Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (48596 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Shot Death At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Officialbigmumy(f): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2018
Evil
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed

The housemaid must have liked doggy style when alive or how would one explain why she died in a doggy position
i cant believe this, this isnt the right time for such statements
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by halfbloodprince(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2018
parricide/infanticide is much more common than people think

go to murderpedia n check out the various real life horror stories

rest in glory dear ones

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2018
Lots of people in Nigeria has serious mental problems but they are left unchecked. No public awareness on this epidemic. I can see some already blaming the devil or demon.
Do Nigerians even believe somebody has psychiatric challenge except he is roaming the street.

Frustrations and depression everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by oz4real83(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2018
opomulero101:
This is beyond physical,
they should conduct proper forensic investigation
by the way,these murder scene is similar to BADOO style hope say dem neva reach igbo land.
and u want them to ''conduct a proper forensic investigation?
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It takes a foooooooool to believe stories attached to pictures online.

Pls focus on fighting skull mining in osun and ogun.
Okay. Hopefully, it will soon happen to you and "fools" like me will rather be fighting skull mining because it will remain a story in our mind. Keep deceiving yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2018
onitsha abi, its obvious he killed them for money rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2018
Osus people are devil look at the way igbo man kill his childreen that region will soon turn gave yard.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by ihitenansa: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2018
omenkaLives:
Noooo. embarassed embarassed
what came over u?

the norm was for u to leap with great joy because victims were igbos..
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by ihitenansa: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2018
femolii:
Osus people are devil look at the way igbo man kill his childreen that region will soon turn gave yard.
obviously u never heard of 'paranoid Misanthropy'/psychotic episodes.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Abogwara: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chino
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Osus people are devils igbo man kill his childreen that region will soon turn grave yard

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
ihitenansa:
what came over u?

the norm was for u to leap with great joy because victims were igbos..
Still waiting for the day Pigs don't leap for joy when tragedy befalls any other place besides Uganda. wink

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by burakado17: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Eedi ni eleyi o. Oluwa saanu fun wa

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by UduMgbo1: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Still waiting for the day Pigs don't leap for joy when tragedy befalls any other place besides Uganda. wink
[/s]
old junkies everywhere
grow up dude
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mental Illness.
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Sike(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
This is insanity
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Naronprint: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Earn up to $1000 on featurepoint follow de link and let me show u how to achieve that http://featu.re/8FZYRB
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by danvon(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
One thing I just want to know

Did he kill his family with a gun? #Saynotoguncontrol#
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Kabaka100: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
opomulero101:
This is beyond physical,
they should conduct proper forensic investigation
by the way,these murder scene is similar to BADOO style hope say dem neva reach igbo land.

Or even fulani herdsmen. Shee those ones already dey igboland
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
ojuikwu:
igbo with killing everyday,their evil too much
Please I beg you not to qoute me anymore if you are talking tribalism.
I'm never and have never been tribalistic.
I wonder what tribe in the country that do not kill or commit suicide.
Please swerve!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
This man does not deserve to be called a human being at all.
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by ihitenansa: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
omenkaLives:
in essence u saying u share same traits with pigs in uganda or elsewhere? still doesnt explain why u havent leapt with joy at this igbo mishap.. very strange
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
kabrud:

If he is guilty, amen, else this comes back to you, amen as well.
Buhari can never be free, even in death
Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by elnoor: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
freeze001:

I know u are a completely dull morøñ all by yourself, just don't exercise it around my mentions please!
why you say so? Because it not in the north you will now depend ur face. Literate people go on, 2day no more reply been it is not NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
Temptee101:
Buhari can never be free, even in death
If he is guilty, I say amen. But if he is not, then may that your portion. I also say amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by ashjay001(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
ZombieBuster:
He was just a vessel
The evil within used him well

Woe to anybody who doesn't believe in the supernatural... There is a great battle going on in the spiritual realm

Only God can save us
Give your life to Christ today
There is no time

Better bust urself from mental slavery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / 2 Dead As Police And Robbers Exchange Gunfire In Anambra (photos) / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.