Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Am I The Only One Not Freaked By The Black Panther Frenzy? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Am I The Only One Not Freaked By The Black Panther Frenzy? (487 Views)

Download The Black Panther 2018 Full Movie / Black Panther : Why Is Everyone Acting So Stupid? / Amuzing Moment, As Tv Presenter Freaked Out And Raises Her Gown. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Not Freaked By The Black Panther Frenzy? by Shopatech(m): 2:37am On Feb 25, 2018
For real guys,
What's up with this black panther movie sef?
Izzi only me that the thing is not shacking?
All I see is another comic book super hero character coming to life on the big screen...
Wait fess!
Don't tell me that it's because he's black oo...
Chaii.. So you can't see that it's emotional branding and marketing they used for you..
OK oo..
Now you're saying it's the story line...
Abeggi,
Can't you see the same emotional ploy in play.. The story relates to all of us! The story is not about some black race, but about human race and how we fail to live up to our true calling, we mask our real identity and pretend to be inadequate, but for what? Who are you doing?
I hope everyone who has seen the movie feels this way oo and not just some adrenaline rush.
And before you go shouting Wakanda this, Wakanda that, ask yasef, Wha kinda girl bears the name Okoye... Call me emotionless but I see the same plot being unleashed on us here, they figured that Nigeria is the most populated black race in the world and so what did they do?
Good!
You figured,
they employed the use of a name that resonates with us so that their market go sell fast fast and we sef just carry the matter for head like who dey kiri gala...
By now, you're either cussing me or thanking me... All join.
Meanwhile, some people have taken some vibranium and made Black Panther bitters from it.
Any guess which country they're from?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Freaked By The Black Panther Frenzy? by blessedvisky(m): 4:13am On Feb 25, 2018
You are not alone.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Freaked By The Black Panther Frenzy? by henrygale(m): 6:11am On Feb 25, 2018
Lol.
Trust Nigerians to cry more than the bereaved in everything especially when it comes from the western world.
Yet to watch the movie tho, but ur analysis up there isn't short of what those westerners can do just to get their market thru.
On a lighter note, one bottle of that black panther bitters for u.....bill on me! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Professional Lairs - Girls And Gossip / Watch The Latest Music Video: Hotice Exclusive - Faaji Remix Ft. Gthree Mayami / Dead Pool 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.