Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (42483 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Young Man Shot Death At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Just in...

Officers of the Anambra State Police, 3-3 in the early hours of today foiled an attempt by armed men to attack 3-3 Police Station, Nkwelle Ezunaka - Onitsha, killing five (5) armed men, and recovered 2 AK 47, and a sienna car.

Thanks to the gallant police officers.
#SecureAnambra

180 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Check their plate number they were sent to come and destabilise South-east during this period they will die one after the other

361 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by bobbyvalentino(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2023
God will surely see us through in this country .

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Pwayne2016(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2023
All thanks to God almighty oooo....God punish Mazi Ekpa

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by SLAP44: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Na wao, the other one is wearing a skull cap.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Viscuz: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:
Check their plate number they were sent to come and destabilise South-east during this period they will die one after the other

You understand thier game wella wella .

Leave ignorant monkeys when go dey talk trash

175 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by AfricanColumbus: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2023
These are Ekpa boys. Gone too soon.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2023
These unknown but known IPOB gunmen always find it difficult to penetrate police stations in Anambra north zone but Anambra south and central are where they sometimes find success due to the cooperation of the people there. I still can't understand how normal people could be hailing those murderers when they gunned down Dora Akunyili's husband in broad daylight in a busy area of Ogidi while ignoring the dying man.

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Felabrity: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2023
Finish those bst off as dem no want get sense because of money

Simon ekpa dey Finland dey enjoy

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by SLAP44: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
These unknown but known IPOB gunmen always find it difficult to penetrate police stations in Anambra north zone but Anambra south and central are where they sometimes find success due to the cooperation of the people there. I still can't understand how normal people could be hailing those murderers when they gunned down Dora Akunyili's husband in broad daylight in a busy area of Ogidi while ignoring the dying man.

Are you not jumping into conclusions?

Wait till we unmask their identities.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2023
More of the foolish youths Tinubu and other greedy politicians use to destabilize SE will go down like this soon.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by inoki247: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:

LoL you want to blame Plate number again....

Have you try to use the plate number to track the owner to see if isn't your people....

They're sent are they not your people or u just need someone to blame....

That's why they say you guy's are zombie expecting all cars in Anambra to use only Anambra plate number...

What If the car is even a stolen vehicle you never du any investigation u don run dey accuse Plate number and people sponsoring dem....

The same Police you people hate all of sudden your eyes don open say na only dem fit save una....

170 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Jalinspy(f): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2023
All the way from abuja shocked. Tinubu indeed said he will fight dirty, but he has failed woefully.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Neckpresser101: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

You understand thier game wella wella .

Leave ignorant monkeys when go dey talk trash

Bro Look at the plate number

Aren't anyone asking

Those that are killed why are there no body that came to claim the dead body

We all know Igbos honor the dead
Commit crime or not they'll take you home and give you a funeral

And most of them are NAMELESS

why haven't they been able to name even one of them but when they were after ESN members they named them and published their names

Some powerful people in Nigeria are all out to destabilise Anambra State

Remember again when they were after Ipob commanders they were able to tell their names and where they're from

Thinking🤔

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2023
sanusideunifier:
More of the foolish youths Tinubu and other greedy politicians use to destabilize SE will go down like this soon.
You can see Tinubu urchins here are disappointed about the news, had it been the idiots succeeded you will see how they will be celebrating, our God will fail all their evil plans, they will receive all their evil plans in their homes one after the other🙏

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Viscuz: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Aren't anyone asking

why haven't they been able to name even one of them but when they were after ESN members they named them and published their names

Remember again when they were after Ipob commanders they were able to tell their names and where they're from

Thinking🤔

Abobi relax

Something dey play for Anambra like this .

This particular guys identities go show . Mark this post .

Many of them are not even from the southern part of the country

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by kettykin: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Cashless policy has crashed banditry, kidnapping etc in other states, what really is driving these lunatics is what I don't understand.

This is my problem with the east, once the wrong fire is ignited, only the grace of God will put it off

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by SLAP44: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Abobi relax

You understand the game plan. In due time, everything will be exposed. Its a very evil plan which has been going on well because they control the police.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Aren't anyone asking

Thinking🤔
I watched the video they released threatening Igbos with vote and die, you will noticed from their ancient they are not Igbos

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Viscuz: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2023
SLAP44:

You understand the game plan. In due time, everything will be exposed. Its a very evil plan which has been going on well because they control the police.

My brothers I don tell una to chillax I no be Anambra no Eastern person but I dey give you first hand wetting dey play like this.

The propaganda of Anambra about unknown gunmen ipob/ESN is all lies .

When it is finished IMO state go be next .

Watch the movie

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Viscuz: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035741:

I watched the video they released threatening Igbos with vote and die, you will noticed from their ancient they are not Igbos

Same thing I just talk now now .

That propaganda go die .

Many if them no even from East rara.

Soludo really cap shit

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Viscuz:

Abobi relax

This one don even know their state of origin and local government sef.

When they start announcing their names as Chibuike you would find something else to say.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2023
Correct......kodus to our gallant officers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by SLAP44: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2023
Roboto11:

When they start announcing their names as Chibuike you would find something else to say.

That's the police lies, and you know who controls the police and uses it to push their propaganda.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Viscuz: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2023
Roboto11:

Carry your foolish propaganda enter bush.

Your foolishness go end after Saturday no Matter who wins .

I think by then all these political fools go commot nairaland.

You don get report before ?

You don see problem ?

Who train your Papa for march past parade ?

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by SaiOba: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2023
I still dey suspect that vulture of a guy wey dey NL here.. everyday Na for the thief, one day, one day, the owner of the house 🏠 go catch the thief..
I have not seen his post in recent days, I sure say ground don dey pursue am😂
Viscuz:

My brothers I don tell una to chillax I no be Anambra no Eastern person but I dey give you first hand wetting dey play like this.

The propaganda of Anambra about unknown gunmen ipob/ESN is all lies .

When it is finished IMO state go be next .

Watch the movie

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by kereman1: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by kereman1: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2023
post=121035414:

Might be a stolen vehicle, do not quickly exonerate easterners of the unrest in the east

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Makers49: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2023
Thank you garrant policemen,I am from Anambra state and I love this,Simon ekpa can never stop us from voting,kill them all

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Viscuz: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2023
SaiOba:
I still dey suspect that vulture of a guy wey dey NL here.. everyday Na for the thief, one day, one day, the owner of the house 🏠 go catch the thief..
I have not seen his post in recent days, I sure say ground don dey pursue am😂

Abobi I say make you dey watch movie.

Abi you no understand that word when them dey call calm down ?

Chillax u go shock especially after election

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by nedu666: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2023
I noticed these guys attack in the early hours btw 1 a.m. to 5a.m. because they know the road is free, escape is easy and probability of encounters with soldiers is low.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Man Arrested At Lagos Airport With Indian Hemp Stuffed In Gala (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.