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by femi4: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
gentlegenius:

Chairman, this kind of mentality is the reason why a lot people suffer from abject ignorance. When you don't know something, humble yourself and learn from others. This 'I too know mentality' will never allow you to learn. When someone wrote something you don't know, or probably, you never heard of, do a little research to find out first, before you say he is writing rubbish.
Now, answer these...
Do you know that wet dreams doesn't happen to all men? That men who are sexually active don't have wet dreams? If you ask a man who is sexually active to tell you the last time he had wet dream, he'll not even remember. As for me, I can't remember the last time I had wet dream despite the fact that I haven't been sexually active in the last three years. Sperms are produced everyday and stored in the balls. The balls can store sperms for 2 to 3 weeks before it is full. Wet dreams happen only when the sperms produced in the body doesn't have space to be stored again. The excess is released at night during sleep. Even if it is not released, it can't be painful. This is quite different from what I was taking about.
Have you ever been in a hot romance with a lady and the situation doesn't permit you to have sex with her? Don't you feel pains in your balls after such fruitless romance? Do you have wet dream immediately after such romance? Isn't wet dream supposed to happen when you are sleeping?
I was talking about the immediate pains all men feel when they fail to release after a prolonged full erection and you start talking about wet dreams without even understanding my point. If you don't experience the kind of pains I'm talking about, then ask other guys around you and they'll tell you I'm right or better still, go to a gynecologist to examine yourself.
Uncle, these are lies from the pit of hell. You don't need an epistle to convince me. Get your facts right, no biological theory support the crap above
Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by Goodnuel: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by Goodnuel: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
femi4:
Uncle, these are lies from the pit of hell. You don't need an epistle to convince me. Get your facts right, no biological theory support the crap above
His points are valid.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by jilwa: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Respect you for having an erection? Ha! Try pushing something out of your body or experience period pains. I don't think you guys would last for 5 minutes. You should be worshipping us for we're strong grin

Anyway, I've always been under the impression that an erection feels good. Interesting to know that's not the case.
We are the carriers of life, that should be enough respect earned, some women don't feel the pain of childbirth and the female anatomy have evolved to cater for reproduction since day 1 even at the fetal stage, yes! So women were made to give birth and nothing more, every other thing else is a priviledge.
Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
jilwa:
We are the carriers of life, that should be enough respect earned, some women don't feel the pain of childbirth and the female anatomy have evolved to cater for reproduction since day 1 even at the fetal stage, yes! So women were made to give birth and nothing more, every other thing else is a priviledge.

You alone are the carriers of life how? Because there's no gestation without an egg + a sperm. It takes TWO. Pain or no pain, the woman alone carries the load of pregnancy for the both of you. You don't have to go through the unpleasant changes etc. So how are you the lone star of the show, again? Your role in the entire process ended when you came, so sit down! You're nothing but an extra grin
Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by somehow: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2018
The ignorance from some guys here is appalling. Some still arguing about blueballs and painful effects from prolonged erection.

Yet these ones are male o with supposedly dick?
Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by babasolution: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2018
femi4:

hahahaha very true
Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by babasolution: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2018
gentlegenius:

Now, answer these...

its not pain,maybe a discomfort only
Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by Henitan24(f): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Iamfrank:
Ladies should also respect us.. Pains of a guy...

What could have be cause of the pain?
Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by gentlegenius(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
femi4:
A white man once said: if you want to hide something from a black man, write it down in a book and he'll never know it, because an average black man hates to read or research.
It is people like you that make the above statement sound true.
You have an Internet enabled phone, you have data, and you have Google at your disposal, but instead of making a little research on this or asking other guys around, you simply choose to keep on arguing blindly and defending your points ignorantly.
Since you are too lazy to Google this issue for information, I have just done that for you.
Click the links below if you are ready to get rid of your ignorance...

https://ehealthforum.com/health/testicle-pain-after-erections-t141165.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1259482954

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/blue-balls?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4757540306

If you are also too lazy to click or read the information in those pages.
Then let me give you a summary:
The pains I was talking about is technically called Epididymal hypertension or pelvic congestion. But it is popularly known as blue balls.
It happens after a prolonged erection that doesn't result in orgasm or discharge of semen. It's occur as a minor pain, aching or discomfort in the testicles. It doesn't last up to 3 hours but can easily go away through the release of semen.

Now, if you are willing to keep arguing with me that this is not true, make sure you provide your facts and give me links to websites that claims the information I gave above is not true.
Next time you want to argue with people, use facts and argue sensibly.
Thanks, and have a nice day!
Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by softy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
A very important question was asked of Dr. Joe DeOrio, the male sexuality expert on EmandLo.com. “What’s the deal with blue balls?” one reader asks. A very good question indeed. I’ve often wondered myself. Such a mysterious ailment, it seems to me. Dr. Joe describes it as a “discomfort in the scrotum/testes that occurs after prolonged sexual stimulation without ejaculatory release.” Yeah, I’m still not able to empathize. It must be a similar to a man trying to understand periods. After the jump, four things we should know about blue balls.

1. It’s not an excuse to pressure a lady.While the pain of blue balls is arealthing (he’s not just being a baby as you originally assumed), it doesn’t mean that a lady should be obliged to relieve the pain. According to the good doctor, he will not die, nor damage the jewels in any way if he does not ejaculate. So, just to reiterate: you did not give the blue balls and you are not responsible to take the pain away. I think we womenfolk already knew this, but it’s good to have medical confirmation.

2. The cause is unknown.There are many theories about what causes blue balls, but nobody knows for sure. Most think it has to do with the epididymis, the duct in which sperm resides. One popular theory is that the pain is caused by sperm getting backed up in the male plumbing. Those of us who have crappy plumbing at home know how much that sucks.

3. The medical community generally doesn’t care.Some medical professionals consider blue balls a myth. (I’ll bet most of them are female.) The condition has only been mentioned in a medical text once in the past 25 years. It was a case of a 14-year-old boy whose balls hurt when he started fooling around with his first girlfriend. Miraculously, his problem came to an end once he started having intercourse. Imagine that!

4. There is only one (legit) cure.Yep. You guessed it. The only legit cure for blue balls is to unclog the pipe. Ejaculation (by any method of his choice) almost always cures the pain.

There is one other proposed cure men who consider themselves “chaste.” He can try to pop his nuts internally with a Valsalva maneuver, which is described as “forcefully attempting exhalation against a closed airway.” The same way one would try to pop their ears on an airplane. I don’t have balls, but this sounds extremely dangerous.

Source: www.thefrisky.com/2011-12-09/4-things-ladies-should-know-about-blue-balls/

Re: Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo by Gebbson007(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
My brother, make me understand. cry

I'll do that when you come around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does / Dating Accounts For Sale (match.com, Zoosk, Eharmony, POF, Okcupid, Tango Etc) / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.